6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by genji5757 View Post
    Xaim, thanks for your reply. I'd like to mp you but sorry I am new, how to?
    I pm'd you. You can pm me by clicking my name, and you should see private message.
    Thanks.

Down for maintenance
    Steveng11b's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased the 3 month, Xaim has outstanding communication and walked me through the whole process from start to finish, customer support alone is definitely worth the price, but the aimbot is another animal entirely, its so goddamn smooth i was almost convinced I was suddenly a good shot. 10/10 would recommend, product is as advertised.

fasitorilius's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought the aimbot as soon as it was available. This is the best non memory aimbot I've ever bought, even in comparison to memory hacks, there have been none that looked as legit as this one. Major props to this man for making such an amazing aimbot. Furthermore, the support is amazing too. He actually treats you as a friend, unlike a lot of other sellers who only see dollar bills. Recommended some features and he had them implemented a day later LOL. 11/10.

WhoBattle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fasitorilius View Post
    Bought the aimbot as soon as it was available. This is the best non memory aimbot I've ever bought, even in comparison to memory hacks, there have been none that looked as legit as this one. Major props to this man for making such an amazing aimbot. Furthermore, the support is amazing too. He actually treats you as a friend, unlike a lot of other sellers who only see dollar bills. Recommended some features and he had them implemented a day later LOL. 11/10.
    Dang i really wanna buy from him but he takes bit coins only @Xaim by anychance you are willing to accept anything else then bit cause the transaction to get bit coins is a toughie

ZimmyPepper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with the above poster. Would love to throw money at you on anything other than bitcoin. Bank transfer, Paypal, Payzilla ....anything other than bitcoin! >.<

Xaim's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WhoBattle View Post
    Dang i really wanna buy from him but he takes bit coins only @Xaim by anychance you are willing to accept anything else then bit cause the transaction to get bit coins is a toughie
    Originally Posted by ZimmyPepper View Post
    I agree with the above poster. Would love to throw money at you on anything other than bitcoin. Bank transfer, Paypal, Payzilla ....anything other than bitcoin! >.<
    pm'd you guys!

Xaim's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WhoBattle View Post
    clear your inbox pls :P

MeltedPotato's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought the private lifetime when it was only 135 and I don't regret it. When it comes to tracking anything from short to mid range is close to memory aimbot standards. I have used battle a popular memory aimbot and with a high enough aim speed it looks identical (keep the aim speed to 5 or lower to look legit). Tested on 2 different accounts for a few days and haven't received a ban yet. I would recommend this aimbot.

TaricMain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you a pm

blackrain1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey man i pm'd you i wanna buy

wusisoul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May I purchase the cheat? I will send you a pm. Just didn't know if there were any requirements

teufel123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seems to be a nice hack
    Last edited by teufel123; 01-14-2017 at 04:35 PM.

ZimmyPepper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need a hack that lowers your chances of getting caught? This is the one for you!

Its a great little tool. Its not a snap and follow until dead sorta hack, more like a helping hand. Would highly recommend! The service is great and he is always up for a chat or if you need help. I would suggest going for the 2 month+ as you get more profiles and faster aiming.. I went for the 3 months but some of the profiles I don't use. I would suggest getting 3 profiles that fit most hero's and using that.

Pros:
    ->Great service, really nice guy and he really thinks about your account safety
    -> It feels more like a pro is moving the mouse, and not a snap lock bot
    -> Profiles are great, most hero's work well with them
    ->Very hard to detect. If you get caught using this program there is no hope for you.

Cons:
    ->The payment was a little hard to get but that was a fault on my end.
    ->Some hero's don't work too well but that's just the way it goes I guess
    ->Sometimes the profiles don't work and you need to reload them (very easy to do tho)

Future updates;
    ->Would love a sound when a new profile is loaded, the program shuts down or is paused. I find myself hitting reload a couple of times just to make sure. Once I even closed the program and didn't know for 2 games!
    ->Ana healing would be awesome (if you can even do that)
    ->A reward system for repeat customers .. because I will 100% be back to reorder!

Nhira's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ZimmyPepper View Post
    You need a hack that lowers your chances of getting caught? This is the one for you!

Its a great little tool. Its not a snap and follow until dead sorta hack, more like a helping hand. Would highly recommend! The service is great and he is always up for a chat or if you need help. I would suggest going for the 2 month+ as you get more profiles and faster aiming.. I went for the 3 months but some of the profiles I don't use. I would suggest getting 3 profiles that fit most hero's and using that.

Pros:
    ->Great service, really nice guy and he really thinks about your account safety
    -> It feels more like a pro is moving the mouse, and not a snap lock bot
    -> Profiles are great, most hero's work well with them
    ->Very hard to detect. If you get caught using this program there is no hope for you.

Cons:
    ->The payment was a little hard to get but that was a fault on my end.
    ->Some hero's don't work too well but that's just the way it goes I guess
    ->Sometimes the profiles don't work and you need to reload them (very easy to do tho)

Future updates;
    ->Would love a sound when a new profile is loaded, the program shuts down or is paused. I find myself hitting reload a couple of times just to make sure. Once I even closed the program and didn't know for 2 games!
    ->Ana healing would be awesome (if you can even do that)
    ->A reward system for repeat customers .. because I will 100% be back to reorder!

Well. All true bro.

I tested the cheat 24h. Was awesome. Works very nice and very smooth. Purchased lifetime version. Very very nice and seems very secure.
    Xaim is very helpful and careful. Answered all my questions withouth problems.
    I recommend this provider, really nice aimbot

Thank you again!

kaizens's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimbot works perfectly as intended and xaim is always available for any sort of help.

He helped me set everything up from the start, and he's a great guy who's very commited to his customers

Would def buy again!

10/10