Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CC here)

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
    Site Donator Elite Boosting Service
    Thanks G/R
    12/1
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    238 (100%)

[EU/US] Tomb Of Sargeras Boost★Mage Tower Challenge★Power-Leveling★Nighthold

EU and US WoW Boosting Service

10% Discount Code: GOOD_OFFER

Quote Originally Posted by RestoDruid94 View Post
    The service was amazing! They completed the challenge quickly and much cheaper than I expected to find! Best service there out there bar none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrecon View Post
    bought Artifact Challenge...they finished within an hour after i set offer....awesome service, would recommend them
    Quote Originally Posted by armbenderc View Post
    Got a mage tower boost, awesome job. The whole process took 1 hour.
    More reviews here

Quote Originally Posted by shaeli91 View Post
    Great Service. Ordered a Nighthold Heroic Masterloot Run at got 9 items. Service was very fast. I recommend them!
    Quote Originally Posted by SynxC View Post
    Level 100-110 went quickly and way before time was estimated.
    NH Mythic service is clean and they do it well.

Used this service before, even in WoD. They never dissapoint!

Customer service is always available to help you with whatever task you have.
    Very flexible, I misordered a service and was offered a refund. I used it as a deposit for the service I wanted instead!
    Timewise they are on-point. They don't lie and are very friendly and easy to contact during whatever you ordered.

All in all, this is a service I highly recommend for anyone.

-Will contact more in the future about other services for sure

[EU/US] Tomb Of Sargeras Boost★Mage Tower Challenge★Power-Leveling★Nighthold

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatic View Post
    Bought a Nightbane run with mount from them, started within an hour and had the mount within 1. Great service!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rithacus View Post
    Did a nightbane run, great group great communication. I would highly recommend to anyone new to the boosting scene like myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileMoar View Post
    Did a run 8/10 mythics run with these guys tonight. Fantastic group, great customer service, I would highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by aido1983 View Post
    bought 100-110 powerlevel. Fast service, definitely recommend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelasss786 View Post
    Purchased 4 100-110 boosts. ALL 4 OF THEM were done within 48 hours, no extra charge for "expedited leveling." offered to stream the leveling process for me if I wanted, but I decided to let them handle it - and they ended up being way above my expectations! highly recommended

Quote Originally Posted by g0rning View Post
    Really dedicated team behind this company who will guarantee your order. Honest and friendly seller. Will use again.

Quote Originally Posted by gratts99 View Post
    Ordered a mount run for the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph. Went smooth and took less than 10 min after invited to group as advertised. Saved me HOURS of searching . Great service. 3rd time I have used these guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rithacus View Post
    Purchased a challenge from them and everything went smoothly. Excellent and pleasant communication. Would recommend to anyone interested in the service.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me by skype or e-mail

Once again, we are not intermediate sellers, we are the real performers. During the order completion we provide you with a private stream so that you can enjoy the process and watch your toon through out the service.

TO GET MORE INFORMATION OR PLACE YOUR ORDER JUST PRESS THIS BUTTON AND CONTACT US BY SKYPE:

Boosthive has made its main goal to provide fast and efficient services for people interested in acquiring PvE and PvP achievements and in-game content.
    We are a team of professional players taking the game seriously and working hard to provide you with more and more staff available in the World of Warcraft.

Privacy policy

When ordering some of the services from us, you may be asked to provide essential account related information, such as, email address, password, skype or other details required for the fulfilment of service and making your experience as smooth as possible.
    • The received information is stored offline and given only to the service provider.
    • Only the service provider and the customer know about the ordered service.
    • None of your information will be used outside the sphere of ordered services.
    • Information is secured and protected and bound by the non-disclosure agreement.
    • We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
    After the completion of all activities related to the order you are free to change all the provided information for the additional security precautions.

General Terms & Conditions & F.A.Q.

All received orders are performed by the reliable service providers, who we use for a number of years.
    All orders are being taken to the execution only after the pre-payment or against the deposit previously agreed with the customer support manager.
    All services are clearly described to the customer beforehand and agreed on the terms and scheduling before the payment.
    The approximate time and date of the service completion will be provided, which can only be changed in case of emergency. Costumer will be notified about this change immediately.
    Refund Policy.
    Our customers are eligible for a full refund only in the following cases:
    • Your service has not yet begun and you would like to cancel it
    • We are unable to fulfill the service according to agreed terms
    • Your account is suspended as a result of our services (time frame for this type of refund is 1 week after the fulfillment of service)
    In case your order is in progress and you would like to cancel it, you are eligible for a partial refund.

Last edited by Boosthive; 07-20-2017 at 12:01 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Perfect Service, Quick and Easy, Highly Professional, Would Recommend! Happy Customer

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Bought a 25 man Garrosh kill, there was great communication, and great geared people who were efficient and got the job done, no wipe, smooth run
    Would recommend 10/10, so far the best option I found for garrosh kills

Thanks G/R
    1/17
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)

TRADING

Just had a smooth Garrosh Normal kill. Thank you!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

TRADING

Bought 9/9 challenge mode, done in a few hours quick and clean!
    Very professional, fast, communicative and friendly service!
    Will recommend to friends!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)

TRADING

Just bought glory of pandaria hero. Great run, fast service. will buy again soon

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

TRADING

Have just aquired full gold challenge modes achievement, everything was good and really fast in less than 2 hours and it is without account sharing. Good service, good price - will recommend.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

TRADING

Just purchased the service last night. Was very professional and didn't complain even though I made numerous **** ups. They were patient and explained everything as well as they could and the runs went smooth. Thanks so much!
    Squidbobble.com

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)

TRADING

Currently speaking on skype.

Run went great!
    Last edited by Schythe; 10-13-2014 at 09:39 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)

TRADING

ordered 14/14 hc +loot + mount

completed 12 bosses last night and finishing the last 2 tonight

no real dramas so far

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

TRADING

Purchased SoO normal garrosh boost all got set up smoothly would recommend 5/5

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)

TRADING

Bought another Garrosh 25 man normal kill, allthough we wiped once, I was in and out of the raid in 15 minutes with the items I wanted

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

TRADING

AWESOME GUYS!
    Ordered 9\9 CM fast and solid service. Thumbs up!

P.S.DK transmog set is AWESOME just like this guys!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

TRADING

Just bought the 250 euro 14/14 25 man HC run with all loot + mount. Will happen 10th sept so will be back then and say how it went

Update:
    They had spot for me, did 14/14 tonight, got my mount and my loot and everything. Had a minor problem (i was a disc priest) and there was a frost mage in the run, so we basically do need some of the same stuff. The mage got everything that was not spirit gear, which i thought was a little sad. They did apologize for the inconvenience and offered to take me next week on the bosses where i didnt get a chance at the gear.

Great group, very fast, and only a wipe on Garrosh. But thats something that needs to be expected since people do make mistakes, even on HC.
    Great service 10/10. Recommend them highly!
    Last edited by PreH95; 09-03-2014 at 03:46 PM.

Site Donator Elite Boosting Service
    Thanks G/R
    12/1
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    238 (100%)
    Hey Guys, thank you for your comments to this thread, fortunately we have set up another raid for this week cooldown on SUNDAY and we have two slots for a full hc + mount! If you are interested please contact us by skype!

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast