[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Infectedmushroom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After my first great experience with Grosmi7, I just couldn't resist the temptation to buy the TLPD via his services too. As with my first order, Grosmi7 was very friendly, fast with his response on Skype and constantly updating me about his situation while he was searching for the the drake. This man is very, very dedicated! If people order something from him, he'll try to deliver as quick as possible, and with this order he entirely made a fast delivery come true. He started looking for the TLPD yesterday in the afternoon and just within ~15 hours, he managed to find the TLPD this morning for me - stunningly fast! This was the most euforic morning I've experienced in a while.

Screenshot:

I can wholeheartedly recommend Grosmi7's services to anyone who is looking for a cheap, fair and fast deal. Thank you so much Grosmi, for finding the TLPD for me, and if I'm looking for anything else you'll be the person I'll contact! 10/10!

[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When it comes to WoW services, Grosmi is definitely your man, completing your order as fast as he can! Flying in Draenor was always something I wanted to achieve, though I simply lack the needed motivation to go through the whole process. Contrary to me, Grosmi does have the right motivation and more importantly: dedication to accomplish something like flying in Draenor. For only 60 euros Grosmi was willing to help me to realize flying in Draenor and told me it would certainly done by friday. But when this man starts, he is unstoppable, and managed to comeplete flying in Draenor in just a mere ~13 hours!! Though my character had a few facets done for Draenor Pathfinder through leveling, the more bigger, time-eating and (for me) bothersome objectives had yet to be done. Grosmi did it, and just in ~13 hours my characters were eligible to chose airspace in WoD, which felt stangely pleasing the first time I flew above Stormshield.

Thanks yet again Grosmi, for your dedication and quality service! I would recommend Grosmi7 to anyone - you can't go wrong with Grosmi7! 11/10.

V3n3z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I contacted Grosmi7 again after his superb work and super quick grab of the Voidtalon of the Dark Star and ordered the TLPD.
    Within a week I received the mount and again the communication was just perfect. Grosmi7 always keeps you updated and is very dedicated to get the order done as soon as possible.
    I highly recommend Grosmi7 and will surely be back for his wizardry.
    Thank you my friend!

kkbn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered the Poseidus seahorse drop from him. He promised me that I'll have it by saturday or sunday, as it spawned around here, and ofcourse I did. I got it early saturday, even though he got it on another server than mine, he offered to boost a character on this server for me, but I refused as I could do it myself. He then rushed me through dungeons to speed up the process. So great customer service, you can imagine it.

Oh and yeah, he even offered to transfer his own character to my server, can you imagine? Of course I could'nt accept that, but the amount of friendliness is infinite.

I've ordered from him a lot of times now and I never get dissapointed. I might be addicted to his services, but it's so great to get all these things that I could only dream about before.

Thanks once again, until next boost!
    Last edited by kkbn; 03-11-2016 at 03:27 PM.

pelaotorjus94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lvling boost Jyllane

Really good service from Grosmi7! Lvled up a boomkin druid for me from 90 to 100, always keeped me informed and really good communication with him👍🏻😃. He is really friendly also, i definatelly recommend Grosmi7 services . I will definatelly come back to him when i need his good services, thanks again for the lvling boost👍🏻

Jeromez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted Grosmi last night for Voidstar of Talon. Was very sceptical at first as i've never really used a service for a mount. However, he was very kind and patient with me, he asked all my questions straight away. He got to work this morning (10am) and got the mount for me an hour and a half later! What's better is that he chats with you the whole time giving you updates as well as general conversation which is a really nice touch.

Would definitely vouch for this guy, trustworthy, friendly and great service, thanks again

[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★-8bk2j0k-jpg

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've wrote many words already in this topic, so I will try to keep it a bit shorter this time. The essence of the message is the same though: if you're looking for WoW services, Grosmi7 is your man! As I'm a returning customer, Grosmi contacted me and offered an irresistable service to get both Phosphorescent Drake and Grey Riding Camel just for a mere €150! Truly a bargain in my opinion. As expected, his service and communication were flawless and as holidays arrived here in my country, it was no problem for him to work nightshifts. After just 5 days, I could find both the Phosphorescent Drake and Grey Riding Camel in my bags, awaiting me to add them to my collection. So people, if you're ordering more of Grosmi's services, his services might get even more interesting than they are already.

Screenshots:

Thanks yet again Grosmi and we'll keep in touch!

Jeromez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used Grosmi's services multiple times now and he never disappoints. This time around i've asked for 1-700 inscription as well as 1 lvl 70 char to 100 as a standard order which were both fulfilled with no issues what so ever.

What's best is that I asked for a custom order which was to gain the legendary ring on one of my chars. While this took a few weeks due to the nature of obtaining the ring, it was done in the fastest possible time, with no issues. He provided me with updates during every reset, alongside projections of when the next stage would start and when the order would be complete.

I would recommend Grosmi to anyone who's looking for standard things such as powerleveling as well as custom orders, he has fair prices and is all round, a really nice guy to chat with. Thanks again bud, I appreciate it

Grosmi7's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online and taking orders!
    He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear. - Claudius Claudianus

kryptallix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought this yeterday from Grosmi7, after looking up peopel selling voidtalon i was impressed with the price and feedback from others and decided to buy. After a friendly talk on skype he was ready two hours later to loggin on my account to start the work. He had already sold a few and managed to get the mount for as fast as a couple of hours, unfortanly my chars wasent as lucky as past buyers so it took 20+ hours or so but yet im still very happy as i dont think that in all wasent that long either. it was in my bag when i logged and learned it soon after i saw the mighty mount, and i must really say awesome guy and good prices on all services even thou i just bought Voidtalon. He lets you know on his progress to keep you updated and with a question you can even play once a while in the middle even if you ever so wish to. In all Grosmi7 is the guy to go to, im so gonna buy again!
    Sincerly from a really happy customer! ^^[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★-wowscrnshot_053016_233523-jpg

Resseh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The exceptional price is what drew me to the seller. But its his amazing friendly personality and fast work effect that will make me purchase more mounts from him. I bought Voidtalon and i had him within 12 hours.

I felt my account was safe which is the most important thing.

Englaas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought the Aoenaxx and Voidtalon boost from Grosmi, he found the voidtalon within 3 hours and Aoenaxx took about 2 days of farming. Was a really nice purchase and he was really friendly.
    Great, fast service! And as bonus he even set me up with a guy who was selling a Spectral tiger, which I was missing. So overall, this was an 11/10 rated purchase, Would gladly buy from him agani and I would recommend him to everyone looking for any of these boosts!

Verymeph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought a Voidtalon from this guy and i must say i am pleased with the whole process. He is a very nice guy to talk to, and he definately made me feel my account was in good hands, always answering questions and keeping you up to date with current progress. He got the mount for me at night when i was in bed, so i was practically ready to play my account again when i woke up, (he started at around 21.00 and found the mount 5.30 in the morning. Besides no one comes even close to his asking price.
    A big thumps up form me

fiskeeliten's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guys is just simply amazing! as ive never used a wow service before i was a little sceptical to lend my account out to a stranger. But when he told me he dont take any money before fixing the service i had to try it out. i bhought voidtalon thuesday 28 june and recieved it wednesday 29th june ! that is super quick. so if u dont want to spend ALOT of time farming this mount and want a trustworthy and friendly guy to help you out grosmi7 is the right guy! Thanks alot for fixing this beautiful mount for me cheers!!

Gorsvet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is awesome. Very fleixble with starting time/date, lets you play your account if you have to/want to log on. I played Overwatch while he was farming on my WoW account. He knows what he is doing, I asked about how he does the faming, since I tried myself a few times before using his service, I got the answers straight away without hesitation. He also has a lot of knowledge about the warcraft universe which impressed me personally because I love the warcraft lore It took less than 12 hours for me to get my Voidtalon (Best price I could find). I DEFINITELY recommend him. Best guy for the job, does everything himself no bots or other people as far as I noticed. 11/10 is my rating You will be surprised how friendly he is and how fast he gets the job done. Thank you very much for the Voidtalon

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast