Battle.net account includes WoW(with annual pass), Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DJscrew's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle.net account includes WoW(with annual pass), Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 and more!

Hi, I've got a loaded battle.net account that I'm looking to sell due to no longer playing. I've put a lot of money into it and wouldn't even consider selling it if I didn't know I wouldn't play again. If you want specific details on the account PLEASE pm and I'll get back to you within a couple minutes. This is what is included in the battle.net account: Main WoW account- 3 85s all 385+ ilvl in raiding guild , farming wow account - 2 85s private gbank with 50k gold, Starcraft 2 available for digital download whenever. Also have the annual pass for my main wow account which includes a free year of game time and a
    FREE download of D3 upon release. I'm willing to part with this for CHEAP so first come first buy

Battle.net account includes WoW(with annual pass), Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 and more!
    Balitamora's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u wan't sell this for real money or ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah looking for cash money thru paypal or moneybookers. When I say I'll sell
    it for cheap I mean I don't exactly know what I want for it haha. At most half what it's worth. Make me an offer and I'll
    prolly bite

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump trying to sell this quick n cheap