EU or US Beta Key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DrWho1988's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU or US Beta Key

I've gotten a Beta key via the Curse Author Beta and am looking to sell it. It is valid for US or EU accounts.
    Unfortunately I'm am only able to accept money via Western Union because I was scammed out of my PayPal account while trying to sell my WoW account. I have sold a beta key (also) on here already and can provide you anything to verify that this is legit. I'm looking for $100-125 US.

PM here or contact via AIM seanthehorde or MSN [email protected]

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul

EU or US Beta Key
    XFiFiX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too expensive.
    The beta's almost over, so lol
    I'll buy it if its less. Much less, however.

DrWho1988's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's 2 months left of beta.

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

The key is gone. Goddamn scammers need to get a life. Keep your eye out for someone with the AIM hansgentyler, his name is Josh Hansgen.
    Last edited by DrWho1988; 10-19-2010 at 01:00 AM.

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul