AH Playas Service!  Learn To Resale, & Scale Profits From 4,000g-20,000g Everyday. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    stevesgamebox's Avatar Site Donator The AH Newbie Success Guy
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AH Playas Service! Learn To Resale, & Scale Profits From 4,000g-20,000g Everyday.

Add us on skype at: ahplayas (ALL LOWERCASE)

FAQS:

Q: Is this updated for WOD / pre-legion?
    A: Of Course it is!

Q: Again what do I get for just $9.99
    A: Easy. Limited access to the AH Playas website where we teach about the different markets on the AH. This will give you access to the first wing where you'll learn how flipping sales are made in real time.

Q: What exactly does this service help me with? How will I know if it works

A: Our service helps you with making much more gold in a very limited time frame. Typically, you'll experience thousands of
    extra gold after a short time of building stock. The method will compound on itself making more and more gold with the amount of time you
    put in. We show you the current AH trends that may not be "common knowledge" outside the auctioning community. Then we condense those "trends"
    into a language that's understood by everyone. You'll know it's working when you start to wake up more gold..

Q: And if I don't understand anything how do I get help?

A: Getting help is as simple as asking me on "contact support" or on Skype. It's one of the best perks of the service. You get to ask an actual auctioneer to explain the concepts you don't understand, or ask for insights on where you can improve. Realistically, I can't be there to respond instantly at all times, but you are allowed to drop a number of questions at once - in which I'll reply with fully detailed answers.

Q: Whats the website for? What do I do there?

A: The website contains articles and videos only for members. There you'll watch our hosted content and have access to some of our website features.

Q: Do you have any samples of what you teach? How about any guides here on Ownedcore?

A: Sure, check the guides section.. I've posted some really insightful guides that underly the whole auctioneering process. It introduces you to the idea of selling hundreds of items for prices that most people consider above average.

Q: Whats the point of seeing this on video? Can I learn it elsewhere?

A: Of course you can. Anything you see here can be learned for free online without having to pay for the content. However, that will require
    you to do alot of testing / trial and error on your part. The AH Playas service brings the best of gold making to easy to digest video, along with excellent skype support.

That way you can skip the trial and error phase, as you'll see the course working before you even get to try it. It the fastest way to master reselling
    without dealing with the learning curve or losing heaps of gold experimenting.

Q: So the AH Playas saves time?

A: Exactly. Everything you need to know is brought together in one place. From the add-ons you have to download, the settings you need to configure,
    all the materials are assembled for you.

Q: So what do I physically get when I try the Service?

A: 12 AH Playing videos (95 Mins total) - The AH Playas getting started guide - AH Infographics - and skype support to answer any question
    you'd want.

Q: What If I Decide this isn't for me? Is there any way I can get a refund?

A: Sure, all payments and refunds are handled via paypal. If you'd like a refund just send a request to
    our support portal at the AH Playas website. All refunds must be requested within the first 30 days of purchase.

Q: Do you have any examples of your methods that I can look at?

A: Sure, below are some recent post made by me solely the Ownedcore forum.

The Ultimate Farming Gold Guide: Auctioning Your Farming Drops For Insane Profits!
    Buying Gold From Blizzard - [Archiving The Guardian Cub]
    1200-3000g Ahn'Kahet The Old Kingdom (Heroic) Trash Farm
    Saturday Night Profits - Effective Auctioning

Q: So, really how are we going to be selling?

A: Most of what we sell comes from the AH. The videos and website deal items mostly in the transmog / armor department. The video below, showcases some of what we'll sell along with daily profits collected from my auctioneer accounts.

Q:Cool, How do I contact you:

A: Contacting me is easy. You can use the Skype buttons below or simply send me a message here on Ownedcore.

Skype Name: "ahplayas" (All Lowercase) Any other abbreviation of the name "nygamebox" is a hoax.

ENJOY our 66% OWNEDCORE DISCOUNT. $9.99 will be our staying price for the while!

[Reserved For Updates]
    Last edited by stevesgamebox; 09-04-2016 at 12:59 AM.

AH Playas Service!  Learn To Resale, & Scale Profits From 4,000g-20,000g Everyday.
    tristanpdrec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch for Steve, I bought his product with high interest but was on the edge thinking it was just another gold guide with the same old crap. But, the guide proved me wrong and was amazing and helpful. I personally rate this guide 10/10 on the gold making scale, within 2 weeks of lazy AH'ing I've made 25488g 17s 66c with the possibility of making 5k+ a day.

Desyncx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This does work, I can confirm this. I have for now around 400 auctions up, and I'm making around 2-5k a day. It's amazing, easy and doesn't take much time at all. (depending on how you do it ofcourse). Big big + for Steve, bringing great service and he's always positive and answering as quick as he can.

http://imgur.com/yGkMtzU
    http://imgur.com/l7egWWl

Pic 1, with about 330 auctions and about 24 hours not looting mailbox, might have been around 20 hours.
    Pic 2, I started with 1k, and thats what I've got after around a week. This just scales more and more as it goes on.

Domo Kun's Avatar Active Member R.I.P. MGK ! ~HAHA~ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    70/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    skype name?

i msg'd u here, no reply so,hit me up

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by .com View Post
    skype name?

i msg'd u here, no reply so,hit me up
    Hi .com =)

Click the skype button above to add me to skype. My skype is "Nygamebox". I do get floods of messages from my guides posted in the guides section - so I apologize for not getting to yours yet.

Thanks you. tty soon.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ready To Order? Just leave me a message on Skype and I'll Get to you ASAP.

Last edited by stevesgamebox; 12-04-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added you on skype.. tried to anyway haven't accepted yet ;-)

Interested.. & want to talk a little..

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaladhjin View Post
    Dead? Haven't heard anything.

Not dead . Temporarily down to update all the videos in time for WOD. As you all know WOD changed auctioning with some MAJOR updates to TSM and our pricing sources. And I wouldnt want to continue to launch this course with outdated content.

Updated working content is our guarantee.

So as of now the videos are seeing some heavy WOD ready updates. Soon (Before WOD) we'll return with better content than ever. Just takes a little bit of time.

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stevesgamebox View Post
    Not dead . Temporarily down to update all the videos in time for WOD. As you all know WOD changed auctioning with some MAJOR updates to TSM and our pricing sources. And I wouldnt want to continue to launch this course with outdated content.

Updated working content is our guarantee.

So as of now the videos are seeing some heavy WOD ready updates. Soon (Before WOD) we'll return with better content than ever. Just takes a little bit of time.
    righteous well I'm interested :-D tyvm

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaladhjin View Post
    I gotta tell you.. not a very impressive handle & response time for presale questions.. makes a guy worry about how things may go post sale..

Install skype on your phone ?

Add me to Kik ?

Text me ?

I don't understand why this is so hard :-(
    Hi Jaladhjin.

Apologies Did you see our skype message? We've temporarily slowed support to get the second half of the videos updated for WOD. I apologize for the wait. Taking care of you, ASAP. Again, in the next couple of days the website will undergo some massive changes / updates.

Support may still lag behind until WOD - when the full video suite is up and ready!

No worries though, the transmog market is done and fully functioning. Enjoy!

Bastatard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a friendly bump to see how the updates are coming. Site shows NOV 7th, and we haven't heard anything in awhile.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its coming! It's coming. They're undergoing renders now! No worries we're updated before WOD Enjoy

leaky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, thanks Steve.

Played wow for about five years took a break to play Wildstar. After coming back really was lost with how to make money. Purchased quite a few different gold making guides. Steve's simply has worked the best for me. Started out with a brand-new boosted level 90 and around 300 gold. After three days implementing strategies and setting up add-ons I have around 4000 gold in my bags and 13 K stock on the AH. The only thing that I would like as if there was a PDF up-to-date with all the add-on settings in one place instead of watching so many videos. Reason this would help is that sometimes the settings are not stored properly and having a PDF or document would help with a quick reference guide. That said the videos immensely help especially if you're not familiar the intricacies of the add-ons. Steve has been very helpful with the few issues that I had. The issues I have had was actually changes in the add-on command structure. I.e. certain trade skill master operation commands being removed. This guide has definitely been worth the small fee. The guide shortcut's you through installing add-ons and gets you making money fast. Wish many of the other guides and add-ons work this well.

Kill them all, let God sort them out

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Traders Terrace Is Officially OPEN!

IF your into goldmaking in WOD then feel free add me on skype. There are much profits to be made! Enjoy.

Sophistical's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Steve, I'd firstly like to thank you for bearing with me a day before I purchased.
    I haven't got that far into it yet, but I can tell you know what you are talking about and that you have great skill in being a "AH Playa"
    Soon, I'll be the Mini Playa with your help. Your guides are clearly instructed, clear voice and you seem to have great skype support even during times such as this, with the new expansion!
    Hopefully I'll edit this post in a couple weeks to show how much I've gained, because as we know, I won't lose!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast