ZnyX's botting services, Rent farming/Leveling/Honor/Gathering proffs/EU Gold Selling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ZnyX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ZnyX's botting services, Rent farming/Leveling/Honor/Gathering proffs/EU Gold Selling

Hey guys, i'm gonna reopen my services after a roughly a month of somewhat failed experimental business.

A little information on me and my experience. Please just scroll down if you want to get to the business

I have been botting for just a little over a year now, i started botting solely for personal needs, alts, money in the bank to help the guild out.

After leveling several alts through a period of roughly 6 months, me and one of my best buddies started discussion the possebilites of botting, how could we turn this into something that could make us money?

After some weeks of discussion, we came to the agreement that we wanted to try this out. We put a lot of efford and money into the tools we needed, aswell as accounts. Now about 4 months after we started all this, we have lots of slots. Providing gold on several servers, and just about to expand to 10-20 more EU servers within the next few weeks.

In the whole year i botted privately, and the 4 months of heavy farming on several accounts to sell our gold, we have recieved 1 72 suspension, on one of our farming bots. None of the leveling has EVER recieved any suspension, bans or warnings. We think thats very successfull.

With that said, here is our services.
    ---------------------

Services:

Power Leveling (Bot)
    Profession Leveling(Gathering) (Bot)
    Honor Farming (Bot)
    Gold Farming (Bot)
    Gold Selling
    Personal Farming

Everything above is pretty self explaining, exept Perrsonal farming and Gold farming.

The idea behind Personal Farming, is that you provide us with your account details. We will then over the agreed period of time, farm herbs, ores or fragments on your account at a daily price. If less then a day of farming is ordered, an per hour price will be figured out.

With Gold Farming, we do the exact same thing, exept we will provide the extra service of making sure your goods get sold, so you basically has to do no work whatsoever.

Prices :

Gold Farming - 10$/Day
    Personal Farming - 5$/Day

Leveling

1-10 - $2
    10-20 - $3
    20-30 - $4
    30-40 - $6
    40-50 - $7
    50-60 - $8

1-60 - 4-6 days
    $20

60-70 - 2-3 days
    $20

70-80 - 2-4 days
    $25

1-80 - 6-9 days
    $40

1-85 - 12-14 days
    $60

55-80 - 5-6 days
    $40

80-85 4-5 days
    $30

Please not that these estimates are rough, meaning above is usually a little more then what it actually takes, to take bugs, support, and client requests into consideration.

Honor farming:
    2$/1k honor

Any profession 1-525 15$(Gather profession)

EU servers with gold(All Horde)

Servers with gold

Draenor
    Outlands
    Ravencrest
    Stormscale
    Stormreaver

We can sell to alliance, but the buyer needs to accept the 15% loss from Neutral AH Cut.

Please contact me through this thread, PM or add my IM at [email protected]

Kind Regards

ZnyX

ZnyX's botting services, Rent farming/Leveling/Honor/Gathering proffs/EU Gold Selling
    ZnyX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the top

ZnyX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R