[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Pekum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★-wowscrnshot_070516_083635-jpg[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★-wowscrnshot_070516_084144-jpg

A trusted seller. Got mine within 10 mins.

I really recommend Grosmi to all the guys out there who want to get a cheap (not overpriced) mount service.

[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★
    rezzax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered yesterday, today at 8am server time, i had it in my bag. 10/10. Friendly and professional guy, highly recommended.

The price is so much lower than any other place I've seen.

crimes86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grosmi7 runs this little business like a well oiled machine. He knows exactly what he is doing and uses the fastest/most efficient methods to get what you ordered in minimal time. Not only that but he is friendly, a great communicator, and overall just a pleasant person to do business with.

I requested a Voidtalon and an hour after server reset I had it in my inventory. It doesn't get any better then that!

As most people are I am pretty hesitant to hand over account info, but in this case I actually feel lucky to have found Grosmi because he is trustworthy. He will without question be my go to person should I want to request future services.

HIGHLY recommended seller. 10/10!!!

Eddie12390's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quality service and great communication, bought a Voidtalon from him

tobulos1's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guys is THE guy if you want your mount! He camped Voidtalon for me and got it in about 24 hours! Very dedicated, nice, polite and makes sure you're updated, and isn't online on your account if he doesn't have to be! He said something along the lines of: "Oh damn, missed a portal. I'll log out and come back in around 10 hours!" How awesome is that?!

If I could, I'd marry this guy!

Magicbeast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone.

Grosmi7 is a very nice person, and he puts his costumers first, very kind!

I ordered Voidtalon of the dark star, he had 4 in que including me and he had it done 2 days after I ordered, he could have it done faster but some techinal issues stopped him (NOT HIS FAULT!!!!. bugs and internet issues)

I can highly recommend him. He replies fast on skype and tells what he is going to do, if he going to take a break he will tell, that is so nice because then I know I cannot reach him or so. Communication is everything, and he is very good at it. Very rare to find that when you buy stuff on the internet

[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★-wowscrnshot_071416_233200-jpg

Infectedmushroom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a leveling boost from Grosmi and as expected the service, the communication and the price were excellent! I'm a regular customer and will stay as long as I'm playing WoW - thanks Grosmi and a well deserved 10/10!

Bruninho98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a Voidtalon and the seller got it on my account in aprox 12h, even most of the time of those 12h was his sleeping time, so you might imagine how fast it was! Very firendly seller, maybe the best I've seen ever, in any kind of game or service. Thanks a lot Grosmi, he sure is a 10+ at what he does, the best out there!

saisofit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're still debating whether or not you should order this service and whether or not it's safe, DO IT. There's a plethora of well-deserved, fantastic reviews on Grosmi and here's just another to add to the list.

He's incredibly humble, personable, and professional about his work. I'm reading that he'll even let you back into your account whenever you ask, but I didn't have the chance to do that because he found my Voidtalon of the Dark Star about an HOUR after he set off to work. AN HOUR. I'd been hunting for it forever! Truly, I think he must be a Voidtalon whisperer and they just flock to him.

He'll keep you updated on the progress and is always willing to give you tips and strategies should you decide to try and look for a mount yourself during his off times which, by the way, it doesn't look like he gets very much. Very diligent, extremely hardworking, and if you purchase a service from him just know that there's no one better.

Grosmi, you've been so amazing and I appreciate the time you put into doing what you do. If I can't find Poseidus you'll hear back from me. ;D

OrganDonor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't speak highly enough of Grosmi. He was incredibly courteous, and worked quite hard to get me Aeonaxx, Voidtalon, Time Lost Proto-Drake, Poseidus, and the Grey camel mounts.

He keeps you updated on progress as the above reviewers have mentioned, and stays in constant communication with you. I certainly know where I will turn to in the future for pretty much anything else!

kaylady's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Based on the feedback on this thread I decided to give Grosmi a try. I've tried farming these mounts myself for the last several years with absolutely no luck. I talked to Grosmi a few days ago about purchasing the voidtalon mount and he walked me through the process. I had to wait 2-3 days as he had another customer he was finishing up, but he was very up front about it. Once he started hunting, he found the mount approximately 12 hours later. And during that 12 hours, he only took one real break that I know of! We were chatting off and on the entire time!

I'm so pleased that I'm now purchasing TLPD and Aeonaxx from him as well. I also created an account here purely so that I could post about what a great interaction I had with him. Highly recommend!!!

Diddz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★-lost-png[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★-stone-gif

Can't say enough about how awesome Grosmi is. Spoke to him a week and a half ago and purchased Aeo and Long Forgotten from him. He started Wednesday night and by this morning, I had both mounts. He literally got Long Forgotten about 40 minutes after getting Aeo. Incredible!

He always keeps in contact letting you know what's going on and his prices are just insanely good. I camped Aeo for a few weeks with no success, but this guy just gets it done.

Can't recommend him enough and will be coming back for anything else I can't seem to get myself.

Silvrfang13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you still offering this service? If so, I am interested!

Grosmi7's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Silvrfang13 View Post
    Are you still offering this service? If so, I am interested!
    Yes! working 6 days a week, feel free to add me to skype if you have any questions.
    He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear. - Claudius Claudianus

kiraen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted Grosmi7 to take care of a very big job for me. Needless to say he delivered big time and kept me posted every single day regarding progress. He was also extremely flexible when I needed to do stuff on my account. Excellent service. I hope to hire him again very soon when he is available

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast