[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Ddart's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought a voidtalon from him.

It took less than 3 hours, so I'd recommend him! Thanks Grosmi.

[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★
    PanicFear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased a void talon from him today. I'm not joking when I say it literally took an hour and a half. Highly professional, works as fast as spawns allow and extremely personable, I highly suggest going through Grosmi for any of your needs.

MWCC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased several challenging things from him and he got them all done very quickly! As has been said before by others, I was hesitant to hand my login info to someone I didn't know, but after reading SO many great reviews I went ahead with it. So glad I did! He is super friendly and keeps you posted every step of the way! I will definitely be a repeat customer and recommend him totally!!!

kneel5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrific service, we got lucky and in a couple of hours he found a portal for the Voidtalon!
    Definetely would reccomend, kept chatting the whole way through!

jcha531's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very happy with the service. Friendly guy and great communication!

pelaotorjus94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased another character lvling boost from lvl 86 to 110 on my paladin from Grosmi7 , really nice and friendly guy, he always keeped me updated with how the lvling was going and what were happening . Really happy with the character lvling boost from this guy and i can definatelly recommend him to anyone out there that is looking for cheap character lvling boost or farming rare mounts! I rate this guy 10/10, once again, i will definatelly get back to him when i need his amazing services another time

Infectedmushroom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grosmi has always been my main man when it comes to WoW services. I still had some quest-chains left for the Loremaster achievement and not enough Legionfall reputation to gather flying in Legion. Grosmi told me he'd fix that, and he did! In just a mere ~7 hours and a very cheap price he managed to get my flying mounts airborne in Legion. This guy know what he's doing, is very trustworthy and friendly - as always! 10/10!

Grosmi7's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 years later still going strong! 6 days a week.
    He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear. - Claudius Claudianus

DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been trying to get the,

[Voidtalon of the Dark Star] (Attained by 5% of profiles)

mount for over 2 years. He must be lucky because he got it in under 6 hours XD

Amazing price, one of the best trades I have done. Will buy from again, going to look into getting Aeonaxx next
    Last edited by DarkLinux; 07-12-2017 at 12:24 AM.

Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could not help it, the first order went so well I had to buy another. Ok, well... 3 more that is XD

[Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake] (Attained by 5% of profiles)
    [Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake] (Attained by 7% of profiles)
    [Reins of the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph]

I don't normally drop so much on wow but this was something I have wanted for a long time. I had fun farming ICC every week for invincible, but this is different. Sitting and waiting for a spawn for hours is not fun for me. The only way to do this is if you have a system. They say work smarter not harder. He has multiple characters over many different servers, watching for the spawns. I have spent so many hours trying to farm the Time-Lost and Stone Drake its not even funny, and then to see him get them both in less then a day each blows my mind. I remember even botting on my 2nd account with HB years ago, logged over 400h looking for the Stone Drake. Have only seen it spawn about 3 times, yet I was never the 1st one to tage it. So hyped I'm 3 more mounts closer to the 300 mount achv

Highly recommend, would buy from again.
    Last edited by DarkLinux; 07-04-2017 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mistakes were made... got another mount...

[Reins of the Grey Riding Camel] (Attained by 6% of profiles)
    <Name> the Camel-Hoarder

another amazing deal, was hard to say no. legit out of money at this point XD

Marzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where shall I start...?

I never used any services on ownedcore before. More importantly, I was quite paranoid to hand in my login details. I have over 4M gold on my account, since I'm trying to purchase stuff from the BMAH (I've actively been trying to make gold IG). But most importantly, seeing all these reviews from users with 1-5 posts (like mine indeed) didn't really help my paranoia. My thirst for mounts was too strong, so I decided to contact grosmi.

Indeed, after a 7 years break, I realized that my albino drake was not very popular anymore... Additionally, after spending days back then farming TLPD, I didn't even want to waste time farming rare mounts that I'd never get, simply because I seem to be quite unlucky with these things.

So after my initial contact with grosmi, I told him that I wanted to purchase most of the mounts that he's selling. Yes, you read that right. If I was going to hand in my account, I might as well go all the way. What gave me more confidence is that he agreed to get paid once 2/3 of the first order was done. Not only did he not want to get paid right away, he was the one who proposed to split my order in half, to see if I was satisfied with his services. Surely a scammer would want the money right away, and wouldn't want to split an order in half...

I also asked him to farm some achievement points as I've been quite busy lately.

Needless to say, I've been extremely satisfied with his services and will surely use his services in the future. If you need anything that can be farmed solo, he's your man!

liquifire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He Rocks!!!

Just got Time Lost Proto Drake within 6 hours. He simply ROCKS!!! Extremely dependable & trustworthy. So lucky to have found him in Ownedcore. Will definitely be using his services again.

Thank You!!!

zergvoluptas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, my original account (Kawaiikisu) is unable to post. I'm a long time buyer of Grosmi.. and I wanted to leave feedback.. My other account is not banned, but it seems.. "frozen", I'm unable to post anywhere in any way shape or form, maybe it got labeled inactive. Feel free to reach out to me on this account to verify that I've safely bought from this guy multiple times.

As with my previous post, I've bought Vyragosa (to which he found TWO TLPDs for free for me, and gave the extra TLPD to a lucky lowbie in the area), a plethora of various mounts, I believe I ordered a Voidtalon next(farm time was I think 1-3 days, he found mine in under a day.. this was so long ago!) then Poseidus, which he works over the weekend for! I've ordered other various services like Timeless Isle Spineclaw Crab pet, Tolvir mount (to which while he was farming he found Zin'rokh for FREE as well for me!)

But Aeonaxx continued to shy away from me - Grosmi normally needs a full week of farming on your account without disturbance.. but will let you on any time you wish to play! (This interferes with Aeonaxx and Aeonaxx farming only, so I suggest just order from him and go on a vacation or something, he farmed for WEEKS and was unable to get it for me while I was still very active on my account, I assumed he missed 2-3 while I was logged in.. I feel awful). In some miracle, he had downtime this week for a free order, and just passed by, logging onto my account whenever he had a free second, and found it overnight while I was sleeping.

The guy's truly amazing, and he takes pride in his work - no bots, all hand farming, he puts your happiness first, and he's professional and you can't beat his prices. If you're a long time buyer and he's not packed he may throw in a few discounts here and there as well! I truly truly, suggest him and I'm definitely coming back for more services.

Easygoes67's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, I don't leave feedback as often as I should, but I am an avid customer among the World of Warcraft and Diablo Forums for Ownedcore. I use to exclusively use Hi5 back when he was still doing his thing and he was great at it. Once he quit I had to look for new sources to meet my ever evolving demands for World of Warcraft chores to be completed that I am too lazy to do.

Grosmi is one of those sellers that I have relied on to fill the void that was left when Hi5 left, his prices are competitive his timeliness on completing orders is outstanding, and if something comes up he lets you know ASAP. His schedule is flexible with yours if you need to login for whatever reason. I come up with new things for Grosmi to purchase often he has completed a multitude of tasks for me so far and I see our seller/customer relationship lasting a long while.

Some things that he has done for me can be seen below.

The Loremaster
    The Explorer
    Voidtalon of the Dark Star
    TLPD
    Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent
    Numerous Holiday Events
    and so much more!

I currently have a pretty sizeable order in with him as we speak and we are working towards the 300 Mount Achievement, there is not enough words to say to exclaim how awesome Grosmi is so I will leave it at this, Amazing Seller take the chance if your looking for something at a reasonable price without the risk of botting and you will be pleasantly surprised to have what you wanted and a new friend.

Thanks.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast