insomnis - Humanized Aimbot | 2 Years Active | Updated menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 71 1234551 ... LastLast
    Frantiktz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

insomnis - Humanized Aimbot | 2 Years Active | Updated

Only Windows 7 available

To see our forums/purchase visit our website insomn.is

To see our forums/purchase visit our website insomn.is

Footage

Refunds

Refunds are not given under any circumstance.

Please note : Reselling a purchased license is prohibited and will result in your license being blocked.

Feedback

Originally Posted by Ripperu View Post
    Purchased 1 month, and have been playing with it for ~8 hours. Looks really good so far. Comes with premade settings for most DPS characters that works well, so unlike most other bots I didn't have to spend hours tweaking 100 different settings.

Playing Tracer with this just feels unfair, was able to easily carry most games in mid-diamond ^^
    Originally Posted by vidant View Post
    Use almost all of the aimbot on this site and by far cf bot is the smoothest also the price is very good compare to other overpriced bot on this site that doesn't even work as well. Bought one month and Wanted to upgrade to a lifetime but short on money this month so i asked him if i could pay the rest of the fee before the end of my subscribtion he said it's okay and was very nice about it. 10/10
    Originally Posted by syscall78 View Post
    After updates is realy Good. For me is the best aimbot for cary one game.
    Originally Posted by Steveng11b View Post
    So this bots been updated a couple times, I thought i'd give another review, and quite frankly this bot is the best one on OC. Ive used nearly every bot for sale here and this is the only one I care to resub to, absolutely incredibly smooth and easy to use as well as a very responsive and helpful community discord, even with heroes like Genji im able to get a lock, give a slight lead and wreck shop with. I have atrocious aim on most FPS because my hands are extremely shaky, this makes overwatch actually playable for me, cant recommend enough for the great price great bot, and great service.
    Originally Posted by Schweinhundt View Post
    Never got a chance to post my praise, but have used a few from OC as well and by far the best, honest to god, no shaking, very smoothe, very easy, mod is extremely helpful via discord and bitcoin is very easy to access and set up, all in all legit a 9.5/10 10/10 however you want to call it, literally one of the best
    Originally Posted by Murse04 View Post
    Please dont look anywhere else! Dont spend 60/month if you can have it for 25$ trigger bot with widow and mcree makes me feel like kephrii out there. No one even accused me of hacking
    Originally Posted by syscall78 View Post
    After update, is for me the best aimbot, i use 4 aimbot subscription, and this is THE BETTER
    Originally Posted by TaricMain View Post
    Great legit cheat would recommend it to anyone looking for a great cheat
    Originally Posted by xapangoo View Post
    Very good cheat, looks very legit and smooth, no FPS loss whatsoever, I recommend it and also it's cheaper than most hacks out there
    Originally Posted by link101 View Post
    VOUCH:

the guy was nice to try out a trial copy.very nice bot tbh , no shakiness very smooth . very cheap and just an all round good bot .

cant say more really .
    Originally Posted by f00k View Post
    Bought a month sub, gonna report back with review.

I can say he is very easy to work with, answered all my questions, and got my copy very quickly.

EDIT: after playing with settings and playing a few games I can say this is a very nice cheat.
    Originally Posted by blackeve View Post
    My honest review:

Support 5/5: The communication was great he walked me step by step answered all my questions and helped me out with setting up the bot for the first time. He told me exactly what to do what champs. would be the best, how not to get caught. He told me everything I wanted and got me the bot asap, which was 3 minutes after paying.

Aim-bot 4/5: The humanization of the bot is great and does not jitters, only reason I can not give it a 4/5 is because sometimes it will miss easy shots but its fine because she shots you never thought you can hit you are hitting because of how smooth and clean the aim-bot is.

Gui 4/5: The gui is simple but clean it has a nice black background which is nice. The only reason why I have to give it a 4/5 is because for someone new he will not know how to set the x and y inputs too. But luckily due to the sellers great communication he tells you what everything means and how to use other parts of the gui to get a better advantage on the competition.

Price 5/5: It is the same and even lower than most of the other aim bots out there and he will help you if you have a payment issue. Do not worry this person is an honest seller and will help you immensely.

My verdict: Hey if you want to cheat will only aim-bot this is the aim-bot for you. Nice smooth and consistent that is something every cheater wants!
    Originally Posted by sarif View Post
    hey added you on skype

edit : Just got in touch with the seller it was really fast he was okay to use paypal even if the price got up to 20$ so far the aimbot is really smooth and not shaky at all , he send me everything needed to setup the hack quickly , really nice seller !
    Originally Posted by teksas View Post
    I'm purchasing the bot right now. Will update later with any comments.

Update: Transaction went smoothly and the bot is legit. Really enjoying the customization.
    Originally Posted by spinalk View Post
    This bot is well made, GUI is intuitive, and aimbot is reliable. Would recommend !
    Originally Posted by Zepe View Post
    look nice.

going to purchasing the bot.

EDT: legit bot, very nice with tracer.
    Originally Posted by MTEMeraki View Post
    CF Bot, an in depth review

Hello there OwnedCore community. I am a long time lurker, that has finally found something I can post that will hopefully help out someone in the community.
    In this post I will be reviewing CF Bot, and simply designed, yet very effective non-memory, non-AHK aimbot. Please note! I have only taken 5 days or so to test this bot, so any of my findings have limited playtime.

I will structure this post with a breakdown of the service provided, then list the pro's, cons, and recommendations. I will rate each section on a scale of 1-10 to allow more accurate ratings.

{1}
    Customer service: 10/10

While customer service might be toward the bottom of the list for some, it is definitely at the top of mine. When looking for a cheat I messaged 3 sellers, CF Bot was not only the fastest to respond, but responded in a way that made me feel comfortable, and at home right away. He was beyond helpful, and was very quick with getting me exactly what I wanted. He answered my barrage of questions, and was never impatient. For the next few days after I purchased the hack, he checked in to make sure I was satisfied and everything was working okay. He sent me updates, and was very curious for any feedback I had (good or bad). I have received a level of support that is becoming harder and harder to find now a days. I give the customer service of this product 10/10

PROS: Amazing, caring service. Fast response time. Upfront (guy,girl?)
    CONS: Can be a hassle getting bitcoin. I finally figured out a simple way, and did share it with him, so he can help you.

{2}
    GUI: 9-10

To me, the GUI is an important thing, While it is on the lower part of my priorities, it is something you are going to be looking at a lot. CF Bot offers a very simple GUI. other sellers try to make every little option available to you, which ends up with frustrated customers that cannot get good settings due to there being to many variables. However, there are some features I would like to see in the future. The major feature I would like to see if profiles, I would love to have different settings for my Zarya then I use for my Mcree without having to fine tune both each time I swap. While this is currently not implemented yet, it is more a Quality of Life issue, that is easily worked around. such as by swapping config files in and out. Other than that the GUI is fantastic, and I look forward to hopefully seeing profiles in the near future. I Give the GUI of this product a 9/10 pending Profile implementation.

PROS: Very Simple, Almost no variables to set up.
    CONS: No Profiles

{3}
    Aimbot: 10-10 NOTE I am NOT comparing this to a Memory Aimbot. this is to be a compared to AHK and C++ (etc) aimbots only

Wow, just wow, I am going to spoil a bit now and let you know that this aimbot is simply amazing. He simplified everything else, and made the aimbot FANTASTIC. It had VERY human like tracking. Legit looking aim, and leaves nothing standing in it's path. Overall this aimbot is far more impressive than I hoped. My first two days it was average while I set it up, but after that, I was able to push my-self the rest of the way to master easily. With his most recent update, the aimbot almost NEVER swaps targets if they are clumped. I'm a soldier main, and I am able to shred through games, not ONCE have I been accused of hacking, people do assume I am smurfing. The only issue I have with the bot, is at far ranges (like very far ranges) the bot starts to drift and not handle well (literally I don't see pros getting kills at this distance, so is it really an issue) The only reason I'm even bothering to list this as an issue, is if you were tying to shoot some one MEGA far away, and activate your aimbot, and drift off them, then turned to kill some one else, their killcam might show/look like an aimbot. Other than that one minor issue, I truly have to give this aimbot a 10/10 for what it is, as long as my build is truly unique, I can promise I won't be banned, because there is no way it looks like im hacking.

Pros: I would say this is a best of the best, you get the unique build, the quality product, and a great price. I really could talk about how much I love this aimbot forever, but I hope you guys get the picture!
    Cons: Accuracy starts to drop at long range, don't expect to snipe to far with soldier or Mcree.

Sorry i'm not making this review as in-depth as i'd hoped, about a quarter way through this I realized how much I HATE typing aha. However, if anyone has any questions for me as a consumer, I will try my best to reply when i'm online!
    Originally Posted by Steveng11b View Post
    Purchased and the above reviews are correct, videos barely do this bot justice, tracer is borderline Godlike and very smooth, no shakiness, has me feeling like Calvin or Surefour, well worth it considering the price on other bots that aren't nearly as good.

Last edited by Frantiktz; 05-09-2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: No links in title or outside legendary threads

insomnis - Humanized Aimbot | 2 Years Active | Updated
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated pricing, working on an ana heal aimbot & no health bar aiming

lololo123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is giving me a free trial Vouch

TaricMain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TaricMain View Post
    Thanks for the review

xapangoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good cheat, looks very legit and smooth, no FPS loss whatsoever, I recommend it and also it's cheaper than most hacks out there

link101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VOUCH:

the guy was nice to try out a trial copy.very nice bot tbh , no shakiness very smooth . very cheap and just an all round good bot .

cant say more really .

f00k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a month sub, gonna report back with review.

I can say he is very easy to work with, answered all my questions, and got my copy very quickly.

EDIT: after playing with settings and playing a few games I can say this is a very nice cheat.
    Last edited by f00k; 01-17-2017 at 06:22 PM.

WhoBattle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi are there any way to get it without bitcoins and couldi by anychance get a vouch??? doubt it though

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WhoBattle View Post
    Hi are there any way to get it without bitcoins and couldi by anychance get a vouch??? doubt it though
    Only taking BTC currently.

zyn11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you show it working with tracer? If it does. And will you ever be accepting PayPal?

haywireid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seems to be working great, but anyone have any suggestions on the x and y inputs for higher aiming?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by haywireid View Post
    seems to be working great, but anyone have any suggestions on the x and y inputs for higher aiming?
    Just message me on Skype ill help you sort out any problems

blackeve's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I am purchasing it now he seems like a nice person and communication is great and fast!

blackeve's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My honest review:

Support 5/5: The communication was great he walked me step by step answered all my questions and helped me out with setting up the bot for the first time. He told me exactly what to do what champs. would be the best, how not to get caught. He told me everything I wanted and got me the bot asap, which was 3 minutes after paying.

Aim-bot 4/5: The humanization of the bot is great and does not jitters, only reason I can not give it a 4/5 is because sometimes it will miss easy shots but its fine because she shots you never thought you can hit you are hitting because of how smooth and clean the aim-bot is.

Gui 4/5: The gui is simple but clean it has a nice black background which is nice. The only reason why I have to give it a 4/5 is because for someone new he will not know how to set the x and y inputs too. But luckily due to the sellers great communication he tells you what everything means and how to use other parts of the gui to get a better advantage on the competition.

Price 5/5: It is the same and even lower than most of the other aim bots out there and he will help you if you have a payment issue. Do not worry this person is an honest seller and will help you immensely.

My verdict: Hey if you want to cheat will only aim-bot this is the aim-bot for you. Nice smooth and consistent that is something every cheater wants!

Page 1 of 71 1234551 ... LastLast