★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 69 of 112 FirstFirst ... 19656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1666
    anyadmeleg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine too got cancelled.

★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★
    Exystredofar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My tickets are also being cancelled now. I paid for the premium service from him, and so far the letters he made are very professional, so I do recommend at least getting a one letter package from him if you want to try. For this banwave, I think I'm going to just let it ride out at this point, but it's nice to know that if I do get banned again in the future, I still have letters left over from the premium service!

Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Exystredofar View Post
    My tickets are also being cancelled now. I paid for the premium service from him, and so far the letters he made are very professional, so I do recommend at least getting a one letter package from him if you want to try. For this banwave, I think I'm going to just let it ride out at this point, but it's nice to know that if I do get banned again in the future, I still have letters left over from the premium service!
    Buying the 1 letter option is essentially throwing your money in the garbage. It's going to take more than 1 appeal IF by some miracle any accounts get the 6 month overturned, so while I'm still on the fence about even using one of these services at all (at least right away), I'd HIGHLY recommend people be smart and purchase premium for the inevitable copy and paste response you're going to get from Blizzard the first time around.

Exystredofar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Taran32 View Post
    Buying the 1 letter option is essentially throwing your money in the garbage. It's going to take more than 1 appeal IF by some miracle any accounts get the 6 month overturned, so while I'm still on the fence about even using one of these services at all (at least right away), I'd HIGHLY recommend people be smart and purchase premium for the inevitable copy and paste response you're going to get from Blizzard the first time around.
    I probably should've worded better. If you want to get unbanned from this banwave, you will need multiple letters, and even then it's not a sure thing you will be unbanned. For just a random ban though, normally one letter is all it will take to get you either unbanned or reduced to a shorter ban. Honestly if you need an unban service in general, premium is the best value you can get for this sort of thing.

azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried this service at two separate occations, and never had any of my accounts overturned. Attempting to get overturned now is moneywaste.

Xanatus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought this service nice letters but didnt get it to unban first ticket automated answer from blizzard
    second letter ticket got canceled i will try it in few weeks again

Aeglos.91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Logopolis12 View Post
    dude got my 6 month turned into 72 hours! ****ing legendary!
    Originally Posted by Logopolis12 View Post
    ya man i wrote him last night and then i wake up and i was told my account only had a 72 hour ban now. he is magic
    What about this guy? Am I the only one here who thinks is a fake?
    Last edited by Aeglos.91; 05-18-2015 at 08:30 PM.

anyadmeleg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, there is nothing fake about this. He gives you quality letters which you send to blizzard, the entire process is visible. And we all know that well written bullshit stories DO work. Right now there are 874393 people trying to get unbanned, most of them are those cretins who got banned with bots that perform memory injection (HB for example), of course your shit is going to get refused when there are countless warden logs pointing to your bot.

merogin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for the service, had a 6month ban on my main acc. Was able to get it overturned over the course of several letters. Great service and very nice turnaround response time especially considering the volume of emails he was working with.

Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by merogin View Post
    Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for the service, had a 6month ban on my main acc. Was able to get it overturned over the course of several letters. Great service and very nice turnaround response time especially considering the volume of emails he was working with.
    Was this part of the Honorbuddy bans or were you suspended for another bot?

***EDIT**

Guys, for **** sakes don't post your results emails on here regardless of what anyone says. This is a public site. Anyone, including Blizzard employees can view it, and you should already expect that they do. Provide as much information as you can if you get overturned, but avoid posting anything that might link back to your account.
    Last edited by Taran32; 05-18-2015 at 08:21 PM.

Aeglos.91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Taran32 View Post
    Was this part of the Honorbuddy bans or were you suspended for another bot?

***EDIT**

Guys, for **** sakes don't post your results emails on here regardless of what anyone says. This is a public site. Anyone, including Blizzard employees can view it, and you should already expect that they do. Provide as much information as you can if you get overturned, but avoid posting anything that might link back to your account.
    I've edited my quote.
    I'd like to know as well if merogin was unbanned from the recent 6-months banwave

Blackbriarshaw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by merogin View Post
    You mind sharing how many letters it took for them to unban you? I am on my 5th letter and at this point, they'd either cancel my tickets or respond with one of those generic emails.

Mooniac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the Premium service

So far up to letter 7 without success. The last few have been cancelled not long after submitting them after the 3rd one, advising the case has been reviewed by multiple reps and will not be looked at further.

See how we all go..

Sephirofl's letter are very well written and I think if anyone had a shot at getting the bans reduced it would be with his service. However I do believe Blizzard has some type of instructions/policy this time round to under no circumstances help anyone from this ban wave

obliteronpp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello, I sent an e-mail on my account battlenet, was banned six months ago.

Sweetangel1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Momentarly it doesnt bring anyhting to use he Email Service. If you write a Email they close it automatically (Blizzard):