Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made a lifetime purchase, will let you guys know how it goes once I receive it..

Down for maintenance
    Timecode's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/10
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by guitarguy504 View Post
    Made a lifetime purchase, will let you guys know how it goes once I receive it..
    you go for lifetime before even testing it to see if its for you? thats brash, although im lifetime i tested it out for a month prior. before investing, its not for everyone thats for sure.

(slightly bad timing also as the bot is down currently since a new patch came in to stop the bot scanning or something.)

guitarguy504's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Timecode View Post
    you go for lifetime before even testing it to see if its for you? thats brash, although im lifetime i tested it out for a month prior. before investing, its not for everyone thats for sure.

(slightly bad timing also as the bot is down currently since a new patch came in to stop the bot scanning or something.)
    Yeah, I know it's a bit risky but I have seen such great reviews across the board and the fact that it's undetectable for so long make it worth it for me (unless I never get the product at all, haha) Someone else said that the lifetime version of the bot is working at this time, does yours work properly or was that just hearsay? What's your honest opinion of the bot? Appreciate your time!

Timecode's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/10
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by guitarguy504 View Post
    Yeah, I know it's a bit risky but I have seen such great reviews across the board and the fact that it's undetectable for so long make it worth it for me (unless I never get the product at all, haha) Someone else said that the lifetime version of the bot is working at this time, does yours work properly or was that just hearsay? What's your honest opinion of the bot? Appreciate your time!
    Mine worked while everyone said it wasn't, but few days later it stopped also.

My honest opinion, I actually think sometimes if I had it turned off I would off done better in certain situations, it can also tunnel vision you, and make you less tempted to play heros that could be super useful ( non hitscan)

Ups and downs, settings tweaking is tedious, especially if you want it not to look crazy and sometimes that just can't be helped.
    Other issues include locking onto targets in game that are red but not a her o(capture point)

In one sense, using it makes you become accustomed to playing in a specific way, such as more flanking to avoid irritable issues like aim locking onto the payload.
    While you can tweak settings to adjust this better it's never 100% perfect.

Having said all that, I can mcree a pharah down really fast, it's an aid for that deffo.

One last thing 4months ago when I used pro version, I got my main banned, I spent a lot of time and money on that account for skins. The ban was for cheating but that was user use, I admit my settings were sometimes high, so in a way I expected it,
    But even at a moderate setting the occasionally weird move makes people accuse me, which makes me paranoid.

It's hit and miss for me, either it will help me carry a match and look legitimate (ish) or I'll do poorly because if shakes, tunnel vision or not wanting to change hero

Remember this won't make you a god, I used it on fresh account I landed in 2900 (only aim) so I used only hitscsn heros.
    Before that I achieved diamond 3000 on my main before I purchased.
    The game is half aim half team play, so if we had a team of us maybe 😜👍

Do I like xaim? Yes most of the time

Total star rating? Out of 5 ? Looking at use/price/quality of use/ if give it a 3 out of 5 "not bad"

Will it make you rank up on this alone? No,your accuracy may go up, and kills,but not a major ranked change unless your in silver or lower.

guitarguy504's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My honest opinion, I actually think sometimes if I had it turned off I would off done better in certain situations, it can also tunnel vision you, and make you less tempted to play heros that could be super useful ( non hitscan)

Ups and downs, settings tweaking is tedious, especially if you want it not to look crazy and sometimes that just can't be helped.
    Other issues include locking onto targets in game that are red but not a her o(capture point)

In one sense, using it makes you become accustomed to playing in a specific way, such as more flanking to avoid irritable issues like aim locking onto the payload.

Having said all that, I can mcree a pharah down really fast, it's an aid for that deffo.

One last thing 4months ago when I used pro version, I got my main banned, I spent a lot of time and money on that account for skins. The ban was for cheating but that was user use, I admit my settings were sometimes high, so in a way I expected it,
    But even at a moderate setting the occasionally weird move makes people accuse me, which makes me paranoid.

It's hit and miss for me, either it will help me carry a match and look legitimate (ish) or I'll do poorly because if shakes, tunnel vision or not wanting to change hero

Remember this won't make you a god, I used it on fresh account I landed in 2900 (only aim) so I used only hitscsn heros.
    The game is half aim half team play, so if we had a team of us maybe ����

Total star rating? Out of 5 ? Looking at use/price/quality of use/ if give it a 3 out of 5 "not bad"

Will it make you rank up on this alone? No,your accuracy may go up, and kills,but not a major ranked change unless your in silver or lower.
    Thanks for your honest feedback man, sorry to hear about the ban that kinda sucks. I don't think I'll be using this on my main, way too much risk there, maybe just to mess around on a smurf. I'm not really looking for a major rank change because I know that to climb where I'm at is going to require massive amounts of practice and learning from mistakes vs a slight aim improvement. I'll have to mess around with the settings and keep it on a super low mode I guess so it doesn't hit those payloads or look obnoxious, didn't even know it had this kind of issue.

Timecode's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/10
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's an example, I find that playing 1v1 tracer I can beat my master/grandmaster friend. With it ok but not without.
    However I can't climb to that rank with the bot as it's so heavily relies on teams to actually "be a team", oh and it falls back to what o was saying earlier, your play style can change and not always got the best.

chewytwix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still waiting for the updates i guess

fruitsmoothie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The game is half aim half team play, so if we had a team of us maybe ����

Could you tell me your bot settings (tracer pref) and fps?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can anyone help me figure how to get this bot to work?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got it to work, going to see if it woks in comp till now good bot, only downfall needs to provide better customer service

MrMakeVio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought this 3 days ago from their official site(Also odd they don't have a forum.....) and have not been able to get this cheat to work. Launch as admin, no beeps whatsoever, even if pressing f1-f5. Bought the pro version, and have sent 4 support tickets in and not a single reply. At this point i'm about to just chargeback. I don't mind the hack not working, but to get nothing from support, just dead silence, is ridiculous. Especially for the insane pricetag they attach to this bot.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add me on skype there is a trick to it when he emailed it worked
    Chewytwix1 is my Skype

MrMakeVio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    Add me on skype there is a trick to it when he emailed it worked
    Chewytwix1 is my Skype
    Or you can be a decent human being and post here.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Are you getting any errors when loading? Double check that the graphics are setup exactly as instructions.txt (first reset to default) and also double check your Windows Defender and Antivirus are completely disabled. Make sure Windows desktop resolution is the SAME AS OVERWATCH and also text, app, an other items size is at 100%.
    Make sure the files are extracted and not being run inside a .zip.
    If you running x2 x3 monitors UNPLUG THEM completely OFF THE CABLESand use only 1 monitor
    If you use x2 mouse the same. If you use any drawing tablet disable it too
    RESET ALL your OW settings (Backspace) and adjust them 1by1 as instructed

Enable driver installations, see here: VERY IMPORTANT >>>>

How to Disable Driver Signature Verification on 64-Bit Windows 8 or 10 (So That You Can Install Unsigned Drivers)

I prefer method 2 as it is permanent.
    After that it should work, let me know if you are getting more problems.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't hearing beeps but when I disabled signature driver using the second method the bot started working let me know what happens with you
    Hope it works out with you