★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1666
    kot0005's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added on skype

★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★
    Stradh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on Skype

kappa3223's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on skype ( dnllsp.)

DiFusioN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you had any luck unbanning people from the last honorbuddy banwave couple months ago ?

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DiFusioN View Post
    Have you had any luck unbanning people from the last honorbuddy banwave couple months ago ?
    Some, but I wouldn't say the majority.
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

OrangeMix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ,i am curious about the service and would love to get a few answer ( i would read previous post if there wasn't like 90 page of em i swear :C )

Can you unban account outside of WoW? and for the ban type does it have to be ban due to botting or caught cheating? what about charge back ban?

thanks in advance :3

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OrangeMix View Post
    Hello ,i am curious about the service and would love to get a few answer ( i would read previous post if there wasn't like 90 page of em i swear :C )

Can you unban account outside of WoW? and for the ban type does it have to be ban due to botting or caught cheating? what about charge back ban?

thanks in advance :3
    Yes, I can, but I don't typically deal with chargeback bans.

If you have not already, can you email me the following information to [email protected] to help with getting Unbanned:
    What Game Were you Banned?
    Why were you banned?
    Have you appealed the ban?
    Have you been banned before?
    Where did you hear about my service ?
    Do you have a Promo code from a referral?
    What is your Skype ?
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

Strickylol's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got banned for fishing/archeology botting around december or january of this year i'm wondering what the chances of getting myself unbanned would be. This is also my first offence. Thank you very much: )

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Strickylol View Post
    I got banned for fishing/archeology botting around december or january of this year i'm wondering what the chances of getting myself unbanned would be. This is also my first offence. Thank you very much: )
    If you have not already, can you email me the following information to [email protected] to help with getting Unbanned:
    What Game Were you Banned?
    Why were you banned?
    Have you appealed the ban?
    Have you been banned before?
    Where did you hear about my service ?
    Do you have a Promo code from a referral?
    What is your Skype ?

Strickylol's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sent you an email

Pr3cious's Avatar Legendary Professional Seller

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    863 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, added on SKype

Contact me on Skype if you need anything. We are online 16 hours a day!

NEWEST SKYPE: pr3cious-support

Skullbot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my account back after 1 year of permaban because of botting.
    Single letter formula, account back the next day.

Awesome !

FocusedHealer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all,

I would like to share my experience with Sephirofl unban service, but first I would like to clarify several things:
    -If you are a quick reader and just wants to know if this service is worth it, trust me, its 100% WORTH IT.
    -English is not my main language, so I apologize if I make a grammar mistake.
    -My account has A LOT of extremely rare mounts and achievements, including a server first.
    -My account was hacked once and I have never ever experienced a similar situation (ban) prior to the one in where I was permabanned.
    -I was not entirely sure about the service, since there are A LOT of scams on the web regarding these services.
    -Considering the service and the price of it I was extremely skeptical about the quality of it.
    -I sent several letters to Blizzard myself, explaining the situation and I was completely honest with them about what happened (you’ll read more below), all I got was a template stating the ban was permanent.
    -I basically was about to give up on my account, so, having nothing to lose and having $50 to spend I decided to take a leap of faith and hire sephirofl services.
    -Hiring sephirofl services was the best decision I have ever made.
    -All the stuff that I’m about to type is 100% true, since there’s no reason to lie here, believing it or not depends on you.

So…. Here goes the story:
    I have never cheated on an online game EVER, I consider that part of the joy of playing an online game and especially an MMO is the challenge and the social aspect of it. I really dislike cheaters since I consider they ruin the experience.
    Yet, there it was, the ban account email directly from Blizzard, I was completely destroyed and amused since I was 100% sure there was an error, I replied back to them telling them that I would never cheat on a game I have been part of for the past 5-years. They denied the claim and stated I was using a bot program to take an illegal advantage on the game. I replied back stating there had to be an error, I got the same reply from Blizzard. I was destroyed, since I knew I didn’t cheat, guys I love this game, sad or not (that’s for you to consider) this game is my life and being banned from it for something I didn’t do was beyond my understanding.
    Here’s where my ex girlfriend comes in… When she arrived on the 4th day I was banned, I told her about the ban, I… I…I… cried…., and she told me it was unacceptable, to fight for it and a lot of positive stuff. When we were having dinner, she confessed she used a program called rebot to level up and farm on her characters (which were part of my account). I’m not going to describe my reaction here, since its unnecessary, but she is no longer my girlfriend, and yes, we were going to get married (THAT BITCH).
    I didn’t noticed the program because she used like an executable version of it, that doesn’t install on the computer, I really don’t know how that works and honestly I don’t care, the thing is the program was not installed on the computer.
    Anyways, once I knew how things were I sent another email to blizzard, with all the information, saying the truth and asking for my account back, without her characters, dammmm even without my characters, I asked my account to be returned with only my main. This email was extremely long and all I got from blizzard was a two lines template saying the ban will be upheld, no further details.
    Here is were I contacted Sephirofl, explained the situation PRIOR to my payment and he was 100% honest with me, he told me it was going to be hard, but not impossible and we should give it a try.Guys, he advised me even prior to performing the payment, not many people do that nowadays.
    We started with the process, I followed the steps he advised and we started sending emails to blizzard, these emails contained INDIVIDUAL CASE letters, which clearly seemed that took time to write. Blizzard had to stop replying with templates and take my case seriously, it was escalated several times I got several negative replies from several GM’s but Sephirofl insisted on continuing with the appeal even when I had already given up. We sent around 25 letters to blizzard, each one was DIFFERENT and extremely PROFESSIONAL. At the end, my case was escalated again and again and again and one GM read the entire case, and unbanned my account, yes, no gold or pvp items, but I got my account back.
    From permabanned to account accessible, don’t get my wrong this took time, but he managed. I’m forever grateful with Sephirolf.
    If you would like further details on this, please please send my a PM and I’ll provide more details.
    This will be posted on: Ownedcore, elitepvpers and EpicNPC since I feel people need to try this service.
    All I can say is: Sephirofl, dude, from a veteran wow player, thank you.

larrrlarrr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you had any luck with the Pokemon go Banwave that went out with in the past 24 hours? I was botting and got to lvl 34

Edit : When I try logging into the account it says that there is an error in loading game data. ( which means Perma Ban)
    Last edited by larrrlarrr; 08-14-2016 at 06:58 PM.

MrMathers's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Sephiroth,

I referred a few banned Pokemon Go accounts to your site. Have you had any luck with getting some unbanned yet?

Thanks for your service man I love it.