Rift Collector Edition Account - prefer with game time menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rayliu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rift Collector Edition Account - prefer with game time

Hi guys,

I'm looking to get into the Rift game and I'm still thinking whether to buy an original set or simply buy an existing player's account.

Therefore, if you're a player who's going to quit soon due to inactivity or time issues, and want to sell your account, do reply to my thread as I am interested to buy a collector's edition account. (especially for the bags and speed mount)

I would prefer the account to have favoured pricing as I intend to play the game for long term. However, an account with high level characters is not needed as I intend to play from scratch on a US server.

So if you are a genuine seller and keen to sell off your account, please do reply here with your prices & characters available (some info on in game character) or send me a pm.
    I would prefer using paypal for transactions.

Thank you!
    No scamming please.
    Last edited by rayliu; 05-14-2011 at 01:34 AM. Reason: remove caps

Rift Collector Edition Account - prefer with game time
    catbui12's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have key digital collector's edition for sell . contact me if you interested : mail : [email protected]

Thunderofnl's Avatar Elite User C# / Java / PHP Programmer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they are 35$ I thought atm.. so why bother?

mangomann69's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a rift CE digital edition

account has no time it ran out a bit ago, has a 35+ rogue, with (MM/Ranger/sab) spec, also a few 20+
    the rogue has updated gear, loads of planar, (about 2.5k if i remember right) and a few epics.
    only looking for 20-25$ so i can buy a digital upgrade for wow :P

contact me here, or email me at [email protected] or pm

UnnamedUnknown's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just registered here in hopes of selling my account and was about to post a thread detailing my whole account details; but i guess i'll do a brief one here in case you're interested.

My character comes from a top 10 in the world guild, hence i accumulated a lot of items/platinum for your need in the case that you wish to start fresh and want to get a drastic head start, rather then from starting with nothing. Before i supply a brief summary, i'm going to let you know i play games as a hoarder/conservative; i like to collect everything and keep things in case their ever needed; so i have quite a few things.

Account Includes:

50 Warrior - Prestige Rank 3 - Hammerknell (Current raid content) raid geared.

2 Alts (27 Rogue and another 15 Rogue for leveling/storage purposes).
    27 Rogue: Has his own guild bank with 3 bank tabs (That's over 1830 platinum worth of tabs - which is around $180 USD in terms of retail platinum cost on the market right now).
    15 Rogue: Has his own guild bank yet again, with 1 tab.

+ Expert 170/225 Outfitter
    + Master 278/300 Runecrafter
    + Skilled 143/150 Butchering

50 Warrior:
    1120 platinum ($125 USD value)
    Prestige Rank 3
    Hammerknell + T3 Raid Geared & Hammerknell marks to buy more current raid content gear if you desire.
    Has 'secret' guild specs as i would like to call it.

300/300 Master Miner
    300/300 Master Forager
    300/300 Master Butchering

+++Collectors Edition Game Version

Overall if you're looking for the storage to store all the items you're going to accumulate while you level; you definitely have it.
    You will have all the platinum you need to purchase your 110% speed mount
    You will have all the platinum + materials (store in the guild bank(s)) to level up your professions quickly.

I'm looking for the bare minimum $150; i will not budge from this price. The amount of platinum alone that i have goes for $125 USD + $30-40 for however much the Collectors Edition game costs, + the price doesn't even include the characters on the account which you don't require it seems from your first post. Overall it's an account that will get you started and has a great monetary sell back value if you ever decide to sell it as well.

EDIT: + it has a couple days of game time left; so if you want it - message me if you're interested.
    Last edited by UnnamedUnknown; 10-05-2011 at 07:01 PM.