🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 92 of 120 FirstFirst ... 42888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1796
    Phenton's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just completed second CM boost for my Restro Druid. Once again really impressed with speed, price and communication, no problems at all. Thanks!

🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯
    Nidras's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice job, I was a bit scared by sharing my account but everything goes well, really professional !

Kashley's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got boosted today, probably the smartest decision I have ever made... and I was entirely hesitant about it. I ended up buying two boosts one for a druid and one for a pally. I kid you not, they took a druid who was fresh boosted with no gear to speak of and no gems and managed to get all the CM's done in like... two hours. FREAKING incredible!!!! AND even better they streamed it for me so I could watch it! Not to mention the customer service was beyond outstanding, I cannot begin to describe how GREAT a decision this was. I am a customer for LIFE! The US boost team WAS EPIC. DO NOT DO WHAT I DID, don't hesitate! Its not a scam! Its freaking awesome! The gear is awesome, the mount is awesome, the experience is awesome... its just plain awesome!

-Signed,
    A Thrilled Customer

sktdandy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im glad I chose them to for CM boost it was fast and even streamed it for me. Super fast and when they seems to have problem they tell me whats going on will buy another boost from them.

StirFryCheese's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These guys definitely exceeded my expectations, from the moment I asked a few questions before I even placed my order to the moment the runs were completed. Super helpful and friendly team, did a great job with helping me get my xmog which was long overdue. Like anyone I was petrified that this might've been a scam and had big doubts about sharing my account info but I decided to trust what I saw on the page and go through with it. These guys are 100% legit and it makes me so happy to see that they've actually helped so many people, and now myself included. It's highly likely that I'll be back for more. Many thanks guys! Definitely recommending this service to my friends.

Watasumi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing and the cm didnt take long

Restproof's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had another run today with them for a friend and once again everything was smooth. Thanks again.

200% legit. I didn't even think about protecting my guild bank access or personal gold.

That's how much I trust them!!

If anyone is considering their service and still hesitating. DO NOT ANYMORE !! Not much time left for your toon.

geonomic's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I chose the selfplay option and got served within 3 hours after the order. Great people, 100% professional and legit!

Thanks mates!

xcloudz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Boosting, Very Quick Processing and Dungeon Runs, Would Recommend to All xCloudz Approves of the Swag

McSkibbeddy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First I was a bit scared about sharing my account with them, but everything was ok! Awesome runs, the guys know what they are doing. Support was great as well! I'd recommend them 200% so book your run before it is too late... Appreciated it!

sbx500's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys have a special place in my consideration never failed me in any of the boosts i payed for always delivered the boost in time its the second time im posting here cus since my first post i have adquired more of theyr services they are very very good and also very kind always flexible and helpful answeared all my questions and from start to end keept me informed of the current progress.

this service is also really fast i really like them and i will surely get more from them i the future

Agii's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was just tired of pugging groups and failing over and over again, so I decided to do my last gold CM with these guys. The run was fast and smooth, we finished with enough time and on the first try. Definitely recommend these guys.

Once again - thanks for the fast clear

exakucer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic service. Great guys, from my area professional and very communicative. Will use again.

hoxid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, smooth run.

[SpNiz]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got my run done and it took around 2 hours. Give or take. I am happy with the support and information regarding payment etc. Overall it was a very pleasant experience!