0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xaim View Post
    It tracks exactly on point for most users. I do not have everyone's hardware/mouse/dpi to be able to test every combination so if you want updates/improvements please send it in to my support email including what exactly is wrong i.e. tracking too slow/too fast or too shaky. Again, most users have it tracking exactly perfectly, if you are having a problem I cannot fix it unless you let me know relevant details. Two word emails and or replies don't help at all. If the there is enough want for it I can update 1.0 to meet the new security standards and allow users to choose that mode if they would like but right now 2.6 is a vast improvement for most people.
    I´ve send alot of emails now to the support and had almost zero help. At first you said its cause i had the wrong version and you give me one that fits better with 1280x720 and the next time you say maybe its because of my bad pc performance and you need to check it but i havent heard anything new since then. Its kinda hard to work on a solution if there are mostly like 2 hours a day where you reply.

Edit: 26.04.2017 23:22 was your last response with: I am doing some testing right now on 1280 to see if there are any problems with current version

And since then nothing..
    Last edited by Budara; 04-28-2017 at 02:01 PM.

Down for maintenance
    VeeVix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, since Xaim is around, can we get a solid answer about which versions are safe to use with latest patch?

Xaim's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VeeVix View Post
    Btw, since Xaim is around, can we get a solid answer about which versions are safe to use with latest patch?
    Xaim 2.0+ will all be 100% completely safe.

Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF you are one of the few people with tracking problems please send an email to [email protected], I just finished a version with some debug settings that will help me figure out exactly what is the cause of it.

Budara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF you are one of the few people with tracking problems please send an email to [email protected], I just finished a version with some debug settings that will help me figure out exactly what is the cause of it.
    I messaged you via the support email so i hope this time you might answer me ; /

Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Budara View Post
    I messaged you via the support email so i hope this time you might answer me ; /
    I respond to all emails. I am only one person and have to eat/sleep etc... Spamming my support email does not get a response any quicker

mapad's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased, check you email please!

guizinhocrs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the there is enough want for it I can update 1.0 to meet the new security standards and allow users to choose that mode if they would like but right now 2.6 is a vast improvement for most people.
    I would really appreciate that, Xaim.
    I'm having shaky/bad accuracy problems even on very low aim speeds. I can put 10/10 on soldier and it still shakes on a static practice target with low dpi/in-game sens combinations - It must have something to do with how the image detecting/input is handled compared to 1.0.
    Been called out so many times on one new account I'm thinking of dropping it since it'll be banned due to so many reports, even if it's not really helping my game... I can play Hanzo better than an aimbotted soldier with this version most of the times (I'm a good Hanzo though).

1.0 put me through GM with Zarya/Soldier/Tracer
    I'm stuck on 3200-3400 with 2.0+, which is roughly what I can do without using anything.

Pummy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good client
    Last edited by Pummy; 05-03-2017 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xaim 2.0+ is completely undetected and should remain so for a very long time. If you are using a version lower than 2.0, you should have been updated a very long time ago.

Oni1606's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL , [email protected] give me basic , but dont activate my Account . Now i have settings to play , but cant use hack xD

nefelpito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by guizinhocrs View Post
    I would really appreciate that, Xaim.
    I'm having shaky/bad accuracy problems even on very low aim speeds. I can put 10/10 on soldier and it still shakes on a static practice target with low dpi/in-game sens combinations - It must have something to do with how the image detecting/input is handled compared to 1.0.
    Been called out so many times on one new account I'm thinking of dropping it since it'll be banned due to so many reports, even if it's not really helping my game... I can play Hanzo better than an aimbotted soldier with this version most of the times (I'm a good Hanzo though).

1.0 put me through GM with Zarya/Soldier/Tracer
    I'm stuck on 3200-3400 with 2.0+, which is roughly what I can do without using anything.
    so that's it? we wait for another update rather than trying to juggle things with setting?

edit : can you please share your current shaky setting compared to your old setting for 1.0

nefelpito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok he really fix it fast guys, trying 2.7 with simpler setting.
    not much shaking so far if you input it right, still trying to find a decent setup for decent dmg.

checka24's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey i send a support mail, xaim doesnt seem to be running ingame, hear the beep at start but no beep sound switching profiles. thx
    edit: he answered by email and solved my problem very satisfyed
    Last edited by checka24; 04-29-2017 at 03:42 PM.

IsThatMilo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nefelpito View Post
    ok he really fix it fast guys, trying 2.7 with simpler setting.
    not much shaking so far if you input it right, still trying to find a decent setup for decent dmg.
    there's a 2.7 version? or do you mean 2.6?