🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 66 of 120 FirstFirst ... 16626364656667686970116 ... LastLast
    SummerFox's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic experience with these guys!! I've spent way too much time trying to organize challenge runs to no avail. I was extremely hesitant paying for a boost but they surpassed by expectations! Site chat addressed all the questions I had, and they also worked with me to accommodate my schedule (even managing to squeeze me in earlier!) and the run itself was super quick and fun to listen in on. Totally legit, and I'm happy to be rocking out my new armor, phoenix and title!

Last edited by SummerFox; 05-08-2014 at 07:51 PM.

🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯
    elrodd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    deleted post
    Last edited by elrodd; 05-08-2014 at 08:29 PM.

elrodd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VERY fast and friendly! Customer service was A+ and they were very patient with questions and quick to respond!! The run itself was MUCH faster than I had expected Already recommended to all of my friends, thanks again guys!

T10H's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys were great, I spoke to them and they sent me to the US challenge mode group they use. They set up a time and it was done within 3 hours and these guys answered any questions I had as well. all in all great run and good experience.

palastrix's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive purchased my second 9/9 run with this group and it was amazing once again, I am super happy with this service and am going to be using it again for another character, I highly recommend them and will look forward to grouping with them again

Ahappylock's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a second Boost From These guys, to get 9/9 on my paladin. After some rescheduling problems, and blizzard server issues the first night. Everything was done the following without issues. Will definitely recommend them to everyone. Thanks for the service =)

Handrevet's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there fellow wowers.

I must admit saying that i'm a bit skeptic towards account sharing. So i have an authenticator, to make sure nothing bad happens to my account. But saying that though, must admit that i highly recommend BoostRoom. as they are very professional and a bunch of stand up guys!
    The boosts where all going smooth, fast and on scheduled time. As i don't have then time required to do the rest of the Challenge modes myself i. where browsing through to see how much ppl would charge me for gold. and then i "accidentally" found this post and i decided to talk to em a bit on skype and i decided to try. so here i am 2 chars later with 9/9 and its been pleasure doing business with them!!!

To rate them from 1-10 id give them a Rock solid 10!

Edit, don't have any pictures as of now but i will add them later with the pictures from my chars and in their CM transmog gear!

robokop's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the second time these guys boosted me trough a full CM gold and it went absolutly flawless, these guys are legit! I had no problems whatsoever. I can recommend this to anyone. Tnx a lot guys! 10 out of 10!

Lightilus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm usually business and nothing else, but this is deserving of mention.

Above anything else, I never expected registering to a forum just to comment on how amazing the service provided was. It was fast, reliable, and above anything else, truthful. No scams, no shady business, straight off 100% full service.

An honest thank you!

Piet01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very reliable service, nice people, great service.
    Professional players, they know what they are doing!
    Thanks again, will purchase again in the future!

Hturbo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I purchased a boost from these guys yesterday and they were very nice and calm they were also so helpful on so many things I had the 9/9 runs completed in 2 hours . I highly recommend anyone of thinking about buying challenge mode boost to buy from these guys they are trustworthy. <3

Rainagul's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a 9/9 CM run with these guys tonight. Had my service delivered within 2 hours of order. The service itself was professional, quick and efficient. 5/5 from me

Last edited by Rainagul; 05-10-2014 at 09:35 PM.

Kalikau's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Type of run: Pilot (they log on to your account)
    Date of run: Friday 2nd May and Saturday 3rd May
    My initial worries: account ban, gold, items stolen, stealing of account, general bad stuff happening to account
    Rating of BoostRoom after run: Positive! Account was not banned, no gold or items were taken from my account, and I'm still playing happily looking very good in my druid and shaman challenge transmogs Definitely recommended above any other boosting company.

I would really recommend BoostRoom for people who shared my same concerns. The run itself did take about 4-5 hours as there were a few hiccups, i.e. me constantly disconnecting them accidentally as I stayed logged on to Battle.net (oops!) however they were very patient and polite with me when they pointed this out, instead of making me feel a bit silly. They then did the run successfully and let me know as soon as they finished. When I had troubles with my macro, keybinds and action bars afterwards they were very supportive in trying to help me restore it to how it was before.

I am completely satisfied with my experience with BoostRoom. Sure, it took a little longer than expected, but my account is 100% safe, 100% secure and I am 100% happy so a couple of extra hours for complete peace of mind is more than worth it. I've just booked in another run for my mage, and I will be using BoostRoom for all future boosts - roll on WoD challenge modes!

placce's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% legit guys, friendly and the runs went fast and smooth. 10/10.

BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional Boosting Service
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xernaa View Post
    These guys are just fantastic. Had a few hiccups (all totally my fault) before the run started but everything was dealt with patiently and politely. Absolutely perfect service and I genuinely can't fault anything.

Thanks for the perfect challenge modes guys <3
    Enjoy your rewards and tyvm for choosing us