[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast
    Grosmi7's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★

All services are done by me without using any tools (everything you order will be hand farmed, no bots or anything that will put any of us in any kind of danger). ★★★ 10++ years of experience ★★★

World Boss mounts include bonus rolls on every kill!

1% drops (ex. ICC / Ulduar / Dragon Soul / Nighthold)
    Reputation + Paragon (ex. Netherwing / Klaxxi / Nightfallen)
    World Boss Mounts!
    Daily Farm (ex. Falcosaurs / Venomhide Ravasaur)
    Archaeology Digging (ex. Scepter of Azj'aqir / Fossilized Raptor)
    Fishing (ex. Otto / Pond Nettle / Sea Turtle)
    Daily Open World Mount Farm (ex. Ishak / Rei-Lun / Huolon)
    ... and every other farm-able in-game mount!

Offering discount for multiple orders!

- Leveling 1-25
    - Celestial Tournament
    - Elekk Plushie - 2pet setup for all fights
    - Family Brawler
    - Custm PvP grind

...and every other pet service!

Dragonriding

Races Gold/Advanced Gold/Reverse Gold/Challenge Gold
    Glyphs All Zones

Hunter Rare Pets

Loque'nahak / Ghostcrawler / King Krush and every other hunter pet you can think of! - 20€
    Price is the same for every pet.

Achievement Rares

Bloody Rare (Outland rares) - 35€
    Frostbitten (Northrend rares) - 35€
    Glorious (MoP rares) - 20€

For any other kind of custom farming you might need such as achievements or reputation feel free to contact.

"The Insane" title

You will get

- 6x Exalted Reputations
    - 2x FoS (Insane in the Membrane and Avast Ye, Admiral!)
    - 2x Titles (The Insane and Bloodsail Admiral)
    - a level 50 rogue (if needed)

For price you will have to contact me, as it's based on many things.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Originally Posted by Aestysu View Post
    Have bought from Grosmi7 before, nice dude, recommended!
    Originally Posted by indigo98 View Post
    Wonderful service, proud owner of Aeonaxx and Alani thanks to this guy!
    Originally Posted by Brona View Post
    I would highly recommend Grosmi7s services. Proffesional, thrustworthy and fast
    Originally Posted by zeradiel View Post
    Great Guy! Fast and nice service! 10/10 would recommend
    Originally Posted by Supremenick View Post
    Very Nice guy Everything Done Nice and fast, Would Recomend to anyone 10/10
    Originally Posted by Kalia View Post
    There are not enough good things to say about Grosmi7 and the way he completes orders by his customers, all at a fantastic price.

He immediately responded to questions on Skype in a friendly manner and even shared some of his experiences in WoW and with past customers. Knowing how anxious we were, Grosmi7 worked overtime to make the acquisition of the mounts as quick as possible.

Within the first 24 hours, we had gotten two Grey Riding Camels and one Poseidus. Within the next several days, one Aeonaxx and one Poseidus were delivered, the second Aeonaxx within another day.

None of these requests were easy to obtain and required a large time commitment on the part of Grosmi7. He kept us updated about progress (never shall the name Bloodseeker be said again!) and was always willing to release our accounts back to us so we could play, even if it meant he would not be able to search for mounts until much later in the evening.

If you’re looking for someone who will provide excellent service in a friendly way and with the best prices available, Grosmi7 is your man. You will not be sorry.

Originally Posted by Kalia View Post
    And the Camels:

Originally Posted by alphatic View Post
    You're my hero mate. i ordered some battle pet leveling and a 1-time VP grind and i have to say HE ROCKS!! great service.
    Always reachable through Skype and giving updates on the progression often.

I hope he's doing this when WoD launches.
    Originally Posted by Tentomas View Post
    Ordered x2 85-90 powerlvling got delivered in 48h both + Some gear farming. Recommended!
    Originally Posted by babsy View Post
    Excellent service got multiple updates a day and was happy to let me on my account when ever i wanted.

10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Will probably use his services again in the future.
    Originally Posted by babsy View Post
    10/10 service multiple updates a day and allowed me onto my account when ever i wanted.
    Ty grosmi7 for your excellent service love my new mounts
    will be using you again in the future for sure

Originally Posted by 403Forbidden View Post
    Great guy, really good communication, always available & willing to explain/chat/update on status.

Got me all of WoD's rare drops + camel and a few others in just a few days, 10/10 would use his services again.
    Originally Posted by kkbn View Post
    I ordered a Voidtalon of the Darkstar, as of yesterday, and got it no more than 24 hours later. To say the least I was stunned. So quick, and at the same time, he randomly killed and got me two other rare mounts from around Draenor, just free of charge. Incredible.

I had my share of expensive boosts and bad communication through my Wow-time, but this guy, was completely different. His prices are cheap, and he's so professional and friendly, and always available for a chat, guidance and status updates on your mount.

You got yourself a regular, I will return soon to buy more services, no doubt. Gotta get that TLPD :-)

EDIT: I had to purchase the TLPD too, and got a great offer on doing both this, and aeonaxx, which I couldn't refuse. The TLPD I recieved in under 10 hours. Insanely fast. Aeonaxx took a couple of days, but was still done absurdly fast. Again, with friendly status updates, and lot of chatting and tips (I like to ask a lot of questions about anything in the game, and he had a great and informative answer for everything).

I recommend this boosting service, to whomever may read this.

Thanks so much, once again.
    Originally Posted by Infectedmushroom View Post
    My experience with Grosmi7 in one word: amazing! I ordered a Voidtalon and today was the day he would start searching for the purple bird on my account. Yes, was the day, as he found Voidtalon for me just after 1.5 hours! Stunningly quick and I was kind of perplexed by the speed he got Voidtalon.

Screenshots:

Grosmi7 is a very nice and trustworthy person. The communication with him is great too: he replies quickly to questions and you can always let him know if you want to login on your account yourself (which wasn't needed in this case, as he found Voidtalon so quickly). Also, his prices are among the cheapest I've ever seen. I've seen Voidtalon being sold for ~700/800 euros, which is insanely expensive compared to the 80 euro Grosmi asks for it.

I would recommend Grosmi7 to anyone who's looking for these services. A well deserved 10/10 and I'm definitely contacting him again if something else is needed. Thank you so much Grosmi7!
    Originally Posted by V3n3z View Post
    Grosmi7 is the man to go for when choosing for sharing your account with a trustworthy person for a service. He is very kind and professional and always keeps you updated about the things he does on your account. The communication was simply excellent. After he managed to find Voidtalon of the Dark Star within 1.5 hours (!) for a friend of mine he somehow managed to grab another one for me in just under a day of searching. The first evening of working with my account Grosmi7 had some connection issues regarding his ISP, eventhough something he wasn't accountable for he even got me a Swift Breezestrider as compensation for it.
    I am a very happy panda. I strongly recommend the service of Grosmi7, a superb experience overall!
    Thanks once again Grosmi7!
    After my first great experience with Grosmi7, I just couldn't resist the temptation to buy the TLPD via his services too. As with my first order, Grosmi7 was very friendly, fast with his response on Skype and constantly updating me about his situation while he was searching for the the drake. This man is very, very dedicated! If people order something from him, he'll try to deliver as quick as possible, and with this order he entirely made a fast delivery come true. He started looking for the TLPD yesterday in the afternoon and just within ~15 hours, he managed to find the TLPD this morning for me - stunningly fast! This was the most euforic morning I've experienced in a while.

Screenshot:

I can wholeheartedly recommend Grosmi7's services to anyone who is looking for a cheap, fair and fast deal. Thank you so much Grosmi, for finding the TLPD for me, and if I'm looking for anything else you'll be the person I'll contact! 10/10!
    When it comes to WoW services, Grosmi is definitely your man, completing your order as fast as he can! Flying in Draenor was always something I wanted to achieve, though I simply lack the needed motivation to go through the whole process. Contrary to me, Grosmi does have the right motivation and more importantly: dedication to accomplish something like flying in Draenor. For only 60 euros Grosmi was willing to help me to realize flying in Draenor and told me it would certainly done by friday. But when this man starts, he is unstoppable, and managed to comeplete flying in Draenor in just a mere ~13 hours!! Though my character had a few facets done for Draenor Pathfinder through leveling, the more bigger, time-eating and (for me) bothersome objectives had yet to be done. Grosmi did it, and just in ~13 hours my characters were eligible to chose airspace in WoD, which felt stangely pleasing the first time I flew above Stormshield.

Thanks yet again Grosmi, for your dedication and quality service! I would recommend Grosmi7 to anyone - you can't go wrong with Grosmi7! 11/10.
    Originally Posted by V3n3z View Post
    I contacted Grosmi7 again after his superb work and super quick grab of the Voidtalon of the Dark Star and ordered the TLPD.
    Within a week I received the mount and again the communication was just perfect. Grosmi7 always keeps you updated and is very dedicated to get the order done as soon as possible.
    I highly recommend Grosmi7 and will surely be back for his wizardry.
    Thank you my friend!
    Originally Posted by kkbn View Post
    I ordered the Poseidus seahorse drop from him. He promised me that I'll have it by saturday or sunday, as it spawned around here, and ofcourse I did. I got it early saturday, even though he got it on another server than mine, he offered to boost a character on this server for me, but I refused as I could do it myself. He then rushed me through dungeons to speed up the process. So great customer service, you can imagine it.

Oh and yeah, he even offered to transfer his own character to my server, can you imagine? Of course I could'nt accept that, but the amount of friendliness is infinite.

I've ordered from him a lot of times now and I never get dissapointed. I might be addicted to his services, but it's so great to get all these things that I could only dream about before.

Thanks once again, until next boost!
    Originally Posted by pelaotorjus94 View Post
    Really good service from Grosmi7! Lvled up a boomkin druid for me from 90 to 100, always keeped me informed and really good communication with him. He is really friendly also, i definatelly recommend Grosmi7 services . I will definatelly come back to him when i need his good services, thanks again for the lvling boost
    Originally Posted by Jeromez View Post
    Contacted Grosmi last night for Voidstar of Talon. Was very sceptical at first as i've never really used a service for a mount. However, he was very kind and patient with me, he asked all my questions straight away. He got to work this morning (10am) and got the mount for me an hour and a half later! What's better is that he chats with you the whole time giving you updates as well as general conversation which is a really nice touch.

Would definitely vouch for this guy, trustworthy, friendly and great service, thanks again

Attachment 24478
    I've wrote many words already in this topic, so I will try to keep it a bit shorter this time. The essence of the message is the same though: if you're looking for WoW services, Grosmi7 is your man! As I'm a returning customer, Grosmi contacted me and offered an irresistable service to get both Phosphorescent Drake and Grey Riding Camel just for a mere €150! Truly a bargain in my opinion. As expected, his service and communication were flawless and as holidays arrived here in my country, it was no problem for him to work nightshifts. After just 5 days, I could find both the Phosphorescent Drake and Grey Riding Camel in my bags, awaiting me to add them to my collection. So people, if you're ordering more of Grosmi's services, his services might get even more interesting than they are already.

Screenshots:

Thanks yet again Grosmi and we'll keep in touch!
    Originally Posted by Jeromez View Post
    I've used Grosmi's services multiple times now and he never disappoints. This time around i've asked for 1-700 inscription as well as 1 lvl 70 char to 100 as a standard order which were both fulfilled with no issues what so ever.

What's best is that I asked for a custom order which was to gain the legendary ring on one of my chars. While this took a few weeks due to the nature of obtaining the ring, it was done in the fastest possible time, with no issues. He provided me with updates during every reset, alongside projections of when the next stage would start and when the order would be complete.

I would recommend Grosmi to anyone who's looking for standard things such as powerleveling as well as custom orders, he has fair prices and is all round, a really nice guy to chat with. Thanks again bud, I appreciate it
    Originally Posted by kryptallix View Post
    Bought this yeterday from Grosmi7, after looking up peopel selling voidtalon i was impressed with the price and feedback from others and decided to buy. After a friendly talk on skype he was ready two hours later to loggin on my account to start the work. He had already sold a few and managed to get the mount for as fast as a couple of hours, unfortanly my chars wasent as lucky as past buyers so it took 20+ hours or so but yet im still very happy as i dont think that in all wasent that long either. it was in my bag when i logged and learned it soon after i saw the mighty mount, and i must really say awesome guy and good prices on all services even thou i just bought Voidtalon. He lets you know on his progress to keep you updated and with a question you can even play once a while in the middle even if you ever so wish to. In all Grosmi7 is the guy to go to, im so gonna buy again!
    Sincerly from a really happy customer! ^^Attachment 26047
    Originally Posted by Resseh View Post
    The exceptional price is what drew me to the seller. But its his amazing friendly personality and fast work effect that will make me purchase more mounts from him. I bought Voidtalon and i had him within 12 hours.

I felt my account was safe which is the most important thing.
    Originally Posted by Englaas View Post
    Bought the Aoenaxx and Voidtalon boost from Grosmi, he found the voidtalon within 3 hours and Aoenaxx took about 2 days of farming. Was a really nice purchase and he was really friendly.
    Great, fast service! And as bonus he even set me up with a guy who was selling a Spectral tiger, which I was missing. So overall, this was an 11/10 rated purchase, Would gladly buy from him agani and I would recommend him to everyone looking for any of these boosts!
    Originally Posted by Verymeph View Post
    Just bought a Voidtalon from this guy and i must say i am pleased with the whole process. He is a very nice guy to talk to, and he definately made me feel my account was in good hands, always answering questions and keeping you up to date with current progress. He got the mount for me at night when i was in bed, so i was practically ready to play my account again when i woke up, (he started at around 21.00 and found the mount 5.30 in the morning. Besides no one comes even close to his asking price.
    A big thumps up form me
    Originally Posted by fiskeeliten View Post
    This guys is just simply amazing! as ive never used a wow service before i was a little sceptical to lend my account out to a stranger. But when he told me he dont take any money before fixing the service i had to try it out. i bhought voidtalon thuesday 28 june and recieved it wednesday 29th june ! that is super quick. so if u dont want to spend ALOT of time farming this mount and want a trustworthy and friendly guy to help you out grosmi7 is the right guy! Thanks alot for fixing this beautiful mount for me cheers!!
    Originally Posted by Gorsvet View Post
    This guy is awesome. Very fleixble with starting time/date, lets you play your account if you have to/want to log on. I played Overwatch while he was farming on my WoW account. He knows what he is doing, I asked about how he does the faming, since I tried myself a few times before using his service, I got the answers straight away without hesitation. He also has a lot of knowledge about the warcraft universe which impressed me personally because I love the warcraft lore It took less than 12 hours for me to get my Voidtalon (Best price I could find). I DEFINITELY recommend him. Best guy for the job, does everything himself no bots or other people as far as I noticed. 11/10 is my rating You will be surprised how friendly he is and how fast he gets the job done. Thank you very much for the Voidtalon
    Originally Posted by Pekum View Post
    Attachment 26771Attachment 26772

A trusted seller. Got mine within 10 mins.

I really recommend Grosmi to all the guys out there who want to get a cheap (not overpriced) mount service.
    Originally Posted by rezzax View Post
    I ordered yesterday, today at 8am server time, i had it in my bag. 10/10. Friendly and professional guy, highly recommended.

The price is so much lower than any other place I've seen.
    Originally Posted by crimes86 View Post
    Grosmi7 runs this little business like a well oiled machine. He knows exactly what he is doing and uses the fastest/most efficient methods to get what you ordered in minimal time. Not only that but he is friendly, a great communicator, and overall just a pleasant person to do business with.

I requested a Voidtalon and an hour after server reset I had it in my inventory. It doesn't get any better then that!

As most people are I am pretty hesitant to hand over account info, but in this case I actually feel lucky to have found Grosmi because he is trustworthy. He will without question be my go to person should I want to request future services.

HIGHLY recommended seller. 10/10!!!
    Originally Posted by Eddie12390 View Post
    Quality service and great communication, bought a Voidtalon from him
    Originally Posted by tobulos1 View Post
    This guys is THE guy if you want your mount! He camped Voidtalon for me and got it in about 24 hours! Very dedicated, nice, polite and makes sure you're updated, and isn't online on your account if he doesn't have to be! He said something along the lines of: "Oh damn, missed a portal. I'll log out and come back in around 10 hours!" How awesome is that?!

If I could, I'd marry this guy!
    Originally Posted by Magicbeast View Post
    Hello everyone.

Grosmi7 is a very nice person, and he puts his costumers first, very kind!

I ordered Voidtalon of the dark star, he had 4 in que including me and he had it done 2 days after I ordered, he could have it done faster but some techinal issues stopped him (NOT HIS FAULT!!!!. bugs and internet issues)

I can highly recommend him. He replies fast on skype and tells what he is going to do, if he going to take a break he will tell, that is so nice because then I know I cannot reach him or so. Communication is everything, and he is very good at it. Very rare to find that when you buy stuff on the internet

Attachment 27110
    Ordered a leveling boost from Grosmi and as expected the service, the communication and the price were excellent! I'm a regular customer and will stay as long as I'm playing WoW - thanks Grosmi and a well deserved 10/10!
    Originally Posted by Kawaiikisu View Post
    Let me just say that I came here skeptical of the low price and the fact that I had to account share. This guy will not do anything to your account if you are worried, he is trustworthy, and I will def be using his services again. If you do not trust him for whatever reason as I did, send me a PM and I will send further screenshots of proof of his farm and my satisfaction of his services.

I ordered a Voidtalon and Frostbitten achievement from Grosmi. VT farm time for him can be anywhere between 20 minutes to a day and a half. He found my VT a little over a day, DURING busy hours (the weekend), and after my Frostbitten achievement he managed to find two TLPDs for me (One went into my inventory for free, but I tipped him regardless. Free? That's insane) and another he so generously gave to a lowbie leveling in the area.

He offers his services first AND THEN you can pay afterwards if you choose. If that's not enough to at least try out his services, I don't know what is. He's super friendly, the cheapest out there, and will find your item(s) very quickly. If you need your account back he is more than happy to let you play on it. Gromli gives updates throughout the day to let you know how the farm is going. He takes his job/service seriously, and your satisfaction comes first.

Gromli offers various services across other games so if you don't see a service here feel free to ask him about it (achievement grinding, Heroes of the Storm/Hearthstone grinding, etc)

For literally half or a third maybe even a fourth compared to other services, he's the cheapest out there and I would highly, highly recommend him!!
    Originally Posted by saisofit View Post
    If you're still debating whether or not you should order this service and whether or not it's safe, DO IT. There's a plethora of well-deserved, fantastic reviews on Grosmi and here's just another to add to the list.

He's incredibly humble, personable, and professional about his work. I'm reading that he'll even let you back into your account whenever you ask, but I didn't have the chance to do that because he found my Voidtalon of the Dark Star about an HOUR after he set off to work. AN HOUR. I'd been hunting for it forever! Truly, I think he must be a Voidtalon whisperer and they just flock to him.

He'll keep you updated on the progress and is always willing to give you tips and strategies should you decide to try and look for a mount yourself during his off times which, by the way, it doesn't look like he gets very much. Very diligent, extremely hardworking, and if you purchase a service from him just know that there's no one better.

Grosmi, you've been so amazing and I appreciate the time you put into doing what you do. If I can't find Poseidus you'll hear back from me. ;D

Originally Posted by OrganDonor View Post
    I can't speak highly enough of Grosmi. He was incredibly courteous, and worked quite hard to get me Aeonaxx, Voidtalon, Time Lost Proto-Drake, Poseidus, and the Grey camel mounts.

He keeps you updated on progress as the above reviewers have mentioned, and stays in constant communication with you. I certainly know where I will turn to in the future for pretty much anything else!
    Originally Posted by kaylady View Post
    Based on the feedback on this thread I decided to give Grosmi a try. I've tried farming these mounts myself for the last several years with absolutely no luck. I talked to Grosmi a few days ago about purchasing the voidtalon mount and he walked me through the process. I had to wait 2-3 days as he had another customer he was finishing up, but he was very up front about it. Once he started hunting, he found the mount approximately 12 hours later. And during that 12 hours, he only took one real break that I know of! We were chatting off and on the entire time!

I'm so pleased that I'm now purchasing TLPD and Aeonaxx from him as well. I also created an account here purely so that I could post about what a great interaction I had with him. Highly recommend!!!
    Originally Posted by Diddz View Post
    Attachment 47083Attachment 47084

Can't say enough about how awesome Grosmi is. Spoke to him a week and a half ago and purchased Aeo and Long Forgotten from him. He started Wednesday night and by this morning, I had both mounts. He literally got Long Forgotten about 40 minutes after getting Aeo. Incredible!

He always keeps in contact letting you know what's going on and his prices are just insanely good. I camped Aeo for a few weeks with no success, but this guy just gets it done.

Can't recommend him enough and will be coming back for anything else I can't seem to get myself.

Originally Posted by aido1983 View Post
    Just got Voidtalon from him. He also got me 2 rare WOD mounts while I was waiting. Cannot recommend this service enough! competitive prices, nice guy who sends you plenty of updates during the whole process.

10/10 will definitely use him again!!!!
    Originally Posted by mohassan81 View Post
    I have used a lot of boosters in the past and I don't usually leave feedback (the guys I usually buy know my appreciation) but I just had to say something about this guy! He is a legend, the thing that makes this guy stand out is his communication skills. Very polite, very professional and very engaging, and most of all, he is 100% legit. This guy is a legend, and I really hope he gets many most customers and he certainly deserves it. I'll certainly be using this guy again for anything I need.

Thanks again dude! now to farm Poundfist...
    Originally Posted by kiraen View Post
    Contacted Grosmi7 to take care of a very big job for me. Needless to say he delivered big time and kept me posted every single day regarding progress. He was also extremely flexible when I needed to do stuff on my account. Excellent service. I hope to hire him again very soon when he is available
    Originally Posted by Ddart View Post
    Just bought a voidtalon from him.

It took less than 3 hours, so I'd recommend him! Thanks Grosmi.
    Originally Posted by PanicFear View Post
    Purchased a void talon from him today. I'm not joking when I say it literally took an hour and a half. Highly professional, works as fast as spawns allow and extremely personable, I highly suggest going through Grosmi for any of your needs.
    Originally Posted by MWCC View Post
    I purchased several challenging things from him and he got them all done very quickly! As has been said before by others, I was hesitant to hand my login info to someone I didn't know, but after reading SO many great reviews I went ahead with it. So glad I did! He is super friendly and keeps you posted every step of the way! I will definitely be a repeat customer and recommend him totally!!!
    Originally Posted by kneel5 View Post
    Terrific service, we got lucky and in a couple of hours he found a portal for the Voidtalon!
    Definetely would reccomend, kept chatting the whole way through!
    Originally Posted by jcha531 View Post
    Very happy with the service. Friendly guy and great communication!
    Originally Posted by pelaotorjus94 View Post
    I purchased another character lvling boost from lvl 86 to 110 on my paladin from Grosmi7 , really nice and friendly guy, he always keeped me updated with how the lvling was going and what were happening . Really happy with the character lvling boost from this guy and i can definatelly recommend him to anyone out there that is looking for cheap character lvling boost or farming rare mounts! I rate this guy 10/10, once again, i will definatelly get back to him when i need his amazing services another time
    Grosmi has always been my main man when it comes to WoW services. I still had some quest-chains left for the Loremaster achievement and not enough Legionfall reputation to gather flying in Legion. Grosmi told me he'd fix that, and he did! In just a mere ~7 hours and a very cheap price he managed to get my flying mounts airborne in Legion. This guy know what he's doing, is very trustworthy and friendly - as always! 10/10!
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    I have been trying to get the [Voidtalon of the Dark Star] mount for over 2 years. He must be lucky because he got it in under 6 hours XD Amazing price, one of the best trades I have done. Will buy from again, going to look into getting Aeonaxx next
    I could not help it, the first order went so well I had to buy another. Ok, well... 3 more that is XD

[Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake] (Attained by 5% of profiles)
    [Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake] (Attained by 7% of profiles)
    [Reins of the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph]

I don't normally drop so much on wow but this was something I have wanted for a long time. I had fun farming ICC every week for invincible, but this is different. Sitting and waiting for a spawn for hours is not fun for me. The only way to do this is if you have a system. They say work smarter not harder. He has multiple characters over many different servers, watching for the spawns. I have spent so many hours trying to farm the Time-Lost and Stone Drake its not even funny, and then to see him get them both in less then a day each blows my mind. I remember even botting on my 2nd account with HB years ago, logged over 400h looking for the Stone Drake. Have only seen it spawn about 3 times, yet I was never the 1st one to tage it. So hyped I'm 3 more mounts closer to the 300 mount achv

Highly recommend, would buy from again.
    mistakes were made... got another mount...

[Reins of the Grey Riding Camel] (Attained by 6% of profiles)
    <Name> the Camel-Hoarder

another amazing deal, was hard to say no. legit out of money at this point XD
    Originally Posted by Marzz View Post
    Where shall I start...?

I never used any services on ownedcore before. More importantly, I was quite paranoid to hand in my login details. I have over 4M gold on my account, since I'm trying to purchase stuff from the BMAH (I've actively been trying to make gold IG). But most importantly, seeing all these reviews from users with 1-5 posts (like mine indeed) didn't really help my paranoia. My thirst for mounts was too strong, so I decided to contact grosmi.

Indeed, after a 7 years break, I realized that my albino drake was not very popular anymore... Additionally, after spending days back then farming TLPD, I didn't even want to waste time farming rare mounts that I'd never get, simply because I seem to be quite unlucky with these things.

So after my initial contact with grosmi, I told him that I wanted to purchase most of the mounts that he's selling. Yes, you read that right. If I was going to hand in my account, I might as well go all the way. What gave me more confidence is that he agreed to get paid once 2/3 of the first order was done. Not only did he not want to get paid right away, he was the one who proposed to split my order in half, to see if I was satisfied with his services. Surely a scammer would want the money right away, and wouldn't want to split an order in half...

I also asked him to farm some achievement points as I've been quite busy lately.

Needless to say, I've been extremely satisfied with his services and will surely use his services in the future. If you need anything that can be farmed solo, he's your man!
    Originally Posted by liquifire View Post
    Just got Time Lost Proto Drake within 6 hours. He simply ROCKS!!! Extremely dependable & trustworthy. So lucky to have found him in Ownedcore. Will definitely be using his services again.

Thank You!!!
    Originally Posted by zergvoluptas View Post
    So, my original account (Kawaiikisu) is unable to post. I'm a long time buyer of Grosmi.. and I wanted to leave feedback.. My other account is not banned, but it seems.. "frozen", I'm unable to post anywhere in any way shape or form, maybe it got labeled inactive. Feel free to reach out to me on this account to verify that I've safely bought from this guy multiple times.

As with my previous post, I've bought Vyragosa (to which he found TWO TLPDs for free for me, and gave the extra TLPD to a lucky lowbie in the area), a plethora of various mounts, I believe I ordered a Voidtalon next(farm time was I think 1-3 days, he found mine in under a day.. this was so long ago!) then Poseidus, which he works over the weekend for! I've ordered other various services like Timeless Isle Spineclaw Crab pet, Tolvir mount (to which while he was farming he found Zin'rokh for FREE as well for me!)

But Aeonaxx continued to shy away from me - Grosmi normally needs a full week of farming on your account without disturbance.. but will let you on any time you wish to play! (This interferes with Aeonaxx and Aeonaxx farming only, so I suggest just order from him and go on a vacation or something, he farmed for WEEKS and was unable to get it for me while I was still very active on my account, I assumed he missed 2-3 while I was logged in.. I feel awful). In some miracle, he had downtime this week for a free order, and just passed by, logging onto my account whenever he had a free second, and found it overnight while I was sleeping.

The guy's truly amazing, and he takes pride in his work - no bots, all hand farming, he puts your happiness first, and he's professional and you can't beat his prices. If you're a long time buyer and he's not packed he may throw in a few discounts here and there as well! I truly truly, suggest him and I'm definitely coming back for more services.
    Originally Posted by Easygoes67 View Post
    First off, I don't leave feedback as often as I should, but I am an avid customer among the World of Warcraft and Diablo Forums for Ownedcore. I use to exclusively use Hi5 back when he was still doing his thing and he was great at it. Once he quit I had to look for new sources to meet my ever evolving demands for World of Warcraft chores to be completed that I am too lazy to do.

Grosmi is one of those sellers that I have relied on to fill the void that was left when Hi5 left, his prices are competitive his timeliness on completing orders is outstanding, and if something comes up he lets you know ASAP. His schedule is flexible with yours if you need to login for whatever reason. I come up with new things for Grosmi to purchase often he has completed a multitude of tasks for me so far and I see our seller/customer relationship lasting a long while.

Some things that he has done for me can be seen below.

The Loremaster
    The Explorer
    Voidtalon of the Dark Star
    TLPD
    Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent
    Numerous Holiday Events
    and so much more!

I currently have a pretty sizeable order in with him as we speak and we are working towards the 300 Mount Achievement, there is not enough words to say to exclaim how awesome Grosmi is so I will leave it at this, Amazing Seller take the chance if your looking for something at a reasonable price without the risk of botting and you will be pleasantly surprised to have what you wanted and a new friend.

Thanks.
    Originally Posted by Nicejugs819 View Post
    Contacted Grosmi for a custom order for the tamer title and 40 pet masters defeated, both were done very quickly in around 1 day. Will probably order more from him soon, he also didn't mind that I could pay later, he also will talk to you about anything basically.

10/10 definitely recommend if someone is having trouble with pet battles or anything, thanks again!
    Originally Posted by k1_shankz View Post
    Amazing and fast service, he is truthworthy and did his job professionally !! Got voidtalon in 6 hours, he will give you informations of the statue job. Will definitely recommend him for his great services! And thank you for my voidtalon!!!
    Originally Posted by Kanrethad View Post
    What can I write about this guy? His services are pure awesomeness!! Hands down..!

We had a great communication before starting! After having explained to me the whole procedure I ordered the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph and the Voidtalon.. both were delivered within 24 hours!! I could not believe my eyes!

All in all an awesome seller! Looking forward to order the rest of my missing mounts for my collection from him!
    Originally Posted by alphatic View Post
    Everytime i need a custom boost i'm contacting Grosmi7. He's a awesome guy with a great personality, Fair prices and always time to answer questions. Last time(s) i've ordered Nightfallen questline till max rep, Argus questline + Veiled Argunite farm, Proffesion leveling, LFR boosting. And he does that all superfast. Keeping me updated during the process. Im trusting this guy with my account and wil olreturn back when im in need of something. Not only boosts but also advice.

Thank you for being here on the forum mate!

Alphatic
    Originally Posted by Koromgosh View Post
    Saw this thread on the website and Decided to contact his Skype about getting me Time-Lost Proto drake, made this account just to give Feedback on how awesome this guy is!

Gave me constant updates as to how the camping was going, how many times Vyragosa had been killed as well as being a Genuine and Honest guy, If your thinking about getting one of these mounts CONTACT THIS MAN. His service was excellent and I would use him again if it werent for the fact I have all the other Mounts he Sells.

Would add a screenshot of me on the Mount by the picture size exceeded the post limit for some reason.
    Originally Posted by Ninjaturtle View Post
    Bought Voidtalon of the Dark Star and lucid nightmare.

Got them within less than a day Highly recommend this guy, amasing what he can do. ^0^
    Originally Posted by Optimusddprime View Post
    What can I say about Grosmi7 that hasn't been said already? He is fantastic and so nice, I ordered a custom order of 3 mounts and 1 archaeology item, he had all 3 mounts within 24 hrs and then the archaeology item was stubborn but after roughly a week of RNG he got it! Not only that, because of a mishap in exchange rate he threw in another mount that he knew I wanted without even being asked. He is very responsive and extremely nice. I look forward to doing my 2nd order as soon as possible. I recommend this guy to ANYONE!
    Originally Posted by Snoopy6986 View Post
    Got annoyed with Celestial Scenario and achievement for pets. Hired this guy, and so far so good. Will be completed in 8 more weeks. Thanks, and one more thing, he ACTUALLY tells you when he is done so you know its safe to log in.
    Communication 10
    Efficient 10
    Friendliness 10

Thanks a ton! Will upload pics when done.
    Originally Posted by hoffls View Post
    First of all thanks Grosmi7!

I made this account just to share my happiness and to give this guy a good feedback, i can totally recommend his service!

I Contacted Grosmi7 via Skype and he answered very fast.
    I had many questions and he responded everyone very politely!
    Great guy, it took him just about 2hour 30min to get the VoidTalon for me! I am super happy now

-Perfect End for 2k17!!
    Originally Posted by Alexandru Bercu View Post
    This dude got me TLPD super Fast ! within like 12hours ! Always reachable through Skype and giving updates on the progression often. Very nice guy 10/10
    Originally Posted by drek112 View Post
    Got the TLPD from him took a couple days due to some bad RNG. (if you call 2 days long xD). Kept me updated on skype all the time. I always felt secure having him on my account. Already planning my next purchases from him . Highly recommended.
    Originally Posted by Kisara81 View Post
    Great seller, friendly, trustworthy, fast delivery, bought voidtalon and delivered within a couple of hours. Stayed in contact with me via skype throughout the whole process. Highly recommended and will buy from him in the future if I am in need of his services.
    Originally Posted by FtlDrive1993 View Post
    Made an account just to give feedback on this seller and his services. I tried for weeks and countless hours to obtain a rare mount. This man found it in about 3 hours for me. Worth every penny! Extremely trustworthy, friendly, and professional. It is incredibly obvious upon talking to him that they take a lot of pride in their work and makes customer satisfaction #1 priority. Will definitely return to this seller in the future!!!!!!! Cannot stress how trustworthy they are. Only seller i trust for these services!
    Originally Posted by Kellogg08 View Post
    Hello thanks Grosmi7!

Service was excellent I have nothing to say about it and he keeps in touch with you on skype everytime to keep you updated. Really trustworthy guy, I'm actually Impressed.
    Highly recommended and will buy from him in the future if I am in need of his services.
    Originally Posted by theniight View Post
    I have been using this guy through the last 2 expansions for mounts, pets, fishing and reputation. This guy is really dedicated and trustworthy.
    Even after 5286 Pond Nettle tries and a new Wowhead record on missed attempts, he just keept going.

He is very very polite and always keeps you up-to-date with Progress on you orders.
    Originally Posted by MWCC View Post
    I have used Grosmi several times and he is just phenomenal! Very reasonable with pricing, super quick with getting whatever job done you need done and friendly! Just an all around great guy! Also keeps you updated on a regular basis so you always know what's going on with your order. For those hesitant about giving your account info to an outsider so he can complete your order, don't be. I trust him implicitly and love this guy.
    Originally Posted by Gamehead1337 View Post
    He is super kind and the prices are good, too! In my case, the order was delivered very fast, didnt even took a night for him to get me the voidtalon! Gladly again!

EDIT: He farmed the camel in uldum for me and was super kind again! The best service in my opinion and he's always there to chat!
    Originally Posted by scrubnubz View Post
    I don't usually trust anyone with any of my accounts .. but it seems i trusted the right person ( Grosmi7 The Legend )

bought 3 mounts:
    -TLPD
    -Void Talon
    -Camel Hoarder

All 3 completed within 2 days (with 2 Extra mounts as gift from him ). Kept me updated 24/7. Friendly + Fast service and most importantly he stays in constant communication with you(We had a chat several times and it was a pleasure knowing a guy like him).

Highly recommended for anyone willing to get any service he provides.

Cant wait for BFA to get all the mounts he can farm
    Originally Posted by Nick Wattanavekin View Post
    Amazing service. Dedicated, always keeping me updated on progress number of kills etc. more than reasonable prices! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Helped me with my last stretch to 300
    Originally Posted by k1_shankz View Post
    Third order with him and as always, amazing service, professional manners and friendly. He made me an awesome discount for Aeonaxx, TLPD, Poseidus, Lucid Nightmare and Riddler's Mind-Worm for a reasonable price (compared to other boosting services). He always keeps you updated on the order's progress, the service was fast like 2 days, this man is passionate and dedicate about his work. Don't worry about account sharing, he's a trustworthy person I definetly recommend this person who saved my life many times for farming mount.
    Originally Posted by StevoPC View Post
    I was very unsure at first to use this service, but for the price and times shown plus the great feedback, i decided to chance it and i couldnt be happier. Grosmi got me aeonaxx within 5 hours. I had spent over 150 hours over 2-3 weeks trying to get him myself with no luck. This guy knows the game inside out and not only that, he is a gentleman who you can have a nice conversation with. He kept me updates every hour or so even with screenshots. I cant thank Grosmi enough.

If you are having doubts, dont. This guy is legit and can take alot of the painful grinds out of the game for people who struggle with time.

Thank you so much mate. I'll be back soon

Stevo
    Originally Posted by StevoPC View Post
    Made some more orders with Grosmi. After my first order went so smooth i decided i get a little more. Grosmi got me the grey riding camel, ashhide mushan beast and he completed 2 achiements for me which got me the red proto drake and the volcanic stone drake. He gave me a super good deal on them all at once and spent about 4-5 hours on ma acc over a few days as some achievements required that. I got constant updates on skype from grosmi so i always knew what stage we were at. Grosmi is a top man who takes pride in what he does and for the price its a no brainer . Ty again mate
    Originally Posted by spiffq8 View Post
    10/10 service, Grosmi is amazing excellent communication, got the job done real quick, kept me updated on everything will defiantly be using his service again this is your go to guy.
    Originally Posted by Ebecanezar23 View Post
    Made an account to leave feedback for Grosmi7. He helped me get some mounts that I had been unsuccessful in obtaining for sometime. He is a class act and kept me updated on progress throughout the entire process. Thanks again for the help!
    Originally Posted by Azoren View Post
    Purchased Grosmi's mount farming service. Got me every WoD world mount, the forgotten hippogryph, uldum camel, tlpd, and aeonnaxx. All in less than 9 days. The man is magic. Definitely recommend buying his services. He keeps you up to date and even sends screenshots while he camps mounts.
    Originally Posted by spiffq8 View Post
    Recently bought another service from grosmi7, great service yet again, the man is dedicated to his work stayed up over 28 hrs to get me my tlpd
    Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Just purchased a Void Talon farming service from Grosmi after several frustrating years of trying to find the mount myself. This has by far been the best WoW service I have ever purchased from anyone hands down. He was patient, super friendly, and VERY quick to get me the mount as well as keeping me updated. I know that if I ever need another service I'll be contacting Grosmi again.
    Originally Posted by drazalak View Post
    So i?ve bought Voidtalon & TLPD from Grosmi7

very plesant and fast guy.

He kept udpateing me on progress, we were even small talking dureing the "boost" on skype.
    He is the REAL deal, effective and supportive and throws around with way to many good and tempting offers.

this will not be my last purchase of him

110% reliable and would absolutely recommend - top service!

-Drazalak
    Originally Posted by Moonthis View Post
    Grosmi7 is a great person to deal with. He kept me up to date on the progress of the TLPD. It was a very fast turnaround. You will not have to worry about anything when working with Grosmi7. I will is him again and I highly recommend Grosmi7.
    Originally Posted by lukeshaman View Post
    ordered an Aeonaxx from Grosmi. At first approach he was very friendly with me and started working on it as soon as I ordered it. Friendly and serious guy, he kept me updated with the aeonaxx hunt frequently during the day making me feel comfortable ^_^ I would recommend any service this guy is offering because he s simply nice and trustable. I felt good bout the service so I gave him an extra also , and that extra was really deserved ! thanks again grosmi
    Originally Posted by Easygoes67 View Post
    First of all I would like to state that I have ordered several rare mounts from Grosmi to include Voidtalon, Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent (Still Farming!), TLPD!!! I have ordered several other things as well from achievements and really anything I don't have time to do he is willing to work with me on and I continue to be loyal customer to such an outstanding member and seller in the OC community!!!

He is polite, courteous, respectful and accommodating at all times and in all situations, without ever leaving my questions and absurd requests unanswered. Never fails to be courteous even when dealing with difficult problems or situations. He will always willingly and successfully try to do what is required, even if it means performing tasks that are not in the job description or if required to do extra work unexpectedly. Grosmi always completes any order on time (to the best of his ability!!! RNG!!!) and to a high standard. In all aspects of work, Grosmi is not satisfied unless achieving the high standards. He always seems to be looking to improve skills and knowledge, and the quality of work output.

Honestly I couldn't say enough, he is simply one of the best here on OC!!! No problems with any orders without valid reason in 2+ years I have worked with him.
    Originally Posted by Nerdush View Post
    There is only one thing to say about Grosmi ..... He's the best!
    I came up to him about the Voidtalon and he kept me informed about issues after the prepatch and server resets. He told me when it is worth goin for it and immediately started when it was possible.
    He updated me all the time and even gave me a free mount!
    I can just recommend Grosmi!
    Originally Posted by S*****EN View Post
    Bought voidtalon, aoenax and camel! got everything within 1 day! amazing and service, Extremely professional cant wait to hear my offer for the insane!
    Originally Posted by Vunylla View Post
    Bought Aeonaxx, before the weekend was over I had a mount I had tried to get for years, Grosmi is the real deal and his communication and friendliness is second to none. He kept me informed the whole way and had a laugh every now and then, couldn't ask for more. Will definitely be ordering more soon!!!

Thanks for reading, looking forward to hear from you!
    Last edited by Grosmi7; 01-02-2024 at 09:59 AM.

[EU/US] &#9733;&#9733; Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm &#9733;&#9733;
    Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have bought from Grosmi7 before, nice dude, recommended!
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

indigo98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonderful service, proud owner of Aeonaxx and Alani thanks to this guy!

Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achivements
    Camping
    Random grinding
    Dungeons/LFR

For any needs feel free to contact, online right now!

Skype Grosmi7

Brona's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would highly recommend Grosmi7s services. Proffesional, thrustworthy and fast

Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edited - no longer available
    Last edited by Grosmi7; 12-02-2014 at 07:28 AM.

zeradiel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Guy! Fast and nice service! 10/10 would recommend

Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback!!

I've been busy farming and leveling and camping lately! Updated the post with feedback and added the insane
    Last edited by Grosmi7; 08-15-2014 at 01:42 AM.
    He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear. - Claudius Claudianus

Supremenick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very Nice guy Everything Done Nice and fast, Would Recomend to anyone 10/10

Kalia's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are not enough good things to say about Grosmi7 and the way he completes orders by his customers, all at a fantastic price.

He immediately responded to questions on Skype in a friendly manner and even shared some of his experiences in WoW and with past customers. Knowing how anxious we were, Grosmi7 worked overtime to make the acquisition of the mounts as quick as possible.

Within the first 24 hours, we had gotten two Grey Riding Camels and one Poseidus. Within the next several days, one Aeonaxx and one Poseidus were delivered, the second Aeonaxx within another day.

None of these requests were easy to obtain and required a large time commitment on the part of Grosmi7. He kept us updated about progress (never shall the name Bloodseeker be said again!) and was always willing to release our accounts back to us so we could play, even if it meant he would not be able to search for mounts until much later in the evening.

If you’re looking for someone who will provide excellent service in a friendly way and with the best prices available, Grosmi7 is your man. You will not be sorry.

Last edited by Kalia; 08-28-2014 at 12:00 PM.

Kalia's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the Camels:

Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback!! It was a pleasure to business with you Kalia
    He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear. - Claudius Claudianus

alphatic's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're my hero mate. i ordered some battle pet leveling and a 1-time VP grind and i have to say HE ROCKS!! great service.
    Always reachable through Skype and giving updates on the progression often.

I hope he's doing this when WoD launches.

indigo98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic friendly and fast service, well exceeded expectations for the pet levelling, vp boost and those tricky missing achievements, thank you so much keep up the good work!

Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast