🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 84 of 120 FirstFirst ... 34808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1796
    Richo247's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished all cms within 2 hours. Very nice people, I would suggest you go with these guys if you do pay for CMs.

🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯
    gunman683's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are one the best/nicest/funniest people I have ever met over wow. They are really good at what they do I would recommend them 100% for all there services they have to offer. Took 2 hours to get all 9 done and went smooth as a baby's bottom . Trust me guys best money well spent will definitely be buying challenge modes in the future for next expac if you offer it Have a good one guys good job.

Krister Storelvmo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the best websites i've encountered! Easy to talk to, help 24/7, quick services! and one of the cheapest sites i've ever seen!

+1 from me guys! <3

- Heimbrent

Aneleh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recommended by friends! and im sure is happy they did, super good service and nice people

thx for the CM boost

Abbeman's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys rock! Finished all 9 gold runs very quickly and with great patience. Would recommend to anyone who wants their transmog before WOD hits.

obitum's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're looking for legit, professional and friendly 9/9 cm booster, these guy are best at what they're doing. You can even watch them doing it live on twitch. Do not look anywhere else and add them on skype right now.

Last edited by obitum; 07-26-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Inzagio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought a VIP boost from them. Had a tiny delay before our scheduled run started, but thats something one can encounter with any boosting service. All in all a very professional group
    Can recommend them.

shadowrukia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much for doing the green fire for warlocks for me, I didn't have the skills so I purchased the boost from these guys, did it in 10 mins with no problems these guys are pros! and not fake . A++++++ would buy again

Jerila's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday afternoon I purchased two CM boosts, for me and my wife. My wives char was boosted on the same evening. I just can say excellent job, guys.
    The cheepest and most professional group I found!

IΒ΄m looking forward to my boost! I'm sure it will run just as fast and uncomplicated as the last.

Thank you guys!!

leona1das's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went super smooth, they will take you through 9/9 with ease. Would recommend if you want it easy and fast! Didn't need to wait for a spot more than ~24 hours.

Mandy_Veh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a boost of these guys just a few hours ago. Started off with a delay and also had some bad luck when one of the boosters' internet went down. They didn't let us down though, did everything to get the run going again. The run itself went smooth. Nice people, clear explanation. Everything can be followed on Twitch if u want to take a look and see how they do it. For more information u can always add them on Skype and ask anything u need to know. I would definitely recommend it if u want to get a smooth 9/9 CM run.

Last edited by Mandy_Veh; 07-27-2014 at 06:56 PM.

Xecylia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so happy I came across these guys. Extremely professional and friendly, everything was scheduled within 10 minutes after I bought the boost and I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to get their CM transmog before WoD comes! Very trustworthy people and I will be buying more boosts from them very soon for sure.

Last edited by Xecylia; 07-28-2014 at 08:48 AM.

Bartlebby's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3th 9/9 gold run for me with these guys. 3th success. Wery nice people. I tryed selfplay and acc share with them. Both works gr8.

Oliver.enmark@live.se's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a 9/9 CM gold boost on my warlock yesterday. Awesome customer support and service. They're very professional and trustworthy. I really recommend to everyone who needs a quick CM boost and green fire. The pricees is really awesome aswell! 100% legit! Looking forward for future boosts!

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_072814_112547.jpg
    Last edited by [email protected]; 07-28-2014 at 09:20 AM.

Oliver.enmark@live.se's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a 9/9 CM gold boost on my warlock yesterday. Awesome customer support and service, they're very professional and trustworthy. I really recommend to everyone who needs a quick CM boost and green fire. The prices is awesome aswell! 100% legit! Looking forward for future boost, thanks guys!

[IMG]file:///C:/Program%20Files%20%28x86%29/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_072814_112547.jpg[/IMG]