🔥 HI5 Hand Leveling 🔥 110 - 120 -  🔥 Ex Moderator! 🔥 100% positive feedback 🔥 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 129 1234551101 ... LastLast
    HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔥 HI5 Hand Leveling 🔥 110 - 120 - $49 🔥 Ex Moderator! 🔥 100% positive feedback 🔥

Some of my feedback:
    (picked at random from over a thousand of posts!)

Admin:

Originally Posted by Eryxon View Post
    Hi5 is awesome, and that's what there is to be said about that!
    100% reliable and friendly
    News Team:

Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    won the flying in draenor service in a contest and honestly it was fantastic. Everyday I got a notification via skype when they were done for the day letting me know I was able to go on the account. And if I wanted to access it b4 they finished? I had that option as well. All in all 10/10 you truly couldnt ask for more
    Elder Users:

Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I got to try out HI5's service and it was awesome. He got me to 84 and 99% in no-time and I got to request everything I wanted for him to use (Can you quest? Can you now to WSG? Can you install this monitor plugin? etc.) and he was always friendly about it. I even woke him up once, he didn't cry about it, he just changed the mode on my char and answered my questions.
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    HI5 has a great service and leveled my priest then got him some gear, if you need some powerleveling I would go with him. He provided constant updates and was very fast as well. His prices are also very cheap!
    Originally Posted by 2dgreengiant View Post
    Amazing job, got me pve and pvp sets all in 4 days. Awesome and great guy will be using again
    Originally Posted by JD View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAH I can't vouch for this guy enough! I just got my entire PVE and PVP sets from him and holy crap was he fast. I'm now ready to raid and do RBGs again. This might just be the best service on OwnedCore at the moment. Thanks HI5!

Legendary Users:

Originally Posted by eSko View Post
    HI5 is pure awesome!
    He got 5 (if I remember correctly) characters on my trial account to lvl 15, so I could skip the most boring part of making a twink!
    He is very professional and serious about his work and you can be sure you'll get what you paid for (or even more). If you need a powerleveling, HI5 is your man (at least he's mine!).

He's fast, reliable and super awesome.

Good luck and thank you for your great work so far, HI5!
    Originally Posted by DrakeFish View Post
    Just bought the ruthless set farm for 16$, prices are pretty awesome, love it!
    Originally Posted by Nyarly View Post

https://i.imgur.com/7wrRp.jpg

This guy rock, give him all your money ;p

Elite Users:

Originally Posted by impulse102 View Post
    Cannot rate Hi5 highly enough. I'm a returning customer as his services and professionalism simply cannot be beat.
    I'd have no issues recommending him to anyone/everyone!
    Originally Posted by Thomja View Post
    Amazing....

Order 90-100

Predicted time: 2.5 days

Actual time: 26 hours.

gg well worth it as usual ^^ <3 Hi5's the best!
    Originally Posted by Wetop View Post
    Got a 93-100 boost and full pvp set, trade went smooth and there was no problem doing the custom request. Took a couple of days and got what i wanted. Would/will order again.

Contributors / Regular Users:

Originally Posted by Bryxx View Post
    My experience with HI5 has been amazing every time i need him to level up a toon for me, I have had him do 5-6 toons for me from various 80-90 levels. It's been a little while and i was looking into server transferring/faction changing one of my toons but luckily i decided to check out what HI5 had to offer and for around the same price as the transfer/faction change i could get a brand new 1-90 with full PVP gear and some gold and still keep my other toon on it's server! Well that was pretty much a no brainer so i messaged him and within minutes my new level 1 was off. I will update this post as the toon progress's to show how smooth the process is for anyone questioning this great service!

This is all being done without BoA gear which is very impressive for how fast it's going! If you set yourself up with some heirlooms before you have him begin this would be insane!

Day 1:
    Toon started at level 1 with 0 BoA pieces took a nap for a few hours, woke up and toon is already level 22! Great start.

Day 2:
    Just woke up everything looks to be going smoothly toons already 32 with no BoA gear this is going pretty quick and the levels are starting to fly by!

Day 3:
    End of day 3 and bout to get some sleep, just checked up and looks like my guys on his way to 46! nice and steady progress.

Day 4:
    Still making great progress on it's way to 57, Toon is on a PvP server and we all know how that starts to go around this level...He's moving right along though going very well!

Day 5:
    Just got home from work looks like toon is on it's way to 65. getting closer!

Day 6:
    Bout to get some sleep checked up on toon and it's on it's way to 72 at this rate we'll be done any day now, I even stopped him for a few hours so i could play a bit which was no problem for him

Day 7:
    Just got home from work and toon was on it's way to 79 few more days and i'll be back in action!

Day 8:
    Just got home from work again, toon is almost 85! At this rate 0 heirlooms 1-90 with full pvp gear will be done in under 2 weeks! Very impressed. Also had him start farming full pvp gear on my druid on a different account. HI5 never lets me down!

Day 10:
    Didn't get a chance to update yesterday but my toon is now level 90 and off grinding pvp gear! Also my second acc that i had him grind full pvp gear on is just about done! Awesome work should be done in the next day or 2.

Day 11:
    Both toons completed and everything went grate as usual! A++++ Service, Thanks HI5!!

Originally Posted by JSleeper View Post
    Very hard to put into words how professional and easy HI has been. I've been in cahoots with him on and off over the past year. My work situation has raised my standard of living at the expense of demanding a lot more of my time, and HIs services have really allowed me to stay relevant with multiple toons while not sacrificing my productivity. Very reasonably priced, super responsive individual, nothing but praise for him/her and what they're running. Stellar interactions. Thanks again HI, great as always
    Originally Posted by Migrod View Post
    Hi5 offers the best services on this whole website! If you are worried about safety, you dont have to. Hi5 takes care of you and never puts your account at risk. Best prices, Best times, Best service. Thanks again!
    Originally Posted by exxit View Post
    These guys are absolutely amazing... Their prices have been the BEST all around. Never ate a ban when using their services. Fast as **** too. full blues + 90-100 and another set of full blues all in a few days. These guys give a ****ing shit about your order and account. Fast response times on Skype as far as updates go.

Honestly will never need another point of contact. When people ask me for "hookups" on wow services IRL, Hi5 is the only right answer I've got where I don't have to worry about a crybaby friend whining about a ban later (like u have a thing to do about it lol)

Keep up the great work peeps. Worth every penny.
    Last edited by HI5; 09-10-2018 at 08:37 PM.

&#128293; HI5 Hand Leveling &#128293; 110 - 120 -  &#128293; Ex Moderator! &#128293; 100% positive feedback &#128293;
    JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got to try out HI5's service and it was awesome. He got me to 84 and 99% in no-time and I got to request everything I wanted for him to use (Can you quest? Can you now to WSG? Can you install this monitor plugin? etc.) and he was always friendly about it. I even woke him up once, he didn't cry about it, he just changed the mode on my char and answered my questions.

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    265/282
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI5 has a great service and leveled my priest then got him some gear, if you need some powerleveling I would go with him. He provided constant updates and was very fast as well. His prices are also very cheap!

eSko's Avatar YmxhY2tqYWNrJmhvb2tlcnM= CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI5 is pure awesome!
    He got 5 (if I remember correctly) characters on my trial account to lvl 15, so I could skip the most boring part of making a twink!
    He is very professional and serious about his work and you can be sure you'll get what you paid for (or even more). If you need a powerleveling, HI5 is your man (at least he's mine!).

He's fast, reliable and super awesome.

Good luck and thank you for your great work so far, HI5!

TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the average time from 1 - 85?

Thanks to BreakDown for the above signature
    Become a donator today and get access to the awesomeness OwnedCore.com has to offer!

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That depends on your character class and items (heirlooms) but i would say is never longer than 9 days.
    (if you have 85 lvl char and no heirlooms, than we're farming some justice points to buy chest and shoulders first - for free ofc.)
    Last edited by HI5; 11-11-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks G/R
    265/282
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much would 30-85 cost?

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM'ed you

Thanks G/R
    265/282
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I changed my mind, instead I want full pvp set sent you a pm

TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I'm lazy..

84 - 85
    Mining 116 - 525
    Herbalism 150 - 525
    Cloth Heirlooms (plan to level Warlock and Mage so maybe the weapons too)

Price and eta for the above?
    Also do you do Valor?

Thanks to BreakDown for the above signature
    Become a donator today and get access to the awesomeness OwnedCore.com has to offer!

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TheFreak Pm'ed you price/time.

sry i don't do Valor

cjreije's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1-525 archaeology?

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cjreije, pm'ed you details
    (I'll probably add archeology to offer soon).

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking more Jobs now

Zasa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This man is really legit! He leveled my mage in 4 days from lvl 70.
    Really nice guy to talk with and u can also ask all the time what u want.
    Definitely gonna do more bussiness with this nice guy. Thank u again!

Page 1 of 129 1234551101 ... LastLast