★★ Professional Thread Design [PayPal] - [FAST] ★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

thomasmortensen's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★ Professional Thread Design [PayPal] - [FAST] ★★

RECENT PROJECT(S)

Originally Posted by PR0j3cTc4RRY View Post
    I bought the service from him. I really enjoyed the quality of the service and it only took about an hour or even less!
    I got what i wanted and i would use him again.
    Originally Posted by x4kep View Post
    Contacted him, made a deal, looking forward to final result! My first impression is very positive, the guy knows what he is doing!
    Will get back here when the deal is done
    Originally Posted by zakanator View Post
    Did a really great job designing my thread, gave me plenty of updates along the way, so i could see how it was coming along and made customizations on the different things to how i asked. Well worth the money for a quality design.
    Originally Posted by ChefRBG View Post
    We contacted Thomas 24 hours ago because we were thinking of getting our OC trade thread updated. He finished his job fast and took criticism, feedback and ideas to him, and made the final result just the way we wanted it. Overall a really good experience of the sale and we will recommend this guy to everybody who wants a better looking forum thread
    Originally Posted by Auxspree1989 View Post
    Bought his service for my gold selling thread. *Very fast and professional work , overall very satisfied with his product. *Recommended for anyone that wants to upgrade their thread to a professional lvl
    Originally Posted by Xalifyon View Post
    This guy it's amazing, he made me the best thread ever for the Challenge mode boost!
    100% trustworthy
    100% professional
    Last edited by thomasmortensen; 08-16-2013 at 07:21 PM.

★★ Professional Thread Design [PayPal] - [FAST] ★★
    Superlative's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price? .

mouse18's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the Razer interface

Fragile Boost's Avatar Contributor Fragile Boost

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy it's amazing, he made me the best thread ever for the Challenge mode boost!
    100% trustworthy
    100% professional

Munklard's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not buy!
    He gets bad reviews and make new thread!

Originally Posted by ChefBoosting View Post
    Now that we need Thomas for editing our OwnedCore post as promised he would, he's just gone without any answers. We've been trying to get in contact with him for allmost 2 weeks now, yet no respond.
    Originally Posted by CMCarries View Post
    Made a good product; but after I paid him he basically disappeared.
    I paid him on April 22nd, then the next day tried to contact him about a mistake. He ignored my persistent attempts to contact him until April 25th. Then when I told him what needed to be fixed he said 'Ok' and disappeared. I have not been able to contact him since.
    I give your service 5/10.
    You had an amazing initial product, but when I needed to contact you (the very next day) about a few minor flaws you disappeared and therefore breached what you had said previously to me about 'being able to edit it at any time (within reason).
    Last edited by Munklard; 08-18-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Rb Gaming's Avatar Banned Professional Pvp Player CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, i have given him a chance but i need to write down my opinions after 3 months of progress.

I have bought a thread design + Web site design + Intro from this guy around 3 months ago, and he has completed his first thread design. I have paid him the half of whole process in cash before he began just believed his rep from repped members.

And after few days, he's just disappeared without informing me and did not even come back online ''probably blocked in skye as he did to others'' by leaving everything in the middle.

Last day he came back online again and promised to continue his work after 3 months and will do what i paid for. Now he is just offline again and doesnt respond to anyone as i understand.

Wish u had given me any chance to support you here thomas. Sadly you have just taken my money without completing your design and gone away.

I wish admins take care of this guy.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Munklard, I know what you're talking about but I don't understand your problem, I cleared this up with almost everyone, that I had to visit my mom in Canada, because she got infected with aggressive lounge cancer. I know it's wrong to just leave everything, but if you only had one last chance to see your mom... What would you do?
    And now I'm back in Denmark to continue the life I lived. And when your mom told you to follow your dreams, this is not what you want to see when she passes away.

And Frostinheart, I talked to you two days ago, about the same problem, I have shown you a part of the intro I made, and I'm almost done. But you already give up on me.

And by the way, I did not state in ANY of my threads that, I 100% SUPPORTED the thread I desgined after it was DONE. I finished threads for ChefBoosting and CMCarries as what they paid for. There wasn't ANY lifetime support included. So I don't see what the problem is. And they don't even complain anymore after I talked to them.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm currently rendering his project out, as you can see.
    https://i.imgur.com/Uc90dAg.png

Now hes trying to but me under pressure by leaving his bad comment in my thread, even tho we just agreed to finish our business.
    https://i.imgur.com/JC4EzSc.png

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha thanks for posting your fault instead of me.

I paid your service 3 months ago now u came and telling me to remove my post or ull pause ur project Sorry but im not removing anything till u deliver your project to me.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah didnt means past. On the Present day im sure and posted Till you deliver ur project i wont remove it. I want admins to control please

Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am keeping an eye on this thread. It's a bad business if you leave without telling your customers that paid for the service anything how bad the reason is why you had to go. Leaving Frostinheart wait for 3 months is pretty insulting. You have to understand his situation that he is pretty fed up as anyone would be. I hope you get to finish what he wanted from you. And i will clean up the thread for you once everything is settled so you can run your business in peace.

Giving it a few days then will have a talk with the other mods to take action.
    Last edited by Watcher; 08-25-2013 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listen Watcher, I will personally say this. I will not give up this project to Frostinheart. He've been disrespecting my work and my mom. I want these messages to get removed and an appologize before I continue anything. Else you can just delete my thread.
    If you knew what I've been through in those 3 months, you wouldn't call his sitation "pretty fed".

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your personal reasons can not be bound with professional trading.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then why do you comment childish things about my mom, when she just past away...
    And you call yourself professional.