Selling completely fresh account not one level for CHEAP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Falcon123786's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling completely fresh account not one level for CHEAP

Selling a fresh account not been touched no mmr on it or any levels. You will get security question and able to change email. Contact me on Falcon#8065 on discord

Price $30

Selling completely fresh account not one level for CHEAP
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to assure you i am not a scammer i own a boosting company and work with one so i hope this helps a bit with trust issues

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sold all good

AnonymousD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought 1 account from this guy, very fast and kind response on discord, and good support when there needs help. very reliable too. fresh account with overwatch bought is now in my hands and only after few hours since i contacted him. you can count on me to put trust is his sales. he aint scammer, but an honest and kind salesman.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <2days after a purchase. could be a miscommunication but now theres more possibility of being a scammer>
    ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

<he is a scammer. don't buy from him. wasted 30$ for nothing. he responded very quick when he was selling. but after he sold the account, "he requested refund for buying overwatch license and was accepted making the account i bought useless." at the end, he paid 0$ and got 30$. Now that he had scammed me, he is not responding for days. definitely a scammer. >

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet image for the proof that he secretely refunded overwatch license, and got the money back for buying overwatch.
    Last edited by AnonymousD; 10-22-2017 at 12:33 AM.