Best RS3 Account On The Market 4 Sale (Nearly Comped Veteran Account Lots of Boss KC) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

HeerajAce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best RS3 Account On The Market 4 Sale (Nearly Comped Veteran Account Lots of Boss KC)

Hey Guys I'm selling my main RS3 account it's roughly 7 - 8 years old, been playing for the last 2 - 3 years hardcore for over 10 hours a day on pay to play, hence why the account has really high boss KC and really prestigious titles and quite a bit of GP. I'm the original owner and you will receive everything related to the account.

200m dung
    200m invention
    200m thieving and a few other 120's (check pic for stats)
    2 - 3 BIL Worth Of Gold Roughly

I'm happy to use a middleman and i can screen share and login if you want more proof
    Payment Method: Bitcoins

Inventory & Bank: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

If you have any inquires please post below.

Best RS3 Account On The Market 4 Sale (Nearly Comped Veteran Account Lots of Boss KC)
    iFarmer's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The account has a really long history, which makes it easily recoverable by you.

What are you able to provide that will make sure we can secure it from being recovered?

HeerajAce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate as i said i'm very serious about selling this account. I have no intentions of recovering it because i quit playing RS forever.

You will receive everything including the security questions and the email will be changed to yours. You can also setup authenticator on the account.