50 Sorc valor rank 54 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

richie2680's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50 Sorc valor rank 54

I have a 50 sorc on sword of ajunta pall(eastcoast pvp) sever. She has max bochem, slicing, and diplomacy. Iam the OO and will provide the cd key, security question answers, and a scan of my id. She is currently valor rank 54 and is wearing 8 pieces champ and 2 cent. She only need a few more pieces. She has one battlemaster bag waiting on rank 60. THe legacy name hasnt been chosen so you will be able to pick it. She has all companions and is at max affection with one and right at it with 2 more. Im accepting offers and will use a middle man if you prefer. Thanks. you can email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by richie2680; 02-03-2012 at 12:25 AM.

50 Sorc valor rank 54
    AndreasRicci's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by richie2680 View Post
    I have a 50 sorc on sword of ajunta pall(eastcoast pvp) sever. She has max bochem, slicing, and diplomacy. Iam the OO and will provide the cd key, security question answers, and a scan of my id. She is currently valor rank 54 and is wearing 8 pieces champ and 2 cent. She only need a few more pieces. She has one battlemaster bag waiting on rank 60. THe legacy name hasnt been chosen so you will be able to pick it. She has all companions and is at max affection with one and right at it with 2 more. Im accepting offers and will use a middle man if you prefer. Thanks.

I offer 80 USD. Let me know.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will take 125 if anyone is interested.