★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464793 ... LastLast
    Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LegitSale View Post
    Ever got an account unbanned which was banned and never unlocked for GM fraud? lol
    Very few... and by that, I literally only mean 1-2.

Online Now, but I will be away from the 11th - 15th.

If you need Unbanned, message me at the following:
    Skype - BigZuc0
    Email - [email protected]
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★
    Senketsu's Avatar Moderator
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    248/125
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to all i apologize as i have to Sephirofl we had a slight misunderstanding but worked it out. I highly recommend his service to any one in need.

Swiftflight's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought premium to bypass the long ticket que, and let me tell you it was worth it!

The league account I've had for years (and was only recently banned) was unbanned after the first unban letter.

I highly recommend contacting him if you have an account that's in trouble!

Nyghtwing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far not having good luck with this service. Maybe i am just unlucky and i am falling through the cracks of this guys emails/skype messages but it is not going well currently.

shotdownsoul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nyghtwing View Post
    So far not having good luck with this service. Maybe i am just unlucky and i am falling through the cracks of this guys emails/skype messages but it is not going well currently.
    Me neither.

However he's incredibly nice, he responds to your emails relatively quickly, and all his e-mails are well constructed. I got banned in the PQR-wave so the realistic expectations of me getting unbanned are nearly null; he's gone much above to help me.

Danz93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shotdownsoul View Post
    Me neither.

However he's incredibly nice, he responds to your emails relatively quickly, and all his e-mails are well constructed. I got banned in the PQR-wave so the realistic expectations of me getting unbanned are nearly null; he's gone much above to help me.
    The chance to get unbanned if you were perma banned in the PQR banwave is really SMALL if any chance at all. I bought his premium service he wrote me 3 letters and then he just stopped helping me, which I don't blame him for.

I went to another unbanner on ownedcore and he said that the way seph had approached with the letters was also wrong. The other unbanner wrote me a really long letter which i sent too their email instead and a senior game master replied and said that I'll remain banned.

If anyone has any other experiences with the PQR banwave and permabans please share, but I'm sure everyone who was permabanned that day will never be unbanned.

nazgul111's Avatar Site Donator The Faithless
    Thanks G/R
    20/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Danz93 View Post
    The chance to get unbanned if you were perma banned in the PQR banwave is really SMALL if any chance at all. I bought his premium service he wrote me 3 letters and then he just stopped helping me, which I don't blame him for.

I went to another unbanner on ownedcore and he said that the way seph had approached with the letters was also wrong. The other unbanner wrote me a really long letter which i sent too their email instead and a senior game master replied and said that I'll remain banned.

If anyone has any other experiences with the PQR banwave and permabans please share, but I'm sure everyone who was permabanned that day will never be unbanned.
    unless blizz decides they lost too many players and starts unbanning people just to hang onto money from wow since WoD's going to suck
    Interested in Dugi's Ultimate Guide? Then Visit my Thread and get it for free
    link: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ate-guide.html

ckmafia's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like there is more to this story than what you are telling us. I've been working with Seph since the banwave and he has written me letters nearly every day. His response time is quick and helpful. I still have hopes of getting unbanned.

rober100100's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was banned a while back, and I lost over 8 characters on my account. I sent it over 7 appeals and they just said the case is closed.
    But I bought lifetime yesterday from seph, and he wrote me a quick letter last night. Checked my email this morning and my ban was lifted to a 72 hour suspension!

PIPOL13's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you could provide screenshots that ban your account and then you removed the ban, and it is all nothing but praise and evidence is not present, I read a lot of forums and many write that it is just luck when letters help and have a greater likelihood that you will not when will not remove the ban

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sorry, but what is your email? I don't just "stop" writing for anyone.

I am back from vacation, and online.

If you need Unbanned, message me at the following:
    Skype - BigZuc0
    Email - [email protected]
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

Innocence83's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main account got banned for gold selling. I already put in two appeals to no avail, going to this guy for my third. I pray it will work, will leave an update.

Vaddon's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u said ur back 15th ... its now 16th .. i am still waiting for reply .........

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vaddon View Post
    u said ur back 15th ... its now 16th .. i am still waiting for reply .........
    What is your email? You do realize I had over 150+ emails, and I have been getting to them in the order received.

ckmafia's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm at 22 tickets submitted.