★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 37 of 112 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404187 ... LastLast
    averykey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey the money went through!
    My Svn - https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/averykeys-svn/

★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★
    Deathshiver's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing as this was a detection banwave, how confident are you that you can reduce or reverse the bans? I'm sure a lot of people are wondering.

ckmafia's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deathshiver View Post
    Seeing as this was a detection banwave, how confident are you that you can reduce or reverse the bans? I'm sure a lot of people are wondering.
    am wondering the same.

Eyeshot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got work in progress with this awesome man, so far so good. Let's see how it's end tho!

freaki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id be very interested in this service if i knew that he could get my recently banned acount unbanned after the pqr banwave..gm has already turned down one appeal...

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by freaki View Post
    Id be very interested in this service if i knew that he could get my recently banned acount unbanned after the pqr banwave..gm has already turned down one appeal...
    I don't have as much feedback about this currently, as there has been a flood of tickets going to blizzard, and I can't measure my service, until I get more feedback.

As per the two ticket appeal, I don't know why everyone claims that. Yes, you have your best chance within two appeals, but you can definitely get unbanned after 2 appeals. As my one customer had mentioned, it had taken us 20 appeals before. So, don't give up hope on your accounts if you are working on appealing on your own.
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

Aurina's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/5
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ..Do you accept gold as payment? Maybe something else than money? I realize your post doesn't state anything about this, but I figured I'd ask since I have no way of paying the fee in €.
    Last edited by Aurina; 01-24-2014 at 10:53 AM.

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can certainly pay in €, or any other currency for that matter, as paypal can accept it.

I accept Paypal, or US Amazon Giftcards typically. You don't need to be a US citizen to purchase this, you can actually purchase it directly from other websites.
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

AzraelAlchemist's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you any time unbann a BF3 GUID ban for Aimbot by Even Balance? The Support say things like "Note #2: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID." and "The BF3 GUID is banned by Even Balance. The ban on this BF3 GUID will not be lifted.

The BF4 GUID is not banned by Even Balance. However, since the GUID is the same between games on an account, your account may be banned by server administrators and third-party ban sites. You can continue to play on servers that do not stream to these third-party ban sites." if you see a chance to get unabnned i will try your service

empty_skillz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AzraelAlchemist View Post
    Have you any time unbann a BF3 GUID ban for Aimbot by Even Balance? The Support say things like "Note #2: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID." and "The BF3 GUID is banned by Even Balance. The ban on this BF3 GUID will not be lifted.

The BF4 GUID is not banned by Even Balance. However, since the GUID is the same between games on an account, your account may be banned by server administrators and third-party ban sites. You can continue to play on servers that do not stream to these third-party ban sites." if you see a chance to get unabnned i will try your service
    if u hack in steam/ea games you wont get unbanned, even if it was hacked and stolen or w/e reason sadly. you cant even appeal them i think (atleast not steam)

islestyle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was caught up in Blizzards latest banwave. First response that was suggested worked like a charm. Only had to open one ticket and got my account reactivated (Blizzard had closed it). Thanks Seph!

Halorah's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here's an interesting situation I'm in the some people here might be able to relate to. I, just like many other was hit by the ban wave that just recently happened... you all know what the ban was for, and what to expect to see in your email.. "Blizzard has terminated this World of Warcraft license after identifying the usage of bots or other cheat software." I have several friends that were also hit by this ban wave but what makes mine a unique situation is that I was already banned on the account license for the same offense (bots or other cheat software), and also had it overturned to a 3 day suspension, I understand that the chances of getting this account back may be very slim, for all I know it might actually be impossible... but that's what I NEED to know, is there anyone out their that is in the same situation that I'm in? someone to give me hope? My first appeal was turned down but I'm going to keep trying! what are they going to do ban me again? haha I read most of the stories, and posts of it taking up to 20 appeals.. BUT again were these accounts licenses also perma banned more then once? if you have been double perma banned like I was and you got out of it share your story with me just to give me hope that it is possible

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Halorah View Post
    here's an interesting situation I'm in the some people here might be able to relate to. I, just like many other was hit by the ban wave that just recently happened... you all know what the ban was for, and what to expect to see in your email.. "Blizzard has terminated this World of Warcraft license after identifying the usage of bots or other cheat software." I have several friends that were also hit by this ban wave but what makes mine a unique situation is that I was already banned on the account license for the same offense (bots or other cheat software), and also had it overturned to a 3 day suspension, I understand that the chances of getting this account back may be very slim, for all I know it might actually be impossible... but that's what I NEED to know, is there anyone out their that is in the same situation that I'm in? someone to give me hope? My first appeal was turned down but I'm going to keep trying! what are they going to do ban me again? haha I read most of the stories, and posts of it taking up to 20 appeals.. BUT again were these accounts licenses also perma banned more then once? if you have been double perma banned like I was and you got out of it share your story with me just to give me hope that it is possible

Honestly, I do not have enough data collected yet to give a lot of information about the current ban wave. I have written for around 90 new customers this week, and together, we have only received about 12 replies so far, 4 of which were unbanned on the first letter, the other 8 I had written a 2nd letter for, but no responses yet.

All and all, of course past histories will always play a part in the factor of getting unbanned, as well as appeal history. That being said, unfortunately I don't have a solid success rate of this current wave, but I do have roughly an 81% success rate overall. I have done similar bans like this, but with each ban wave, new obstacles arise, which I work relentlessly at overcoming. I am sure people can speak for my work, but the one thing I never do is give up on any customer I work for.

Normally, the majority of my customers are customers whom have been banned multiple times, which isn't normally an issue, but again, during ban-waves, things can be different.

artisten's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sephiroth Worked like a charm from banned to 72h, u are the best!

Blediator16's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok now this might be special i guess? I have an account that was banned like late 2006 in one of the glide banwaves. is it worth trying or is my account empty anyways. i dont know all charakters might be deleted or smth. i dont know if i tried to get it back through tickets the system was different back then. its an german account so i dont know if it would make any difference or is your service only for english speaking users?
    Last edited by Blediator16; 01-26-2014 at 02:41 PM.