Gold on Illidan realm Horde side menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

axel679's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold on Illidan realm Horde side

Ok so over time I've accumulated a stash of gold that frankly I don't need. I'd like to have this actually go to use rather than just sitting in my bags so I'd like to sell it.

My price is an even $1USD per each 1k of gold sold and I currently have 30k in stock.

Yes I know I'm not the most trustworthy member here as I have no rep and this is my first post but to reassure you in the trade I am willing to go first. Meaning that I will give you the gold before you pay me. But Obviously to combat banning and also scamming trades will be made in 5k increments with payment being made each trade.

I only accept PayPal as I've used it for years without a problem.

If you wish to buy from me please send me a PM for further details (I don't want to put my MSN out for just any passer-by to see).

EDIT: I forgot to say that this is for US accounts only. I do not have an EU account yet.
    Last edited by axel679; 01-05-2012 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Forgot to state region

Gold on Illidan realm Horde side