Mariboost| Early S16 15% OFF! | Member's Area |Top500|Solo/Duoq|All platforms menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    kuzzad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a boost from 2600 to 3400. Got 100 extra sr because I ordered a +500 sr boost and instead of ending at 3500 I ended up at 3624! Great boosting service very professional and easy to work with. Only 1 complaint is when paying over PayPal it transferred money from us to euro currency so I had to pay a little extra for the boost ($10) not sure if problem was on my end or theirs other than that I'm am completely satisfied and will be using this service for my placements next season! Thanks again

Mariboost| Early S16 15% OFF! | Member's Area |Top500|Solo/Duoq|All platforms
    Mariboost Service's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kuzzad View Post
    Bought a boost from 2600 to 3400. Got 100 extra sr because I ordered a +500 sr boost and instead of ending at 3500 I ended up at 3624! Great boosting service very professional and easy to work with. Only 1 complaint is when paying over PayPal it transferred money from us to euro currency so I had to pay a little extra for the boost ($10) not sure if problem was on my end or theirs other than that I'm am completely satisfied and will be using this service for my placements next season! Thanks again
    Thank you very much for your feedback! We are sorry for the PayPal problem, usually it works smoothly. Also we are looking forward to have you back for the next season, it's been a pleasure working with you

frozenrain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought DUO boost from 2500>3000 took FOREVER like 10+ hrs because of this weird SR system where supports get less SR but i had a great experience doing it. He was always there to help me get different boosters to ensure that i get my rank before season ends. Definitely the most friendly booster out there. You wont regret even just talking to him! Very nice person all round and always there when you need him. Thanks again Mari! <3

sunzxc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 2359>2500 took less than 1 hour the whole process, the booster talked me trough the whole process, and i got an extra match so i got boosted to 2582! Will use this service if needed next season! Thanks man!

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kuzzad View Post
    This costumer wanted a SoloQ boost from 2600 - 3400 but we gave him much more bringing his account up to 3624 with a bonus game!!

Our professional booster did an amazing job taking less than 2 hours and going on a winning streak from the beginning to the end!

Price: 183,82$ - 15% first order = 156$

Great winning streak + bonus game

It was a pleasure working with you and we'll wait for you for the next placements in season 4!

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by frozenrain View Post
    Bought DUO boost from 2500>3000 took FOREVER like 10+ hrs because of this weird SR system where supports get less SR but i had a great experience doing it. He was always there to help me get different boosters to ensure that i get my rank before season ends. Definitely the most friendly booster out there. You wont regret even just talking to him! Very nice person all round and always there when you need him. Thanks again Mari! <3
    This customer purcheased a DuoQ boost from 2556 - 3000 and we delivered, this time it was harder because of the SR system, but we managed anyway.
    Price: 142,69$ - 15% first order = 121$

Took quite a long time and 2 boosters but we delivered as promised!

The guy was one of the nicest we've ever met, we are still talking on skype after the boost is done. We hope to have him again in the upcoming SEASON 4!

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This customer already purcheased a boost from us from 2400 - 3600 last season, he liked us and came back for the new season.
    We placed him even higher than where we brought him the first time!
    Price: 64$

After few hours we got 9 wins for our beloved customer

It was a pleasure working with you again, thanks for coming back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This customer wanted a SoloQ boost from 2892 - 3000.
    It was a walk in the park for our booster that brought him there in less than 1 hour.
    Price: 15,11$

The client was very satisfied and said that he will purchease more to get to 3500.
    We'll be waiting for you, enjoy your rank meanwhile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This costumer came to us for placement games and we satisfied his desires.
    We got very unlucky on the first game with trolls and leavers, but our Professional managed to get it right
    Price: 36$ with our 15% discount first order and 5% limited time discount for placements!

We still got 9 wins out of 10 games!

We hope to see you again in the future!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Customer wanted a SoloQ from 2638 - 3000.
    He was very happy with the result of the boost and also he was very nice to talk with during the whole process.
    The boost took our professional around 2 hours. Price: 55$

Enjoy your new deserved rank. Hope to see you in the future

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This customer purcheased 10 placement games, he stayed with us for most of the process and we had a good laugh.
    It is nice to find guys like this one, he trusted us with no problems and we delivered as promised.
    Price: 40$

We got another 9 wins out of 10 games.

If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always there for our customers.

Projunkrat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just did placement matches +1

hmoon2135's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mariboost worked very fast with my boost. I joined the discord and I was going to get placement matches, but I was not level 25 yet, I had them level me up to level 25, sadly I could not do the placement matches, but the boost went very fast and he worked through it as quickly as possible. Thanks Mariboost!

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This customer wanted a SoloQ from 1929 - 2774.
    Price: 88$

Our booster went on an insane winning streak and we left the account with a 150SR streak going on!!

We hope to see him again. He was very satisfied by the service.
    Last edited by Mariboost Service; 03-02-2017 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Projunkrat View Post
    Just did placement matches +1
    Thank you for choosing us. We'll be waiting for you in the future

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hmoon2135 View Post
    Mariboost worked very fast with my boost. I joined the discord and I was going to get placement matches, but I was not level 25 yet, I had them level me up to level 25, sadly I could not do the placement matches, but the boost went very fast and he worked through it as quickly as possible. Thanks Mariboost!
    It's been a real pleasure working with you, thank you for your trust and patience. Hope to see you again soon.

karmis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mariboost is the man of day very great support and cheap price for the services he give +1

kuzzad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought my placements second time getting boosted by mariboost won't go anywhere else for my boost! They went 9-1 in my placements SUPER FAST AND EASY! Great guys and easy to
    Work with thanks again!!

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This customer wanted a boost from 3961 - 4000 and we delivered fast!
    We didn't know how many games it would take and we got lucky
    Price: 26$

Our booster played 1 game and won it easily

The customer was happy that the boost took around 20 minutes! We'll be waiting for you in the future.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast