insomnis - Humanized Aimbot | 2 Years Active | Updated menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123456753 ... LastLast
    MTEMeraki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CF Bot: An in depth review

CF Bot, an in depth review

Hello there OwnedCore community. I am a long time lurker, that has finally found something I can post that will hopefully help out someone in the community.
    In this post I will be reviewing CF Bot, and simply designed, yet very effective non-memory, non-AHK aimbot. Please note! I have only taken 5 days or so to test this bot, so any of my findings have limited playtime.

I will structure this post with a breakdown of the service provided, then list the pro's, cons, and recommendations. I will rate each section on a scale of 1-10 to allow more accurate ratings.

{1}
    Customer service: 10/10

While customer service might be toward the bottom of the list for some, it is definitely at the top of mine. When looking for a cheat I messaged 3 sellers, CF Bot was not only the fastest to respond, but responded in a way that made me feel comfortable, and at home right away. He was beyond helpful, and was very quick with getting me exactly what I wanted. He answered my barrage of questions, and was never impatient. For the next few days after I purchased the hack, he checked in to make sure I was satisfied and everything was working okay. He sent me updates, and was very curious for any feedback I had (good or bad). I have received a level of support that is becoming harder and harder to find now a days. I give the customer service of this product 10/10

PROS: Amazing, caring service. Fast response time. Upfront (guy,girl?)
    CONS: Can be a hassle getting bitcoin. I finally figured out a simple way, and did share it with him, so he can help you.

{2}
    GUI: 9-10

To me, the GUI is an important thing, While it is on the lower part of my priorities, it is something you are going to be looking at a lot. CF Bot offers a very simple GUI. other sellers try to make every little option available to you, which ends up with frustrated customers that cannot get good settings due to there being to many variables. However, there are some features I would like to see in the future. The major feature I would like to see if profiles, I would love to have different settings for my Zarya then I use for my Mcree without having to fine tune both each time I swap. While this is currently not implemented yet, it is more a Quality of Life issue, that is easily worked around. such as by swapping config files in and out. Other than that the GUI is fantastic, and I look forward to hopefully seeing profiles in the near future. I Give the GUI of this product a 9/10 pending Profile implementation.

PROS: Very Simple, Almost no variables to set up.
    CONS: No Profiles

{3}
    Aimbot: 10-10 NOTE I am NOT comparing this to a Memory Aimbot. this is to be a compared to AHK and C++ (etc) aimbots only

Wow, just wow, I am going to spoil a bit now and let you know that this aimbot is simply amazing. He simplified everything else, and made the aimbot FANTASTIC. It had VERY human like tracking. Legit looking aim, and leaves nothing standing in it's path. Overall this aimbot is far more impressive than I hoped. My first two days it was average while I set it up, but after that, I was able to push my-self the rest of the way to master easily. With his most recent update, the aimbot almost NEVER swaps targets if they are clumped. I'm a soldier main, and I am able to shred through games, not ONCE have I been accused of hacking, people do assume I am smurfing. The only issue I have with the bot, is at far ranges (like very far ranges) the bot starts to drift and not handle well (literally I don't see pros getting kills at this distance, so is it really an issue) The only reason I'm even bothering to list this as an issue, is if you were tying to shoot some one MEGA far away, and activate your aimbot, and drift off them, then turned to kill some one else, their killcam might show/look like an aimbot. Other than that one minor issue, I truly have to give this aimbot a 10/10 for what it is, as long as my build is truly unique, I can promise I won't be banned, because there is no way it looks like im hacking.

Pros: I would say this is a best of the best, you get the unique build, the quality product, and a great price. I really could talk about how much I love this aimbot forever, but I hope you guys get the picture!
    Cons: Accuracy starts to drop at long range, don't expect to snipe to far with soldier or Mcree.

Sorry i'm not making this review as in-depth as i'd hoped, about a quarter way through this I realized how much I HATE typing aha. However, if anyone has any questions for me as a consumer, I will try my best to reply when i'm online!
    Last edited by MTEMeraki; 01-25-2017 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Formatting a bt

insomnis - Humanized Aimbot | 2 Years Active | Updated
    Frantiktz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback
    Last edited by DvASystems; 02-01-2017 at 01:40 AM.

TheKingOfRandom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second this review completely! I just obtained it and played a few rounds of quickplay. So far, it's smooth and everything. It aims like how i would in game so i can even record my gameplay with this! It's awesome! Thanks Frantikz~
    Last edited by DvASystems; 02-01-2017 at 01:40 AM.

Steveng11b's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased and the above reviews are correct, videos barely do this bot justice, tracer is borderline Godlike and very smooth, no shakiness, has me feeling like Calvin or Surefour, well worth it considering the price on other bots that aren't nearly as good.

WhoBattle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi i was wondering if i could buy with paypal. i know you think i might charge back or something but i dont you can ask my previous seller i bought from

TheCameHH1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested

pony1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased 1 Month, Will trial and Review.

ssk4098's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased 1 Month.
    This is awesome. I tried lots of bots and many of them were too laggy. Besides, cf bot has fps minimal loss and really cheap than other bots. It has same function as other expensive bots.
    REALLY SATISFIED. Keep up the nice service.
    I really recommend this bot.

Xyker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any banwaves?

Frantiktz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xyker View Post
    Any banwaves?
    No bans currently

DoggTree's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Frantikz View Post
    No bans currently
    messaging u on skype
    hackopedia of Ownedcore ^^

4s6k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This bot is very good considering its low price, feels like premium and with the right settings and tweaks you will rain hell upon your enemies as legit aimbot.
    For the customer service part he is always there and checks on his customers if they are satisfied or in need of any help.
    He really does care and shows it very humbly.
    Service: 10/10
    Product: 9/10 (cuz there is always room for more improvement)

das9898777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is legit, very fast response to any questions / and helps with setting everything up. 10/10. Works perfect on reccomendet settings.

Nwonknu7's Avatar Member Exploit Expert CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just added you on skype mate

md92683's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased on 1/22 paid $15 today tried using it and says my key is invalid definitely has not been a month yet, messaged seller on skype waiting for reply

UPDATE - all good now
    Last edited by md92683; 02-01-2017 at 10:33 PM.

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123456753 ... LastLast