Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, I have lifetime mode but In training, I cant target bots unless their hp bars showing. How to fix?

Aimkey=1
    Flickerkey=90
    Healkey=84
    FovX=120
    FovY=100
    Speed=100
    Sticky=10
    Human=7
    OffsetX=55
    OffsetY=65
    FlickerX=11
    FlickerY=11
    FlickerbotOn=true
    HealbotOn=true
    NoHPOn=true
    SingleTarget=true
    InvertedMouse=false
    LooseX=0
    LooseY=0

Down for maintenance
    systemshockjoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by overwatchxaim View Post
    Guys, I have lifetime mode but In training, I cant target bots unless their hp bars showing. How to fix?

Aimkey=1
    Flickerkey=90
    Healkey=84
    FovX=120
    FovY=100
    Speed=100
    Sticky=10
    Human=7
    OffsetX=55
    OffsetY=65
    FlickerX=11
    FlickerY=11
    FlickerbotOn=true
    HealbotOn=true
    NoHPOn=true
    SingleTarget=true
    InvertedMouse=false
    LooseX=0
    LooseY=0
    it will not aim unless it can see a name. if you want to test to make sure the aimbot is doing it job change the key to" 5-6 " it side buttons on mouse. or something like alt = 18 just to see if aimbot is hocking the bots.

livetorise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've literally set my settings to
    [Profile 1]
    Aimkey=1
    FovX=250
    FovY=150
    Speed=100
    Sticky=10
    Human=1
    OffsetX=55
    OffsetY=65
    SingleTarget=true
    InvertedMouse=false
    LooseX=0
    LooseY=0

And I get no lock in training mode at all.
    Settings are all set correctly.
    1920x1080 or w/e
    All low
    render scale 50%
    Auto attack a training bot, shoot right next to it's head. Nada. Won't lock at all. Changed the lock key to Z. Shot the bot, aimed near it. Nada won't auto lock worth a damn :/

LameAim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Several days of emails, I find this aimbot very slow. Any character moving parallel to you, will be too quickly moving for the aimbot to stay locked on them.

Flickbot flat out does not work. Flickbot just aims slowly and shoots for you. the aimbot is not capable of quick movements, so it just moves slowly to their head and shoots. OK as a trigger bot, terrible as an aimbot.

Frankly, very disappointing. They claim no refunds, but they have not at ALL delivered on their promises.

I will see how it goes. Since I began using this, I have tweaked it several times, and frankly, I feel there is a tiny improvement to my tracer (still, hit% with "insane" settings is 36% I play legit with around this but fewer headshots). These are setting smeant to not try to hide the aimbot, but, 2/3 shots are a hit. That is just shockingly poor.

If you are good at OW, this will be a downgrade. I will update this post if they can fix it, but I am now just getting rehashed replies telling me to do what I have already done....

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LameAim View Post
    Several days of emails, I find this aimbot very slow. Any character moving parallel to you, will be too quickly moving for the aimbot to stay locked on them.

Flickbot flat out does not work. Flickbot just aims slowly and shoots for you. the aimbot is not capable of quick movements, so it just moves slowly to their head and shoots. OK as a trigger bot, terrible as an aimbot.

Frankly, very disappointing. They claim no refunds, but they have not at ALL delivered on their promises.

I will see how it goes. Since I began using this, I have tweaked it several times, and frankly, I feel there is a tiny improvement to my tracer (still, hit% with "insane" settings is 36% I play legit with around this but fewer headshots). These are setting smeant to not try to hide the aimbot, but, 2/3 shots are a hit. That is just shockingly poor.

If you are good at OW, this will be a downgrade. I will update this post if they can fix it, but I am now just getting rehashed replies telling me to do what I have already done....
    Legit same,

I've sent them a video of my settings in game, and the aimbot settings etc etc. And they just sent me the advanced guide... like ? ?? I know about it, it was included in the rar file, how is that going to help me when this thing doesn't even lock on.

Compared to what this was when I first purchased it a few months ago, this is pretty lame lol.

overwatchxaim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The aim is not good in 2.8 like some users mentioned. It is too slow and honestly i have just turned it off most of the time. It's impossible to hit a pharah as soldier.

It looks more human but sacrificed too much aim
    Last edited by overwatchxaim; 05-25-2017 at 12:21 PM.

LameAim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by livetorise View Post
    Legit same,

I've sent them a video of my settings in game, and the aimbot settings etc etc. And they just sent me the advanced guide... like ? ?? I know about it, it was included in the rar file, how is that going to help me when this thing doesn't even lock on.

Compared to what this was when I first purchased it a few months ago, this is pretty lame lol.
    They have sent me their so called "Advanced guide" 2x now, and tell me to update the same settings they told me to update in a previous email. Then telling me that if I set it up as they say (I have) it will aim as good as a memory hack.

Sorry, but blaming me when I can clearly see I am following your instructions perfectly, while ignoring my requests to show you over skype is not OK.

EDIT:
    Update: My issue was resolved. The aimbot does not support multi-monitors. If I unplug the other 2, and use just one, it is much much quicker and works much better
    Last edited by LameAim; 05-26-2017 at 04:20 AM.

takenfive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope this can help for someone try to make a good profile.
    I using Lifetime version of xaim
    Base on in game sens 10.47 dpi 2400 Fps 180-200+ (high setting,render scale 100%)
    76,and most auto gun hero
    [Profile 1]
    Aimkey=1
    Flickerkey=81
    Healkey=84
    FovX=120
    FovY=100
    Speed=35
    Sticky=4
    Human=4
    OffsetX=55
    OffsetY=65
    FlickerX=11
    FlickerY=11
    FlickerbotOn=true
    HealbotOn=false
    NoHPOn=true
    SingleTarget=true
    InvertedMouse=false
    LooseX=0
    LooseY=0

Ripper
    [Profile 4]
    Aimkey=1
    Flickerkey=81
    Healkey=84
    FovX=120
    FovY=100
    Speed=50
    Sticky=5
    Human=4
    OffsetX=55
    OffsetY=65
    FlickerX=11
    FlickerY=11
    FlickerbotOn=true
    HealbotOn=true
    NoHPOn=true
    SingleTarget=true
    InvertedMouse=false
    LooseX=0
    LooseY=0

Windowns,mcree
    [Profile 7]
    Aimkey=1
    Flickerkey=81
    Healkey=84
    FovX=120
    FovY=100
    Speed=58
    Sticky=2
    Human=3
    OffsetX=55
    OffsetY=65
    FlickerX=10
    FlickerY=10
    FlickerbotOn=true
    HealbotOn=false
    NoHPOn=true
    SingleTarget=true
    InvertedMouse=false
    LooseX=0
    LooseY=0

Tip for aim
    you better use Left cick more then fick shot(useless)
    you better turn no hp aim off(numpad 3) ,it will aim at payload,point,orisa barrier,etc
    *Aim will never hit correct on fast target
    ** Dont try to aim bot with Hanzo or zen

I Still stuck at hell of 2900 in comp aim bot will not help anything if u still meet troll or ....
    For me Just no "BAN" is ok that all i want from it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LameAim View Post
    They have sent me their so called "Advanced guide" 2x now, and tell me to update the same settings they told me to update in a previous email. Then telling me that if I set it up as they say (I have) it will aim as good as a memory hack.

Sorry, but blaming me when I can clearly see I am following your instructions perfectly, while ignoring my requests to show you over skype is not OK.

Do not pay for this Aimbot until it works (apparently it used to, but the current build is very slow and bad!)

Really it actually locks for you? Mine doesn't even move to the target at all, like as if it isn't even working.
    I've sent them a youtube video of how i have my setup done, and still nothing.
    Sigh i'm going to wait a few more days and hope for some sort of resolution otherwise I'll most likely just chargeback at this rate.

EDIT*
    THEY SENT ME THIS
    How to Disable Driver Signature Verification on 64-Bit Windows 8 or 10 (So That You Can Install Unsigned Drivers)

And told me to do it, and then try there program again. I advise you guys to do it as well to see if it makes a difference at all.

Will edit again if it fixes everything.

EDIT 2 :

Yupp disabled driver signature fixed it, works quick, fast and effective. Good support And great product now!
    Last edited by livetorise; 05-25-2017 at 03:19 PM.

takenfive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by livetorise View Post
    Really it actually locks for you? Mine doesn't even move to the target at all, like as if it isn't even working.
    I've sent them a youtube video of how i have my setup done, and still nothing.
    Sigh i'm going to wait a few more days and hope for some sort of resolution otherwise I'll most likely just chargeback at this rate.

EDIT*
    THEY SENT ME THIS
    How to Disable Driver Signature Verification on 64-Bit Windows 8 or 10 (So That You Can Install Unsigned Drivers)

And told me to do it, and then try there program again. I advise you guys to do it as well to see if it makes a difference at all.

Will edit again if it fixes everything.
    Xaim support is just copy/place and Guide for settings is not even half in real use you will found this in that"OK IF YOU HAVE FLICK BOT + NO HP BAR MODE ON ITS GG WP !!">nope! it miss

About me yes it lock to the target when i do left cick i dont know if your pc run and it not doing that it so many possible to think about it ,2 moniter, not 1920x1080,C++ ,net framework,etc

So i hope you can find the way soon Good luck!

novaprospect's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want everyone to try raising your dpi to 1600 and sens to around 3-4
    then set human to 1 and get high sticky and speed values. then see how it works.

overwatchxaim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by novaprospect View Post
    I want everyone to try raising your dpi to 1600 and sens to around 3-4
    then set human to 1 and get high sticky and speed values. then see how it works.
    this is a lot stronger

what speed woukld you use for soldier?
    Last edited by overwatchxaim; 05-25-2017 at 05:39 PM.

novaprospect's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by overwatchxaim View Post
    this is a lot stronger

what speed woukld you use for soldier?
    100 with 7 sticky and nohpbar=false
    this being on 1280 however, see the difference huh?

100 with 10 sticky for tracer/sombro --- hpbar is optional also, sombra is fricken op like this, try her.

100 with 2 sticky and 11/10 flick with flickkey set to an extra mouse button and aimkey set to 02 or rightclick for widow, of course with hpbar true

aimkey 02 flicker 06 11/10 flicky 90 speed 2 sticky nohpbar=true fov 150/120 for mccree (Make sure right click is free)

and my specialty - genji
    aimkey 01 flicker key 02 fov 120/100 sticky 1 human 1 10/10 flicker hpbar=false
    Last edited by novaprospect; 05-25-2017 at 05:48 PM.

rossfloss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've used this for a couple of weeks now and here's my feedback.

- If you want an overall assist then it works decently.
    - FOV settings aren't working. If I set it to a lower amount the aim messes up.
    - FARoffset is also not working as intended
    - Flick shots are very slow moving even with high settings. If you change both the flick key and aim key to the same button it increases the speed but overall not worth using as it starts to shake at high speeds

Overall this bot is okay close to mid range 80% of the time but once you have too many hp bars show up, the aim becomes really difficult since the FOV picks up everything.

Hey, if you have a fix for this let me know, otherwise i give this bot 6.4/10

makeoverwatchgreatagain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rossfloss View Post
    So I've used this for a couple of weeks now and here's my feedback.

- If you want an overall assist then it works decently.
    - FOV settings aren't working. If I set it to a lower amount the aim messes up.
    - FARoffset is also not working as intended
    - Flick shots are very slow moving even with high settings. If you change both the flick key and aim key to the same button it increases the speed but overall not worth using as it starts to shake at high speeds

Overall this bot is okay close to mid range 80% of the time but once you have too many hp bars show up, the aim becomes really difficult since the FOV picks up everything.

Hey, if you have a fix for this let me know, otherwise i give this bot 6.4/10
    This is really bad. How come he hasn't personally responded to this yet? I was planning to buy a lifetime subscription, but now I won't until he fixes this.