Nordic Power Leveling! Poffecions Skilld to MAX! Gear UP! Gold, Accounts and more! :3 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

FireUndead's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nordic Power Leveling! Poffecions Skilld to MAX! Gear UP! Gold, Accounts and more! :3

Nordic Power Leveling!

Products:
    WoW Battlechest = 12$ (Includes 1 month gametime)
    WoW Cataclysm = 20$
    WoW MOP = 35$
    WoW 2 Month gametime = 32$

Power Leveling:

From 1 to 90 = 140$ Timeline: 1 or 2 weeks.
    From 1 to 85 = 122$ Timeline: 1 week.
    From 1 to 80 = 96$ Timeline: 1 week.
    From 1 to 70 = 79$ Timeline: 1 week.
    From 60 to 90 = 96$ Timeline: 1 week.
    From 70 to 90 = 79$ Timeline: 1 week.
    From 80 to 90 = 61$ Timeline: 1 week.
    If the your level is in between or higher/lower, then just contact me and we will find a fair price :3

Gear:
    Full honor gear for lvl 90 = 96$ (with trinkets, rings, neck and weapons) Timeline: Less than a week
    Full Conquest gear for lvl 90 = 149$ (With weapons) If you want the rest as well the price is 192$ Timeline: A month (1 or 2 days per week.)
    Full heroic dungeon gear for lvl 90 = 122$ (If lucky with drops, weapons and rings will ofc follow) Timeline: Less than a week.
    Full Raid finder gear = 157$ (If lucky with drops weapons and rings will ofc follow) Timeline: 2 weeks
    Full Normal Raid gear = 227$ (If lucky with drops weapons and rings will ofc follow) Timeline 1 month
    (1 or 2 days per week)
    Full Heroic Raid gear = 300$ (If lucky with drops weapons and rings will ofc follow) Timeline 1 month (if unlucky then 2) (1 or 2 days per week)

Transmog gear:
    Depends on the gear you want, but transmog gear is affordable :3
    Just add me on skype, and we can find a good price for the gear you want

Gems and Enchants:
    The gems and enchants for your whole gear = 15$
    But we can also just leave the gold in your bag, so you can buy them yourself.

Professions:
    1 Profession up to max lvl = 44$
    2 Professions up to max lvl = 88$
    3 Secondary professions up to max lvl = 70$

Achievements:
    We also do achievements.
    If you need raid achievements, or holiday achievements. We got that covered.
    Holiday achievements = 52$
    Raid achievements are a bit tricky, depending on which raid it is, and what kind of achievement you want.
    But I think we will manage to find a good price for all that

Mounts and pets:

We can farm some mounts and pets for you as well.
    Depending on the rarity and difficulty.

Gold:
    I don’t usually sell gold, but I do on Ragnaros EU
    We do farm gold though. If you have a lvl 90 or 87 then you can go ahead and buy
    1k gold = 1 dollar

If you have any questions please read this, before asking.

Products:
    The Products such as WoW Battlechest and WoW Cataclysm are all digital keys that I will send you, via skype or email.
    Make sure to say if you play on US or EU realms. Cause then you will need the right copy of the game.

Power Leveling:
    After you bought the product, I will ask you to send the account info, and we will start right away.
    You should not log in to your account while we level. But if you really have to, just write me a message, and I will pause the leveling for a while.
    If the leveling is slower than the timeline, or doesn’t live up to the description. Then we simply take 50% of the price.

Gear:
    You should write what kind of gear you want, cause there is fx: Priest DPS gear, and there is Healer gear. So you have to make sure it’s the right one.
    If you get confused by ''timeline 1 month (1 or 2 days per week)'' That means It will take up to 1 month, but only 1 or 2 days a week. Cause the instance resets every Wednesday.
    We can set a specific day, where we can raid for you or pvp for you. So you don’t have to worry the next time you log in.
    Raid gear is allot harder to get, and especially if it’s a low populated realm. So there might be some delays. Not big delays though.
    With Raid gear, you have to make sure, that you can get in to Raid Finder, with your item level, same for Normal

Gems and Enchants:

As well as with the gear, you have to tell my if you are going to be DPS healer or tank. Unless you choose to get the gold instead.

Professions:
    If you choose Herbalism and Mining, there is a 20% discount

Gold:
    If you have Herbalism and Mining as professions, then you get a 20% discount on your gold
    Timeline for the gold is depending on how much gold you want.

By the way, after every service you buy from us, there will be some goodies in your bag. In form of a few k gold, pets, or mounts if you are lucky
    Have a very nice day all of you gamers out there :3

Info:

My skype name: FireUndead or Crack Cocaine xD
    Email: [email protected]
    We are about 5 people, sometimes 9. But usually there is always 5 people ready to complete your service :3
    Last edited by FireUndead; 07-05-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Nordic Power Leveling! Poffecions Skilld to MAX! Gear UP! Gold, Accounts and more! :3