US Server Level 80 Warrior, 80 Mage menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jaybob857's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US Server Level 80 Warrior, 80 Mage

Guys I am new to this site so let me introduce my characters and history. I live in UK and began to play on US as my best friend moved to US. This went well for about a year but 16 months ago I had to stop playing because of the time difference.

In the time that I did play I focused on two characters an 80 protection warrior, and 80 fire/frost mage. Up until Naxx 25 was the main raid I was very well geared on both characters for it. In terms of being ready for Cataclysm I don't have the latest gear having not played in a while however this probably wont make much difference due to quest upgrades that you will get.

Apart from the gear this account has 22k+ gold on it. Although as I say the account might not have the latest items it was very lovingly maintained at the time. For example both characters have epic flying mounts, the mage has magical flying carpet and the warrior has Baron Rivendare's deathcharger.

Professions: The warrior has max jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing, the Mage Max Enchanting and 436 Tailoring. The warrior has max first aid and one character has max fishing.

The account is in good standing, never compromised and I will supply all the information including the secret answer.

i will deal via paypal and will not be scammed so don't bother trying as I will complete the transaction with full control. In return I offer my feedback on ebay as evidence of my trustworthiness.

To summarise

80 warrior/80 Mage
    22k gold
    US Alliance Alleria PVE
    Game time until Jan 2nd

$180 via paypal

Thank you and happy gaming.

please contact me at

Account Sold.
    Last edited by jaybob857; 12-06-2010 at 11:53 AM.

US Server Level 80 Warrior, 80 Mage
    Skyaz1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Armory links?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

I would be willing to link armory but for my account security I would like to know from a senior member if that is advisable. (edit i've sent it to you via pm).

In the meantime my ebay advertisement is viewable under a search for "A4 sheet wow 80 warrior 80 mage us server" and my ebay feedback therein.
    Last edited by jaybob857; 12-04-2010 at 08:52 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump******

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump**********

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just concluded a deal for this account.