Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Memberinos View Post
    Paid and sent HWID - been waiting 8 hours now
    I just woke up and coding all orders now. Will get them all out today. Thanks for all the orders guys

missora's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i send u $30 will u upgrade my account to pro

capiri's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any bans yet? I am considering buying this....Is it safe to use with main account? if I get ban is that an ip ban or just account?

Xaim's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by capiri View Post
    Any bans yet? I am considering buying this....Is it safe to use with main account? if I get ban is that an ip ban or just account?
    No bans so far, there is no ip ban.

schisch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well.. something is wrong.. ive tried different speed settings, but the opponent moves faster than the crosshair can follow their body / head, i miss over 80% of all shots with mcree
    any fix? i use the suggested settings from the tutorial

Xaim's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by schisch View Post
    well.. something is wrong.. ive tried different speed settings, but the opponent moves faster than the crosshair can follow their body / head, i miss over 80% of all shots with mcree
    any fix? i use the suggested settings from the tutorial
    Please sent a support email, I will help you out Thanks

jrueholiday's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice hack. Once you get your settings right this thing makes you into a killing machine. Very glad i bought the pro version. Xaim is a great guy too and helpful every step.

schisch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awsome hack, if u can, buy the pro/lifetime
    its way better than basic for sure
    cant wait for ana healing !

dev is nice guy

Nimano's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    I shall be purchasing the Basic Version right now.
    I will keep this post updated with feedback/opinion.

Thank You.

EDIT 1: Paid for the product. I followed & provided what was required from the instructions after the purchase. I am currently waiting for Xaim as they are generating my personal & unique hack.
    EDIT 2: Received the product less than ten minutes after my purchase. I shall test the product very shortly.
    EDIT 3: Tested the product in Practice Range. I must admit that I am quite satisfied judging by my first-look, especially because I am a finical person when it comes to such. I shall test the product in Normal/Competitive Matches a little bit later on and provide feedback here.
    I will keep this post updated.

One thing for more than just certain: Customer Service? Broke the scale, way above 10/10. This user is literally dedicating all of their time to assist their customers with every single amateur question there is. Even paranoid ones, including myself.

Without a single doubt: VOUCH! (without a single doubt)

I will keep this post updated.

Thank You once again!

EDIT 4: I played 1 Arcade Match (3v3 Elimination) and 10 Competitive Matches using the product. With all due honesty, to provide constructive feedback, I must admit that this product is not too useful for a person that has extremely good aim and is above veteran player in FPS games (especially for a Soldier Main).
    Why? Because the Basic Version of this product only aims at the target's head, resulting in many situations where the moving target(s) - or your own movements (strafing) - will cause your bullets to very often miss, often around their head. The product would be for good use if you could aim at the center of the body (only available for Pro Version or Life-Time Version), where if the target (or if you) constantly move (strafing), it will still hit the majority of the bullets, including headshots.
    In short: Unless you are a terrible player at this game with pretty bad aim, then the Basic Version would be more than enough for you. But if you are a High-Diamond+ (or just have extremely great aim and game-sense as a player), then the Basic Version might be a little bit disappointing or frustrating in several situations. Pro Version or Life-Time Version just provides very crucial features (especially the "Aim Offsets" as well as the "Advanced Protection Methods").

I can personally say that I am satisfied, just some minor disappointment which is only because I am a player with extremely great aim (no, I am not bragging), much better than what the Basic Version provides (which I often find to be frustrating). Of course, that is nobody's fault.
    But I am still grateful for this product and I can say that I am, more or less, happy with my purchase. Thank You!
    Last edited by Nimano; 03-19-2017 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Feedback!

crossbones's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so listen up.

This morning I found this thread and thought it might be kind of fun to test out an Overwatch hack. Right now my main is in masters, but trying to boost a friend on my smurf so thought what the hell, I'll try this out.

So I went to Xaim's website, purchased the basic plan, and after following the instructions, I had the hack delivered in UNDER AN HOUR. The instructions made it easy to set up. They could have been a bit clearer as I did run into a small snag setting everything up.

No need to worry though, as Xaim has the. best. customer. service. for a hack (that I would imagine). I've been constantly shooting off a bunch of questions since I purchased the hack and he gets back to me in under 5 minutes each time (mostly instantly). He helped me walk through my initial struggle (my own stupidity was stopping it from working) and helped answer my most basic (& stupid?) questions.

Now after I had the hack set up, I began testing it out in the arcade custom game to get a feel for it. The hack on tracer is basically undetectable, with decent tracking being in masters, this helped push me right over the edge. Tried it out on McCree for some fun cowboy shooting, and damn. It was great. One small snag though is that I keep on getting a lot of headshots (which is kind of suspicious). I am told if I upgrade to the premium version I get options to counter this, so it is very tempting already.

Kept on going with Soldier and a few other heroes. All amazing. Also, since this hack relies on the enemy health bars, some heroes like McCree and Widow might be a bit harder for some as you need to hit the initial enemy first without help.

After fine tuning out all the options, I decided to try it out in some competitive games on my smurf account. Was absolutely destroying as tracer and soldier, with almost no bot like behavior. There was some minor bot like movements, but that only happens when there are multiple enemies close together and you are not set on a single target. Overall, I ended up with quite a few PoTG's and none showed any kinds of bot like behavior. Not one single person called me out.

Really excited to play more with this bot. So very tempting to upgrade to premium. Kind of wish the lifetime wasn't so expensive as I would easily go for that.

tldr; If you are looking for an easy to use, safe, and accurate bot, this one is for you.

Nimano's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crossbones View Post
    Ok so listen up.

This morning I found this thread and thought it might be kind of fun to test out an Overwatch hack. Right now my main is in masters, but trying to boost a friend on my smurf so thought what the hell, I'll try this out.

So I went to Xaim's website, purchased the basic plan, and after following the instructions, I had the hack delivered in UNDER AN HOUR. The instructions made it easy to set up. They could have been a bit clearer as I did run into a small snag setting everything up.

No need to worry though, as Xaim has the. best. customer. service. for a hack (that I would imagine). I've been constantly shooting off a bunch of questions since I purchased the hack and he gets back to me in under 5 minutes each time (mostly instantly). He helped me walk through my initial struggle (my own stupidity was stopping it from working) and helped answer my most basic (& stupid?) questions.

Now after I had the hack set up, I began testing it out in the arcade custom game to get a feel for it. The hack on tracer is basically undetectable, with decent tracking being in masters, this helped push me right over the edge. Tried it out on McCree for some fun cowboy shooting, and damn. It was great. One small snag though is that I keep on getting a lot of headshots (which is kind of suspicious). I am told if I upgrade to the premium version I get options to counter this, so it is very tempting already.

Kept on going with Soldier and a few other heroes. All amazing. Also, since this hack relies on the enemy health bars, some heroes like McCree and Widow might be a bit harder for some as you need to hit the initial enemy first without help.

After fine tuning out all the options, I decided to try it out in some competitive games on my smurf account. Was absolutely destroying as tracer and soldier, with almost no bot like behavior. There was some minor bot like movements, but that only happens when there are multiple enemies close together and you are not set on a single target. Overall, I ended up with quite a few PoTG's and none showed any kinds of bot like behavior. Not one single person called me out.

Really excited to play more with this bot. So very tempting to upgrade to premium. Kind of wish the lifetime wasn't so expensive as I would easily go for that.

tldr; If you are looking for an easy to use, safe, and accurate bot, this one is for you.
    I can agree. I will be giving it a shot in Normals/Competitive shortly.
    10/10 Customer Service, for very sure.
    Last edited by Nimano; 03-19-2017 at 02:19 AM.

missora's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pretty frusturating even with the aimbot accuracy is like 40%

symbooster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just sent hwid to email

tobyjug's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm a little confused.

Everyone on here seems to rave about this. That's not my experience so far.
    I've emailed with the maker who recommended I halve my in game mouse speed which I have tried to no avail.
    So I've tried adjusting the FOV from 80 up to 150 anything above 120 and it wobbles like crazy.
    I've set speeds from 3 up to 7.
    It doesn't seem to aim very quickly, particularly on the Y axis.
    It pulls towards the reds of other players randomly.
    In short after playing with it and trying many different settings for two days, the best I could achieve was a few % accuracy improvement on some of my hitscans.
    Ive got no chars above 40% accuracy using this, the best being about 38% using 76.

Some of my friends are masters and their accuracy is 50 to 60 % on some hitscans. I see there is a guy on here claiming it improved his aim as a master so my question is to all the guys on here who are very happy with this, can you give even just one setting that is working for you i.e. the FOV and X, Y speeds?
    The best I've got so far is this:
    In game speed 6
    FoVX=105
    FoVY=125
    speedX=5.2
    speedY=3.2

The rage settings I tried I had to reduce right away because as stated above, The aim waggled from left to right and pulled at other targets making you miss the current one sometimes.
    Last edited by tobyjug; 03-19-2017 at 03:46 PM.