Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CC here)

Page 1 of 201 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Site Donator CoreCoins User Premium Seller Xaim's Avatar
    Thanks G/R
    6/5
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    45 (67%)

Xaim Overwatch Aimbot | NO HP Bar Aimbot! | Private+Unique builds| Undetected

*Updated and working as of Oct 19*

Beware of fake Xaim sites!
    Our ONLY real site is: Overwatch Xaim | Secure and powerful Overwatch Aimbot
    (overwatchxaim.com)

This is a FULLY customizable external aimbot, you can customize every possible aimbot settings for each profile. The cheat does not modify game's memory. It performs as well as a memory cheat. Every copy is unique from others, the cheat is created ONLY for you with maximum security!

Aimbot
    [If you can't see the video, message me for video link.]

Flick bot & Ana heal bot

NO HP Bar Aimbot

All Features:
    -Smoothed aimbot
    -No HP bar aimbot (name tag scan) [NEW]
    -Flick bot
    -Ana heal bot
    -Soldier no recoil [NEW]
    -Multi profiles
    -Read and load settings from .ini file
    -Switch/Load profile hotkeys
    -Customizable aimkey for each profile
    -Customizable flick key for each profile
    -Customizable Ana heal key for each profile
    -Customizable aimbot speed for each profile
    -Customizable flick bot speed for each profile
    -Customizable Ana heal bot speed for each profile
    -Customizable FoV for each profile
    -Customizable aim offsets for each profile
    -Customizable flick bot offsets for each profile
    -Customizable flick bot hitbox for each profile
    -Flick bot and Ana heal bot toggle
    -Exit and Pause key
    -Long range headshot support
    -Multi HP bar check [NEW]
    -Invert mouse support [NEW]
    -No FPS drop
    -Unique build for each customer
    -Encrypted program
    -Private protection
    -Advanced protection methods
    -Supports 1920x1080 and 1280x720
    -Supports all Windows version 64 bit

F&Q
    Is it really external?
    Yes, no memory reading or writing.

How does the profile system works?
    Each profile has their own aim bot settings, you may customize aimkey, aim bot speed, FoV, aim offsets, load profile key, and more for each of them. You can easily switch between profiles by just pressing the hotkeys.

What resolution does it work on?
    1920x1080 and 1280x720 only.

Does the bot supports full screen?
    No, the game display mode has to be set to Borderless Windowed.

Is there GUI?
    No, there is no GUI for the bot.

How do I customize the cheat settings then?
    You will be able to customize each profile settings through a .ini file.

Will the bot slow down my game/computer?
    No, it will not.

What methods of payment are accepted ?
    PayPal and Bitcoin.

Do you offer support?
    Yes, this is a resell thread and we provide full support. We do not provide support in thread, so please send an support email if you need help.
    Support Email: [email protected]

Do you offer refunds?
    No refund will be given under any circumstances.

Can I share the bot with my friends?
    No, the bot is HWID locked to your PC.

Can I have a HWID rest?
    Yes, for the same PC only.

My anti-virus detects this as a virus!?
    This is happening because of the protection software I use and the app is not code-signed (so the app is not trusted).

Price:

[Basic Version] $30/Month
    -Smoothed aimbot
    -2 profiles available
    -Exit and Pause key
    -Multi HP bar check
    -Invert mouse support
    -No FPS drop
    -Encrypted program
    -Private protection

[Pro Version] $60/Month
    -Smoothed aimbot
    -No HP bar aimbot (name tag scan)
    -Flick bot
    -Ana heal bot
    -Soldier no recoil
    -5 profiles available

-Exit and Pause key
    -Multi HP bar check
    -Invert mouse support
    -No FPS drop
    -Encrypted program
    -Private protection

[Private Lifetime] $250/Lifetime
    -Smoothed aimbot
    -No HP bar aimbot (name tag scan)
    -Flick bot
    -Ana heal bot
    -Soldier no recoil
    -12 profiles available

-Exit and Pause key
    -Multi HP bar check
    -Invert mouse support
    -No FPS drop
    -Encrypted program
    -Private protection

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews:

fasitorilius from Discord:
    Okay, that's just amazing tbh, been wanting to use it on my main for such a long time; I wanna become a tracer/76 main and this looks like the perfect thing to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjgod66 View Post
    amazing, very helpful
    best aimbot/aim assist ive ever used
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinDahWizard View Post
    Just bought the lifetime. Customer service alone is worth 100 dollars IMO. By far the easiest person I have ever dealt with from these forums. Will post a review of the cheat once he's done building it.

UPDATE: Just tested out the cheat for a good hour in quick play and it is definitely the best non memory aimbot I've bought off these forums so far. Very smooth, no shake at all and highly customizable
    Quote Originally Posted by arteezy View Post
    Just purchased. Very fast and smooth transaction. Kind dude, would definitely would subscribe again!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4s6k View Post
    This product off the charts! Such sweet cheat. Great guy and helps you out in every way! I\m very pleased with my purchase. Vouch for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by topkek0 View Post
    Amazing cheat, and very helpful seller.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamjelly View Post
    Great cheat, Xaim is almost always available, and quick to respond. If you need any settings changed he will do it quickly, so have no worry when deciding to get this. You will not be disappointed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveng11b View Post
    Purchased the 3 month, Xaim has outstanding communication and walked me through the whole process from start to finish, customer support alone is definitely worth the price, but the aimbot is another animal entirely, its so goddamn smooth i was almost convinced I was suddenly a good shot. 10/10 would recommend, product is as advertised.
    Quote Originally Posted by fasitorilius View Post
    Bought the aimbot as soon as it was available. This is the best non memory aimbot I've ever bought, even in comparison to memory hacks, there have been none that looked as legit as this one. Major props to this man for making such an amazing aimbot. Furthermore, the support is amazing too. He actually treats you as a friend, unlike a lot of other sellers who only see dollar bills. Recommended some features and he had them implemented a day later LOL. 11/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeltedPotato View Post
    Bought the private lifetime when it was only 135 and I don't regret it. When it comes to tracking anything from short to mid range is close to memory aimbot standards. I have used battle a popular memory aimbot and with a high enough aim speed it looks identical (keep the aim speed to 5 or lower to look legit). Tested on 2 different accounts for a few days and haven't received a ban yet. I would recommend this aimbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhira View Post
    I tested the cheat 24h. Was awesome. Works very nice and very smooth. Purchased lifetime version. Very very nice and seems very secure.
    Xaim is very helpful and careful. Answered all my questions withouth problems.
    I recommend this provider, really nice aimbot

Thank you again!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaizens View Post
    Aimbot works perfectly as intended and xaim is always available for any sort of help.

He helped me set everything up from the start, and he's a great guy who's very commited to his customers

Would def buy again!

10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by pony1 View Post
    Purchased 1 Month, then eventually Private/Lifetime with XAIM just after early release.

Customer Service is top notch - assisted with the process every step of the way including purchasing bitcoins, using the program and tweaking the settings for each profile for me. I live in a different timezone and he was extremely accommodating, staying up late to assist me etc.

Have used other cheats, DVA/s82 etc and Xaim feels just as good as Dva if not better with the right settings.

Only Con is that you can't tweak profile settings yourself, but with such good customer service it wasn't a problem getting the tweaks I needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by tianjiewen View Post
    Really nice hack! And Xaim has really good patience to guidance me!! Thanks bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinDahWizard View Post
    I got the lifetime version earlier and have been testing it all night. This aimbot is just amazing, and anything short to mid range it feels just as good if not better than memory hacks. I also like that Xaim added the ability for us to customize our own settings so I can adjust it to my liking. 11/10 hack
    Quote Originally Posted by tfwfury View Post
    Review:
    After being banned on overwatch while using dvasystems hack 2 days ago I decided to buy 2 different hacks.
    CF and xaim.

CF is good for the price tbh but xaim wow...
    The smoothness and the lack of fps drops and no annoying gui.
    The profiles are good too and its the only hack so far I've seen that have so many different compilations of settings for different heroes.
    It reminds me of Rogue:CSGO internal.
    Which I also purchased around 2 years ago and this is alot like it.
    I bought lifetime and after just 30mins of using it, it is hands-down the best hack I have used for overwatch.

10/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trund1951 View Post
    Purchased the Pro version of Xaim last night. This, in my opinion, is the best non-memory Overwatch aimbot out of all the ones I tried here. Xaim did a good job responding to my questions really fast and helped me set up the bot to where it's working flawlessly. I am basically just running around gunning everyone down and it's really fun. 10/10 aimbot 10/10 customer service
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarearce View Post
    Here's my review of the basic version:

The actual aimbot performs amazing just as I expected. It is really smooth and in potg you can't tell at all. Very quick and accurate as well, works better for some heroes than others.

Xaim gives excellent customer support. He even threw in some extra profiles and settings for me which was a nice bonus.

I will be buying lifetime next month when my basic sub runs out
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifelue View Post
    Transaction was quick and easy. Xaim helped me setup the aimbot to work perfectly and replied to my support emails super fast.
    The aimbot is awesome and I am having a lot of fun with it. Got a lot more than what I expected for 30 bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathooshan View Post
    Just purchased one month, was going to go straight to the lifetime because of all the reviews but wanted to try out myself before i did that. This aimbot had me interested because 0 shakes. Will update once i get the hack on how the hack feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kompispanda View Post
    Did buy 1 month.
    Got all the help for settings etc. Great service. And works smooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathooshan View Post
    Excellent service helped explain everything even when there were instructions given, going to upgrade to lifetime probably
    Quote Originally Posted by Baalpharas View Post
    I bought the bot yesterday evening and got everything very fast!
    But when I start my bot comes only a sound, then I load a profile still a sound, but when I'm then ingame he does not aim. I have all settings ingame as at the computer as in the description someone an idea or possibly the same problem?

Excuse my bad english

Google translator

Update for you guys, Xaim have give me fast help and now all working thx
    Quote Originally Posted by Optickfiber View Post
    Played an hour in game and its smooth as butter. I couldn't even tell I sucked Play of the game 5 times zero suspicions. Makes widow a badass XD
    Quote Originally Posted by capitaleno View Post
    Works just as advertised! Got the Basic plan to try out and it's a really easy and light program that works really well. I'm more impressed with the help and communication with the seller.
    Quote Originally Posted by lurikeenrock View Post

aimbot works pretty well. The aim locations are a lot more accurate than other hacks I have tried and it doesnt snap to targets as aggressively. It doesnt bounce between targets either.

Its nice, i would probably buy again if I wanted to seriously climb ladder, but not the pro version. I cant really see myself needing that many profiles
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrockex View Post
    I bought the Pro version and it works excellent. It is very human looking but still aims better than other bots I tried. Xaim answered all my support questions really fast, will definitely be getting more months for the ladder climb.
    Quote Originally Posted by misser View Post
    Bought through the website with Paypal. Seller responded very quickly. I had problems setting up the initial configuration - emailed the seller and he quickly responded with help.

Aimbot is perfect - it looks very humanistic as long as you use the Normal mode. Pretty much undetectable to the naked eye. So far I've found that it works best on Soldier. Just don't go crazy on the settings and sometimes you forget yourself that you're using an aimbot! Of course you could go harder on the settings, but personally I prefer lower settings and it works just like a slight aim assist which is great. No FPS drops, no jittery screens and it feels just like playing the game normally. Would def recommend this aimbot.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekuang View Post
    Quick and easy purchase! smoothest aimbot out! support was nice and quick! highly recommend
    Quote Originally Posted by loxmoon View Post
    My review of the Basic version:
    Purchase was fast and very easy. I am a bit dumb but Xaim helped me set it up very fast. He replies almost instantly on emails and also gave me his Skype.
    Aimbot works great especially if you want something that other people won't call you out on. I was surprised how legit it looks while still aiming very well. I've started climbing a lot on ladder using the soldier/tracer and mccree/widow profiles.
    Overall very happy with the 30 dollars I spent. I'll buy Pro from you next month Xaim.

Service 10/10
    Aimbot 9.5/10 if healing added 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by surefier View Post
    After using the bot for the whole day (about 6 hours straight) I bring you my review for this bot.

First off lets start with what happens after you send the money to xAim. The name XAim can be pretty sketchy, I mean what cheat provider names themselves XAIM ? It sounds fake BUT, After I sent the money, I was instantly provided with the instructions to grabbing my HWID. As soon as I got my HWID I sent the email to the admin email provided in the same email. In EXACTILY (1 HOUR AND 24 MINUTES) I was sent with the cheats. 10/10 Cheat came in really quick

AIMBOT : 9/10 This bot is almost perfect. Its super hard to tell if your hacking with the default settings. If you have decent aim, the aimbot helps you with assistance and makes you look like your just a good player. The reason its 9/10 is because of the lack of customization available for the pack that i purchased. (I bought the 30$). Even though there was a lack of customization it still gave me access to changing the essential settings (FOV/Speed/Aimkey).

OVERALL : It is a really nicely made cheat, I'd personally like more settings and maybe a UI with more advanced settings or a custom preset per hero. It is a nicely made cheat and great for only offensive characters with HITSCAN(Instant hits. NOT PROJECTILES). Such as Tracer/Soldier/Mcree/Sombra you name it. Its not good with widowmaker unless you change the aimkey which is really annoying to keep clicking just to lock onto other players, which is one reason id like custom presets per hero.

I 100% recommend these cheats
    Quote Originally Posted by pupperoniz View Post
    I bought this a few days ago through the website and have been using it a lot. I wanted to leave a nice review for one of the best aimbots I have used. Xaim is so good sometimes I forget I am cheating. Makes you look like you actually have skill in games lol.
    A+ for the aimbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by koala4lyfe View Post
    --------------------
    Review for Xaim
    --------------------
    i have been using this cheat for like 5-7 days now.

The aimbot is really good even with high settings never miss a shot and looks legit AF
    seller is really nice gave me the copy in like 5-10 minutes
    I hope xaim adds Triggerbot / ana healing bot
    im just surprised he's not like any other seller u wait for like 3 days to get your copy LUL thank you Xaim!.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatmagician View Post
    Very good aimbot and customer support. Loving the custom profiles. Xaim spent hours with me getting perfect settings and now I look like a pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jrueholiday View Post
    Very nice hack. Once you get your settings right this thing makes you into a killing machine. Very glad i bought the pro version. Xaim is a great guy too and helpful every step.
    Quote Originally Posted by schisch View Post
    awsome hack, if u can, buy the pro/lifetime
    its way better than basic for sure
    cant wait for ana healing !

dev is nice guy
    Quote Originally Posted by crossbones View Post
    Ok so listen up.

This morning I found this thread and thought it might be kind of fun to test out an Overwatch hack. Right now my main is in masters, but trying to boost a friend on my smurf so thought what the hell, I'll try this out.

So I went to Xaim's website, purchased the basic plan, and after following the instructions, I had the hack delivered in UNDER AN HOUR. The instructions made it easy to set up. They could have been a bit clearer as I did run into a small snag setting everything up.

No need to worry though, as Xaim has the. best. customer. service. for a hack (that I would imagine). I've been constantly shooting off a bunch of questions since I purchased the hack and he gets back to me in under 5 minutes each time (mostly instantly). He helped me walk through my initial struggle (my own stupidity was stopping it from working) and helped answer my most basic (& stupid?) questions.

Now after I had the hack set up, I began testing it out in the arcade custom game to get a feel for it. The hack on tracer is basically undetectable, with decent tracking being in masters, this helped push me right over the edge. Tried it out on McCree for some fun cowboy shooting, and damn. It was great. One small snag though is that I keep on getting a lot of headshots (which is kind of suspicious). I am told if I upgrade to the premium version I get options to counter this, so it is very tempting already.

Kept on going with Soldier and a few other heroes. All amazing. Also, since this hack relies on the enemy health bars, some heroes like McCree and Widow might be a bit harder for some as you need to hit the initial enemy first without help.

After fine tuning out all the options, I decided to try it out in some competitive games on my smurf account. Was absolutely destroying as tracer and soldier, with almost no bot like behavior. There was some minor bot like movements, but that only happens when there are multiple enemies close together and you are not set on a single target. Overall, I ended up with quite a few PoTG's and none showed any kinds of bot like behavior. Not one single person called me out.

Really excited to play more with this bot. So very tempting to upgrade to premium. Kind of wish the lifetime wasn't so expensive as I would easily go for that.

tldr; If you are looking for an easy to use, safe, and accurate bot, this one is for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimano View Post
    I shall be purchasing the Basic Version right now.
    I will keep this post updated with feedback/opinion.

Thank You.

EDIT 1: Paid for the product. I followed & provided what was required from the instructions after the purchase. I am currently waiting for Xaim as they are generating my personal & unique hack.
    EDIT 2: Received the product less than ten minutes after my purchase. I shall test the product very shortly.
    EDIT 3: Tested the product in Practice Range. I must admit that I am quite satisfied judging by my first-look, especially because I am a finical person when it comes to such. I shall test the product in Normal/Competitive Matches a little bit later on and provide feedback here.
    I will keep this post updated.

One thing for more than just certain: Customer Service? Broke the scale, way above 10/10. This user is literally dedicating all of their time to assist their customers with every single amateur question there is. Even paranoid ones, including myself.

Without a single doubt: VOUCH! (without a single doubt)

Thank You once again!
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamvaren View Post
    Reviewing the Pro version:
    Purchase was easy with Paypal and product was delivered about 30 minutes after.
    Customer support helped me set up and install the cheat right away (it is very easy to set up, I am just stupid)
    I didnt expect this kind of service from an online cheat provider. Definitely worth the slightly higher price just from customer support alone.
    The aimbot itself works beautifully after I got it set up correctly. I customized a few settings myself and now have steadily climbed from around 3k to 3400 in just about a day of playing.
    The Pro or lifetime version is definitely the way to go with the customizable offsets. Overall I would give this product a 9.5 out of 10 with missing .5 because I wish there was an interface but it is not a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercyfollower View Post
    I decided to give the pro version a try after reading all the positive reviews in here. I must say I am extremely pleased with the purchase. Xaim emailed it to me about 1 hour after I sent in my HWID and then helped me set it up for my computer. The instructions that came with the program were very clear but I wanted some extra help with my profiles and boy did he deliver. The hack itself is also top notch, especially if you are just using it for a subtle boost to your skill level. I have probably increased my sr by at least 500 with this hack and it might me much more after I get more used to it and improve my settings. One of the best hacks I have ever used in any kind of shooter game for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by treesplz View Post
    Bought this yesterday (pro) and have been using it a lot for the last day. Simply put this bot is amazing. There is zero shaking and all the aiming looks completely human/smooth but also fast and accurate. Xaim replied to about 20 of my emails almost instantly and I feel like he genuinely cares about all his customers. If you are looking for a good aimbot to rape games with and never be called out or banned, this one is for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by davemahal15 View Post
    Just made an account just so I can leave a review for this product. First of all, I received it fairly quickly, it only took about an hour and half since the purchase to receive the program. Setup was pretty much a breeze. I ran into one small snag that was my fault and the developer responded insanely quickly. I honestly probably only waited a couple minutes at most for a reply. But he helped me get everything sorted out and it working perfectly. You can't even tell that you're using an aimbot, its awesome! Its so smooth. I just bought the pro version to give it a try this month but I will definitely be upgrading to the lifetime version.
    Quote Originally Posted by codywang View Post
    The aim bot is awesome! After one-month use of the $30 one, I came back for the lifetime one. Just bought it and waiting for reply!
    Quote Originally Posted by alkirbi View Post
    Hello guys, my second payments, this hack worth to pay and play with, please check your email
    Quote Originally Posted by codywang View Post
    The aim bot is awesome! After one-month use of the $30 one, I came back for the lifetime one. Just bought it and waiting for reply!
    Quote Originally Posted by GodBoundss View Post
    Was happy with the service the first time so just renewed
    Quote Originally Posted by skynut90 View Post
    I have been using this aimbot for a month now (purchased the pro ver.). after fiddling around with the settings, I have to say this is a really solid aim assist. My accuracy with soldier/tracer increased tremendously and been dominating enemies in qp/comp. aim is spot on, no shakiness (gotta use low in game sens), haven't been called out in match. it's worth the money if you need a little more precise aim.
    Quote Originally Posted by vlightzv View Post
    Just bought, looked through here, he does in fact respond almost instantly through his support email which is a huge plus with this kind of service. Will report back with performance of the product once setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaseit View Post
    I've never had a problem with Xaim's support. I get instant replies about half the time and the other times it is still really fast. I guess if he's asleep you might have to wait until he wakes up but the instructions and tutorial that come with the aimbot is more than enough to get everything going if you are smart enough to read or translate english.

Xaim has the BEST support I have ever seen.
    BEST aimbot other than memory hacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamvaren View Post
    Really liking the service, just ordered upgrade to lifetime. Please check for me thanks <3
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThatMilo View Post
    received it last night and it is really smooth
    Quote Originally Posted by StormXXI View Post
    Purchased this 2 days ago and couldn't be more happy with the outcome!

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffKraplan View Post
    Made an account just so I could comment on this post. The program is really well designed and works great even on default settings, Really hard to tell that you are using any kind of aim assist.
    Support and delivery of the program are amazing, super fast and helpful.

If you plan on using this program I would recommend playing around in practice range for a while so you can adjust the settings to your play style and to ensure that it seems human and not super fast or jittery.

Been playing with this program on for a few days now and haven't had any reports or complaints of hacking. Would recommend it just don't be stupid and over do it or you will get caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmoexe View Post
    Purchased the hack, have used it, can confirm it is extremely good and works great, good support provided too. Would definitely recommend it to everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by ipopinz View Post
    Purchased the 1 month 10 days ago and I really wanted to get the hang of it before I gave it a review.

Honestly, I couldn't be happier with the result.

At first, I was having trouble with the assist and not getting it to work so I contacted support. They answered amazingly fast and I got it up and running and played with it on.

As I said, currently I bought the 1 Month, but I am looking to upgrade to the Lifetime as soon as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheyjuice View Post
    Xaim was super helpful answering all my questions and even supported via screen share to configure my computer settings correctly. Really awesome and highly recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyB View Post
    Very good cheat, Bought the basic version and I'm very happy with it, the aimbot aim's better than i thought it would, 10/10 aimbot.

Vouch for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjaminsolberg View Post
    This guy is legit! ^

Man, you're the best! i got my hack in less than 10 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffKraplan View Post
    2.0 update is working well.
    Once you've played with settings, it works even better than the previous update.
    A lot smoother and accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThatMilo View Post
    Just upgraded to version 2.0 and all I have to say is wow, I didn't think the bot can perform better than it did in version 1.0 but it does. Thanks Xaim.
    And many more...
    Last edited by Xaim; 2 Hours Ago at 04:10 PM.

Member CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled ShadowAlw's Avatar
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

TRADING

Nice work looks like memory but its not keep up the good work!
    Last edited by DvASystems; 01-08-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Site Donator CoreCoins User 4s6k's Avatar
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

TRADING

Did i understand this right, i can't customize my own setting on heroes? feels quite restricted on a premium based fee

Thanks G/R
    6/5
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    45 (67%)
    You may customize each profile for each hero.
    Last edited by Xaim; 02-22-2017 at 12:53 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

TRADING

i see that u are using exclusive profiles for mccree/zarya but how does it look/compare to non-exclusive one's And do you configure the basic yourself when u sell the product or do i have to find my own settings on the go?

Thanks G/R
    6/5
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    45 (67%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4s6k View Post
    i see that u are using exclusive profiles for mccree/zarya but how does it look/compare to non-exclusive one's And do you configure the basic yourself when u sell the product or do i have to find my own settings on the go?
    Exclusive profiles are profiles that I optimized for specific heroes, the code is complete different from the normal ones. I will be giving you a list of settings that you can customize, you may test it and I will make changes.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

looks very nice .. will it work with hanzo and ana?

Thanks G/R
    6/5
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    45 (67%)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackrain1 View Post
    looks very nice .. will it work with hanzo and ana?
    No prediction, not going to work for Hanzo very well. I am working on ana healing bot.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

whats the difference betweee AHKand memory bots?

Thanks G/R
    6/5
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    45 (67%)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackrain1 View Post
    whats the difference betweee AHKand memory bots?
    Memory hacks will get you banned sooner or later, however AHK has much lower chance. My aimbot is well protected with advanced protection methods

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

Do you take paypal by anychance?

Thanks G/R
    6/5
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    45 (67%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoBattle View Post
    Do you take paypal by anychance?
    Sorry, no.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

Great hack! Works as intended. Even when it was kinda buggy he helped me fix the problem right away!

Thanks G/R
    6/5
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    45 (67%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haeun View Post
    Great hack! Works as intended. Even when it was kinda buggy he helped me fix the problem right away!
    Thanks! I am glad that everything is working great!

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

TRADING

Price:
    [1 month] $25 BTC
    -Smoothed Aimbot
    -Maximum 1 profile avaible
    -Custom Aimkey
    -No FPS drop
    -Encrypted program
    -Supports all Windows version 32/64 bit
    Note:
    [Maximum 1 profile]
    [No custom FoV, aim offsets, and aimbot speed]
    [No Exclusive powerful Mcree & Zarya profiles]
    [No private protection]
    [No Advanced protection methods]

How safe is this price plan considering its lacking alot of features, such as the security part, also am only restricted to one profile set up at this cost? Im more of a flexibel guy who likes to play several heroes, if this makes any sense..

Page 1 of 201 123451151101 ... LastLast