★[EU,US] RBG Boost ▌CAP▌PVP▌ARENA 3x3 2200 75€ ▌SAFE,HOT,TRUSTED▌2.2★2.4★GLAD★HERO★R1 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 32 12345 ... LastLast
    LegitBoost's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant PROFESSIONAL RBG SERVICE
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    43 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★[EU,US] RBG Boost ▌CAP▌PVP▌ARENA 3x3 2200 75€ ▌SAFE,HOT,TRUSTED▌2.2★2.4★GLAD★HERO★R1

BEFORE PAYING OR DO ANYTHING - PLEASE CHECK SKYPE NAME! add skype by picture!!!
    SEASON 17! WoD Season #2
    RBG EU, CAP GAMES, ARENA BOOSTS & COACHING.
    (Account-sharing Mostly)

Looking for Services Not Listed Here? Not a Problem! Add Me In Skype To Help You
    We Are Offering Almost Any WoD Boosting Services In World Of Warcraft.

We are glad to announce, that from now we are doing ARENA Boosts. Prices: DISCOUNTS

2x2 0-2000 = 99$
    2x2 0-2200 = 129$

3x3 0-2000 = 69$
    3x3 0-2200 = 89$
    3x3 0-2400 = 199$ ask in skype

5x5 0-2200 = 150$

Gladiator = 399$

PS: price may be little different, depending on current character, gear that you have and etc

SEASON 16 (WoD Season #1) DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE NOW!!!
    Gift code on site: Owned

Our contact: (click on picture)

We have several skypes: legitboost.com, legitboosts, rbgmasters.com, unkwn- (Please double check before adding or sending money)

Check Out Our HOT BOOSTING OFFERS (click interested below):

HERE, AT LEGITBOOST WE HAVE 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLY! NO SCAM, NO TRICKS. ONE OF THE BEST SERVICES AROUND OC and.

Vouchers and Good words about our service!
    THX again to all:

First posts of contributor, next from site donator's and then other users

Originally Posted by northernlord View Post
    They are great. They do everything as they promise. Fast and reliable.

Frostbitten gives you 5 stars
    Originally Posted by TranquilMaster View Post
    Works perfectly, just finished last game to 2.7k rating, everything went very smoothly. Big props to these guys

Originally Posted by Ed1 View Post
    Legit, fast, and good value for money!
    Thank you crazy russians )))))))
    Originally Posted by Dice86 View Post
    These guys are legit and the real deal. They boosted me very fast from 0 to 2400 rating. Also.. they didnt mind that i asked them to split up the payment up into three parts.
    Because I didnt want to pay the full price at once. They didn't mind.

Their awesome, patient, and very nice. Wish I did this sooner. Thanks a bunch guys.
    Originally Posted by rids0wnz View Post
    After reading the reviews ehre I decided to give these guys a try - I was a bit sceptical because of all the RBG scams you see out there so I went for a testgame first. Opposing team has a very high rating, and decided that this look genuine so I paid for a boost from 0 - 2200. All happened in a single session, very quick, very smooth, delivered everything that was promised with no fuss. Will definately consider using them again in the future should I decide that I want to be boosted higher.

Very happy, thanks for a smooth transaction.
    Originally Posted by griim View Post
    Amazing service, went from 2k-2600 in under an hour.
    Originally Posted by Highzmit View Post
    Legit. Went fast and smooth. Do listen to what they tell you to do though - accidently made a mistake or two and wasted a bit of their time. :c
    Originally Posted by Andysux View Post
    I love these guys so freaking much! payed in 3 parts not a single problem on the way.
    Originally Posted by Darko64 View Post
    Bought 0 to 2k2 very fast ! thanks

Best RBG PL !
    Originally Posted by kingturello View Post
    Got 0-1800. A+ service
    Originally Posted by Dice86 View Post
    I got boosted by them a few months while ago but just wanted to say thank you again. Casy. <3
    Originally Posted by Zurox View Post
    And to update, 2400 - Very quick! 5/5 Service!
    Stupid fast, definitely recommended.
    Originally Posted by eldavo1 View Post
    Purchasing a boost from 2100 to 2.2k... They got me to 2.3k! Super legit and cheap, thanks for boost.
    Originally Posted by Marvelous View Post
    after payment i was told my spot in queue and once my turn came they took over from there.
    All my questions where answered fairly quickly.
    A+ Service no doubts, no risks.
    Originally Posted by Pratt2 View Post
    Just finished 2200 boost. They explained everything, I got a bunch of achievs, real easy. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by krust View Post
    Bought boost from them earlier this week. 0-2.4k. The boost went very smooth and the prices were good. The only bad thing I can say was all the waiting, but I finally got it.
    Originally Posted by Groove1337 View Post
    I used this service and it's completely professional. Extremely good customer service, very efficient rating gain; I'll now get my Hero of the Horde title and it's totally worth it. I'd reccomend these guys to anyone, far better than the many other companies out there. A++ thanks very much guys!!!

Originally Posted by RBGBUYER View Post
    I used this service and it's completely professional. Extremely good customer service, Unbeatable MMR's extreme rating gain 200 a match all way to 2.9k! I'd recommend these guys to anyone no other company can match them! A++++++++
    Originally Posted by Randompala View Post
    Was very scarred to buy this service at first, cause there are so many scammers out there sadly.
    Luckily enough these guys were real. They were very profesional, very fast, very good!
    Thanks again!
    Originally Posted by vasilisp8 View Post
    bought 0-2.2k it was done in about 1hour perfect service. the guy was extremely friendly and they even took me to a higher rating.
    Originally Posted by Stevey1337 View Post
    These guys boosted me to 2.2k RBG from 0 rating,

They let me pay with 2 payments so i felt safe.

and they gave me a good deal to, they speak very nice to you and friendly, they explain everything and its just all so easy.

Going to pay soon for a boost to 2650 for hero of the alliance, telling all my friends about them!

Thank you
    Originally Posted by Trakdk View Post
    bought 2700 boost, so fast nd easy ^^ Ty
    Originally Posted by pooman111 View Post
    Brilliant service, nice guys and super fast. Much love <3
    Originally Posted by peafish View Post
    I can vouch for these guys. 2.2k to 2.4k in less than an hour, very quick and painless. Prices are fair too.
    Originally Posted by neled View Post
    vouching for this guys.
    excelent service, at first i was nervous but they are keeping it simple and reliable
    got 2k2 and ill keep in touch! a+++
    Originally Posted by wackywazup View Post
    just bought ratings so will post back once im done and let you guys know how it went seems legit and straight forward nice replys and fast so far easy transaction
    Originally Posted by jamesiep View Post
    bought rating from 1700 - 2200. I was wary at first because this is the first time I''ve done something like this but Casy was very helpful and polite. I was a bit of a difficult customer as i wanted to pay in installments over different days, but they were more than happy to accommodate my request.

They behaved very professionally and were very patient (i had a lot of questions), and most of all true to their word. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again next season.
    Thanks Casy, more power to ya!
    Originally Posted by Zurox View Post
    And to update, 2400 - Very quick! 5/5 Service!

Stupid fast, definitely recommended.
    Originally Posted by Marvelous View Post
    after payment i was told my spot in queue and once my turn came they took over from there.
    All my questions where answered fairly quickly.

A+ Service no doubts, no risks.
    Originally Posted by Nojan View Post
    It took a little time to answer, but after they did it went smooth. Great guys!
    Originally Posted by pallmall1 View Post
    nice, fast and cheap service - everything well explained - thumbs up! will definitely come back next season
    Originally Posted by lneepoch View Post
    Just used this service to cap 1 characters points and get 2200 on another... Was amazing. SO fast, no fuss, easy.
    Just finished 2200 boost. They explained everything, I got a bunch of achievs, real easy. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    Bought 2400 boost from these guys. Went from 2kish to 2.4k in about 2 hours. The guy was nice and worked with me on payment. Would do business with again in future.
    Originally Posted by ZOMGmage View Post
    2400 from 1600 in an hour You play your own toon. No Sharing. Cool
    Originally Posted by frosticus88 View Post
    these guys are AMAZING. just did a test game to check them out, will do 2200 when i get paid in a few days
    Originally Posted by mightywizard View Post
    amazing service, guy is pure awesome, rank1 rbg carry'r! <3casy!

even gave me a free win
    Originally Posted by kenshin713 View Post
    I completely forgot to respond lol. It went super smooth, I mean i was a bit skeptical about the whole thing with all the scammers nowadays. So I bought a test game, saw that it was for real. And paid for the carry. It only took a couple games and I ended up going above 2200. (2246). Really satisfied with their service and will be coming back!
    Originally Posted by vasilisp8 View Post
    bought 0-2.2k it was done in about 1hour perfect service. the guy was extremely friendly and they even took me to a higher rating.
    Originally Posted by eldavo1 View Post
    Purchasing a boost from 2100 to 2.2k... They got me to 2.3k! Super legit and cheap, thanks for boost.
    Originally Posted by eroticpastry View Post
    Legit, easy, took me over my requested rating by over 200 points.
    Originally Posted by Kasthemir View Post
    Just finished doing my carry with them. I cannot describe how good their service was.
    I started out making a few questions through the e-mail and they responded me quickly and very politely;
    We started in about 12 hours after i placed my order and it all went down so smooth and quick. I bought the 0-2200 carry and as i reached for the 2200, i decided i wanted to buy an extra rating package to reach 2300 and they were very ok with it, even it being a later order. It was so efficient i reached 2400!
    The best of all, imo, is that they let you play your own character and that alone is reason enough to pick them.

To sum up: quick, cheap and trustworthy.
    Originally Posted by towerr View Post
    Was septical about any of that kind of services.

Got my rating , was cheap and at the time he told me. Skype contact answer questions. . good service i recommend
    Originally Posted by adsoeterboek View Post
    legit service, very good contact and was fast
    Originally Posted by jellylol View Post
    Signed up on the website just to vouch for these guys.
    Highly recommend, this is LEGIT.
    Originally Posted by sugarhighwhoo View Post
    Just got 2.2k in about 2-3 hours. Super fast super efficient and at a great price! Going to use them again definitely.
    Originally Posted by Mikenice View Post
    Just used them

Great service and fast
    Originally Posted by Demonxtx View Post
    These guys are LEGIT!! I had two toons boosted from 1.7 to 2.4k, the service was quick and they were very friendly. I'm going to be getting them boosted to HERO by these guys very soon.
    Originally Posted by Demonxtx View Post
    Just finished getting two characters boosted to HERO. These guys are awesome. The service was quick. If you listen, you will NOT lose even one match! I sent them money, and trusted them and they totally came through with exactly what they gave their word on. I HIGHLY recommend these guys!! Get boosted!!
    Originally Posted by adiohart View Post
    bought 2.2 carry from these guys, from rating 0 got to 2.3k rating in 4 hours. they provided great easy instructions and were very easy to deal with. I would recommend their service to anyone. Great prices and great service.
    Originally Posted by vacantsky View Post
    just finished to 2200, went really quick and easy. good price+good service A++!
    Originally Posted by Exploitfag View Post
    Great Service and well done, quite satisfied to be honest. Recommended to friends
    Originally Posted by Advocation View Post
    Amazing service without a doubt. My order was started and completed within 3 hours of adding the guy on skype - he even went as far as to stick around really late at night in order to complete my order. I'd definitely recommend to others and would consider using again in future seasons.
    Originally Posted by zlgabriel9 View Post
    A++ service
    Originally Posted by Tking312 View Post
    Got my ratings in just a few hours and like everybody said, these guys are legit! Even when I messed up the first transaction, Casy was patient and cool about it. He even gave me my refund at first when I screwed up and that's when you know these guys are some dope people.

Past MMR 1630, Goal MMR 2413.
    Originally Posted by insulin- View Post
    Just used their service 1600-2200. Reasonable prices and was done in less than a hour with good professionalism. Would defiantly use again and recommend to anyone needing a boost
    Originally Posted by Budokai3 View Post
    Ordered 2 boost from 2211 and 2282 to 2400, paid partially 50% at start and 50% after reaching end of the order, took 2 days there where some technical issued but other than thas good price A+
    Originally Posted by Rave112 View Post
    Those guys are legit!
    Bought 0-2.3k and I got carried up to 2.4k! It tooks around 4 hours, super fast service and friendly contact!
    Thx alot!
    Originally Posted by Solidman View Post
    I read all the above replies and decided to give it a shot.

I can't think of any better boosting service than this. Took me about 1 hour to get Marshal. 100% LEGIT!
    Originally Posted by kizamaji View Post
    Quick, easy and very trustworthy!

There was issue the day I bought and they had technical difficulties ... I was skeptical and thought I had been screwed but, they came through!
    I bought 1900 to 2200 push. First day I went from 1900 to 2187 and waited another day. Logged on my toon the next day and I got my win within 5 minutes and hit 2.2k.

Thanks for being honest with me and keeping communications going.
    Originally Posted by tuboshuliu View Post
    I just ordered their service for 0-2200 and paid half money for 0-1500 first, they worked rly fast though there is bit long wait time, but they said it would be faster, I hope so

btw very friendly support on skype
    Originally Posted by Ghengsta View Post
    He explained it all very well and answered all my questions with patience, and 2 hours later I had gone from 0 to 2200
    Originally Posted by Bigdog22 View Post
    Got a 0-2400 was super quick and friendly will def use these guys for anything I need in the future
    Originally Posted by amtotn View Post
    I just gotta start with the Service, they are golden - didnt have a problem at ALL. I also gotta trow in that they was totally ok with me splitting the boost over 4 days.
    Payment, easiest i've been trough. Setup fantastic. Well Explaining! Amount of time waiting? I didnt wait at all, i made them wait mostly!
    If you're goin for boost, don't you go anywhere but here! You will not regret choosing these as your booster. And you gotta look far for better prices! Highly Recommended.
    So, Hero of the Alliance for me next season! All went so smooooth!
    Props to Unkwn and co! +rep
    Originally Posted by dubscraft View Post
    Bought 1900-2200 boost. Fast and easy.
    Originally Posted by Wagwan View Post
    Bought 1900-2.2k, very fast and good service.

Deeply recommend these guys.
    Inquired about smaller boost up from 1500. Had desired rating 30min later. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by Thescruu View Post
    Bought boost from 0 to 2100, best RBG service!! They are friendly and if you have some problems, they can wait or make rest of job another day...
    Now im regular customer!!
    Originally Posted by luser01 View Post
    Awesome service! Friendly people. 1500-2400 A+++++ Service.

Yeah I know. I don't have much rep either... sorry.
    Originally Posted by Jand View Post
    200-2519 Boost. Excellent service, super fast. Was told it would be 3 hours for 2.4k rating and 2 hours and 40 minutes later I was already there.

Cheapest service I could find that seemed legit as well.

Thank you RBGmasters
    Originally Posted by ChestRockwelll View Post
    Pretty awesome service. 1800-2.2 pretty quickly. Legit A+++
    Originally Posted by evict10n View Post
    1700-2.2k in a few hours. No complaints at all... answered all questions, quick and easy, pretty cheap too, even less than they quoted me... recommend them to anyone.
    Originally Posted by Sarahchan View Post
    Absolutely amazing service!

Value: 10/10
    Speed: 10/10
    Communication: 10/10
    Customer Service: 10/10

I would highly recommend this team to anybody! I was able to get 0-2.5k within 3 hours of my purchase.
    Originally Posted by Froggy21 View Post
    Bought 2200. Amazing service; fast and trustworthy, was done within 20~ minutes.
    Originally Posted by Talon08 View Post
    Past, legit, and easy to work with, Thanks much
    Originally Posted by kekoserrano View Post
    I tested this page and give very good service, fast (under an hour) and reliable without doubt the best place to gain ratin ah! and the cheapest!
    Originally Posted by iwan555 View Post
    Great service.. did a test game first..

then next day went for rating.. good communication, instant payment with paypal
    this is rly what u see is what u get.

Def. goanna get more games done!
    Originally Posted by smakhhm View Post
    Was great. Quick, fast and painless. 1800ish -2.2k. Would recommend.
    Originally Posted by Levention View Post
    Bought 5 rbg cap games, went fast without any trouble. Will probably be buying more games from this seller in the future.
    Highly recommended!
    Originally Posted by lezandra View Post
    bought 0 -2400 , finished near 2500 . great service.
    Originally Posted by Avyx View Post
    Paid for 0-1800, recieved 1900 in no time at all. Superb service!
    Originally Posted by MNC View Post
    Completed, higher rating than expected as well. Highly recommend.
    Originally Posted by wolverine18 View Post
    Just awesome service thanks guys ! Really fast and nice on skype ! They answer to you in less than 2 minutes ! Really good ! I just bought challenge gold boost and 2k rbg boost and it was done really fast !

(3 hours for the challenge boost and 6 hours for the 2k boost)
    Originally Posted by Kycit View Post
    Really fast and good service and got what I paid for! 5/5 stars for that! Thanks.
    HERE, AT LEGITBOOST WE HAVE 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLY! NO SCAM, NO TRICKS. ONE OF THE BEST SERVICES AROUND OC and.

Other vouches can be found in this topic and also my other topics with PVE, Challenges, etc.
    Last edited by LegitBoost; 11-19-2015 at 06:26 PM. Reason: adds

&#9733;[EU,US] RBG Boost &#9612;CAP&#9612;PVP&#9612;ARENA 3x3 2200 75€ &#9612;SAFE,HOT,TRUSTED&#9612;2.2&#9733;2.4&#9733;GLAD&#9733;HERO&#9733;R1
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    43 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online ! add me pls

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    43 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online. Pm me guys. Good service. First who will add me - will get discounts
    Last edited by LegitBoost; 06-30-2012 at 07:23 AM.

Xoog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just used these guys and they were excellent - very quick process and I played my own toon

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    43 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xoog you are welcome!

We are Online ! we can easily help you . add me to skype

Ennzo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best service. boosted me to 2.2. fast and private. 2 hours and I got 2.2. GREAT

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    43 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ennzo View Post
    Best service. boosted me to 2.2. fast and private. 2 hours and I got 2.2. GREAT
    You are welcome Ennzo. We provide best and cheap service

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    43 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we are ONLINE! add me guys for more info. WE WILL BOOST YOU UP!

dynamix546's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome service. 2.2k to 2.6k in like 40 mins. fast and private.

angryalice's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was awesome got my 2.2k rating in 2 hours and It felt very safe to do this Thanks alot for the help

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    43 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by angryalice View Post
    This was awesome got my 2.2k rating in 2 hours and It felt very safe to do this Thanks alot for the help
    You are welcome. Nice to work with such good clients!

We are ONLINE and we ready to boost you, guys! add me to skype.

paladinlolpvp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks alot, they did for me from 0-2,3k in 2hrs

MariusGaming's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can vouch for these guys anytime!

They did me 2196 -> 2400 for 50$ only, went in 3 games!! Amazing service and fast rating cus of good MMR

Skype me if you need info about them being trustable! (MariusAasgaard) -> Skype.

pallmall80's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service, only took 2 games to finish my order. Would definetly recommend these guys, clear explanations and cared for privacy.

wowsc4p3's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm intrigued, What is this? Is it a boost service?

Page 1 of 32 12345 ... LastLast