Leveling service 1-210 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rveins's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leveling service 1-210

Opening ToS Service for new characters. Examples from services from other website:
    https://i.imgur.com/7GNekn4.png
    https://i.imgur.com/5yVsoEr.png
    https://i.imgur.com/NsITXR4.jpg

Please note due to lower populations in-game and I also got RO1 + real life jobs, this service is on lower priority. Don't wait until I get next order and refuse your request due to my limited time. I give cheaper price for limited slots/leveling methods.

Contacts: E-Mail [email protected]. No other mails, no other contacts. Be careful with scams. For chats, add my Steam/Discord
    Payments: Paypal only (Can accept Global Steam wallet codes for limited slots)

TERMS AND CONDITION
    1. Open for all servers and all type of builds.
    2. This service is not perfection service. I only take quests that worth to do it.
    3. Do not use your real password and sharing account to other people beside me. Also disable 2 factors on Steam
    4. You must provide me your skill build during the service. Also Tokens, Silvers for potions/self-money/instanced clear and EXP manual should stocked by you (it's not a must, only if you want faster leveling). You can at least provide TP for manual and I'll buy it by myself.
    5. Leveling lines by nutshell: level 1-50 EXP card rush, level 50-110 dungeons (doing quests but not eating EXP cards during limit), 110++ EXP card rush with daily quests (use all EXP cards obtained from level 50-110 to level leap from level 110)
    6. I can't estimate how long leveling can be done, especially with less experiment for this game. But level 1-50 alone can be done in hours then few days to level 110

BENEFITS (ALONGSIDE WITH LEVELING)
    1. All silvers and drops. Pet/Companion will always tag along. I won't spend attributes. Please note some silver will consumed for in-game services
    2. I will only increase STR/INT depending on class speciality (SPR for Priest), so you will have spare stat points. Just take an example, even if you choose a Support Priest having a 20-30 STR will do 100x better than having 0 STR at all...
    3. 100% maps and possible achievements, but not all of them
    4. Guideline for where to level next after service done
    5. No cheats and exploits etc

Incentives

With the game's feature, there are some items that can help you level up much faster. You can stock up these items but it only cut the time needed for leveling, not cutting the price. I provided way to efficiently use TP/silver you have

- EXP tome: You only need to reserve TP. If you got 16 TP I can get 4x Tome by spending it daily (since you got 5 TP free everyday)
    - Instance Voucher: On Klaipeda server, it costs 200k silver average so you can use your silver to get massive EXP from level 50 and 90 dungeons (1 million should do enough). Dungeon 100-200 is really costly so I don't recommend that..

PRICE LIST

Field Leveling
    Level 1-110: $25
    Level 110-150: $45
    Level 150-210: $80

Daily Mission Service
    Lv 50-110 Dungeon: $15 total
    Lv 100 Fedimian Daily quests: $2 per day

Special Pyromancer Service
    Say, you don't want to burn so much real money to buy silver? You just need 1 character slot and make Pyromancer with certain combos. Just few "1 time investments" to service and equips then you can farm silver by yourself... Do note that Pyro is not best silver making class, but rather good early/newbie farmer...

- $10 : level 1-50 (for early farming)
    - $30: level 1-120

Please note with the game's updated with new quests and rank 8 changes, you basically can easily waste all EXP cards to level 210 then join party grinding from level 210+. The grind process is long so I'm not gonna waste that time

Leveling service 1-210
    puncho73's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking for a 1 50 powerlevel [email protected]