BSM BFA Hand Power Leveling - 110-120 €44.99 - 340 + iLVL Gearing - 100% Feedback menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BSM BFA Hand Power Leveling - 110-120 €44.99 - 340 + iLVL Gearing - 100% Feedback

Originally Posted by DrD View Post
    I needed 87-89 so I chose these guys as they had great prices and seemed very friendly on the thread and on skype. I'll keep you guys updated on the progress and my overall experience.

Update: These guys got my order done quickly and I would recommend them to anyone who wishes to have powerleveling done. I gained about 2k gold which they left on my account as well as a ton of mats and gear.
    Originally Posted by Deathfaith View Post
    Note: I know this account isnt really reputable, but I am a the top-ranking member DeathGFx on one of the other WoW Emulation forums (pssst...it has a "-web" in it)

I found this to be a truly amazing service! The prices are great, and he is willing to work with you until you are happy with the service you get!

What I ordered:
    • 86-90
    • 1-600 Mining
    • 1-600 Herbalism

What I got:
    • Level 90
    • 600 Mining
    • 600 Herbalism
    • Frequent Updates
    • Screen Shots of Progress
    • A Very Low Price

SCREENSHOTS OF THE PROGRESS:
    NOTE: This isnt all of the screenshots I got. These are just the few that were sent pre-uploaded.
    [SCREENSHOT #1]
    [SCREENSHOT #2]

Ratings:

Customer Support - 10/10
    REASON: Very generous, and understanding. He upgraded my order, because I was unsatisfied with speed (ill mention below).

Speed of Service - 9/10
    REASON: I ordered this service on Monday, and it was completed on Friday night (Saturday morning-ish). I ordered botted leveling, but I felt the nice man who was monitoring it was not prepared to service a customer. Also, his time zone clashed with mine, so I wasn't able to play while this week was my break from school. Fortunately, I had my service upgraded to hand-leveling, and I cant be more satisfied.

Overall Satisfaction - 10/10
    REASON: I ended up with much more than I asked for, and I am left with the feeling that the people working gave it their 110%. I could not be more happy with the service I received!

Side note: Anyone wanna buy a crapload of herbalism and mining mats? :confused:

Originally Posted by Tarox View Post
    Great Service, My order was completed with speed and professionalism. Was also really cheap and I always had someone too talk too if I was wondering something. Will use again for sure!!
    Originally Posted by pringo View Post
    Ordered from BSM last week. Ordered was completed a day ahead of schedule.

Overall:
    Good communication
    Good service
    Fast delivery

Would recommend and will order when I require his services again
    Originally Posted by Aeryane View Post
    I can confirm this is 100% legit
    Originally Posted by pringo View Post
    I have gotten two characters powerleveled by the BSM.

Great service, good communication and prompt delivery.

Have also used his honor gearing services, top notch.

Will buy from again in the future.
    Originally Posted by Lbniese View Post
    Super great levelers! I'm always feeling satisfied when my orders are finished here.
    I bought from them several times.
    Originally Posted by solidsoap View Post
    Great service, The person doing the leveling kept me up to speed with the process at all time. Even saved mats and other items in the bank for me to use later. Great stuff
    Originally Posted by Leftside View Post
    Seller exceeded my expectations. The character I had boosted was better geared and had more gold than I would have thought. Would use again if needing more boosting.
    Originally Posted by elites View Post
    I was nervous to purchase powerleveling but the seller made it super easy and friendly. Job was completed within a reasonable amount of time and exceeded my all my expectations. Will come back every time. A+
    Originally Posted by ozzmann View Post
    I was also very nervous to use big amount of money for powerleveling. BUT this guys is a pro at doing powerleveling services! +++++
    Would recommend his services any time!
    Last edited by Bsmunban; 08-13-2018 at 01:09 PM.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

BSM BFA Hand Power Leveling - 110-120 €44.99 - 340 + iLVL Gearing - 100% Feedback
    Ogg's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm BSM's partner here, can answer any questions you might have. Also we're legit

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Offering a 30% reduction in price sale until this Friday! Have so far had two happy customers in the short time this thread has been up and hope to find some more Get adding !
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.

Ogg's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring up our post!

DrD's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I needed 87-89 so I chose these guys as they had great prices and seemed very friendly on the thread and on skype. I'll keep you guys updated on the progress and my overall experience.

Update: These guys got my order done quickly and I would recommend them to anyone who wishes to have powerleveling done. I gained about 2k gold which they left on my account as well as a ton of mats and gear.
    Last edited by DrD; 01-25-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the kind words !

Ogg's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you were happy DrD! also bump

acko2013's Avatar Banned TCG seller CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacted you on skype

Deathfaith's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note: I know this account isnt really reputable, but I am a the top-ranking member DeathGFx on one of the other WoW Emulation forums (pssst...it has a "-web" in it)

I found this to be a truly amazing service! The prices are great, and he is willing to work with you until you are happy with the service you get!

What I ordered:
    • 86-90
    • 1-600 Mining
    • 1-600 Herbalism

What I got:
    • Level 90
    • 600 Mining
    • 600 Herbalism
    • Frequent Updates
    • Screen Shots of Progress
    • A Very Low Price

SCREENSHOTS OF THE PROGRESS:
    NOTE: This isnt all of the screenshots I got. These are just the few that were sent pre-uploaded.
    [SCREENSHOT #1]
    [SCREENSHOT #2]

Ratings:

Customer Support - 10/10
    REASON: Very generous, and understanding. He upgraded my order, because I was unsatisfied with speed (ill mention below).

Speed of Service - 9/10
    REASON: I ordered this service on Monday, and it was completed on Friday night (Saturday morning-ish). I ordered botted leveling, but I felt the nice man who was monitoring it was not prepared to service a customer. Also, his time zone clashed with mine, so I wasn't able to play while this week was my break from school. Fortunately, I had my service upgraded to hand-leveling, and I cant be more satisfied.

Overall Satisfaction - 10/10
    REASON: I ended up with much more than I asked for, and I am left with the feeling that the people working gave it their 110%. I could not be more happy with the service I received!

Side note: Anyone wanna buy a crapload of herbalism and mining mats? :confused:

[Scream]'s Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    talking to you

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have some great offers for the new honor gear! Get your gear today!

t4c's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy's legit. I payed for a power level that was unfortunately NOT carried out due to real life circumstances on behalf of the seller. In saying this Bsmunban was EXTREMELY polite and friendly. He kept great communication up with me and upon being told, he offered and gave me quick and full refund. Even though the leveling was not carried out I will be returning to him with my next toon that needs leveling for his services.

RKPem's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much do you charge for dailies or reputation grinds? Do you do LFR or a Heroic dungeon per day? If so how much?

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, we do all of that! Chuck me an add and I'll give you a quote :-)

Jordanrocks21's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (60%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacting now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast