Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Support has helped me out.

Thanks.
    Last edited by dowjones21k; 06-16-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Down for maintenance
    Sarah1982's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey
    Is there gona be any update ? for the new map and to fix nohpbar ?

NotFromBlizzard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over 24 hours now after email support, they emailed me once before and stopped. Damn... now I start to understand why there is no refunds. Would rather pay $20 more but actually have decent support

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind, my mistake. It is now 48 hours since I last heard of them.

SCUM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NotFromBlizzard View Post
    Review after 2 days: Would NOT re-purchase.

First impressions matter a lot, maybe it would change by day 15, but so far I am not a fan of it. Giving it a number based review I don't like because end of the day you are either repurchasing it, or not, in my case I don't think I am. The results are not what I thought they would be. I think I expected a lot more, and with the bot itself, or maybe it has to do with Blizzard protection, and the bot is very limited in what it could do...

With saying all that, my expectations were that when I purchase a bot with the word "AIM" in it, I thought it would aim, unfortunately it does not. Let me re-phrase it, it aims so poorly that me playing legit I get more kills, head shots, and an overall better score. If that is the case, then really what is the point of an aimbot? On top of that, I only played Overwatch for as long as I had the bot, so only 2 days. So it makes you wonder how the bot is doing if after 2 days, I perform better then the bot? Playing legit, I got up to 5 kill streak.

Long-story, short. The bot doesn't aim like I thought it would. It aims slow, it aim in inaccurately, if I increase the speed, it moves the reticle all over the map. In the settings you are allowed to make it that high, but what is the purpose if it jumps all over the map?

Bottom line for me is this... I play other game with aimbots, and honestly... the BEST aimbots come without bells and whistles, they just do what they are told. This one has so many options, it could be overwhelming, and some of them I really could care less. Perhaps some people find it cool, or needed, not for me.

Here is how other bots work (COD / PUBG / BF / CS:GO just to name a few).

You literally have 2 options on the entire bot, that is all the majority wants.

Option 1: Turn Off / Turn On The Bot
    Option 2: How many milliseconds should the bot take to reach the head of the enemy? Most people put 0, that means the reticle is GLUED onto the head, maximum people put is half a second. Which means that it'll follow the enemy, the second the enemy stops moving, it reaches it's head, and then you headshot.

That is it.

Anyways, no reply back from the creators of the bot for over 20 hours now, most likely because they are getting so many orders so I'm pretty sure my review doesn't really matter.

tl;dr - bot doesn't aim well enough. i perform better playing legit. so what is the purpose of the bot. would not repurchase.
    you must have some horrible settings and didnt take the time to learn how to configure the bot, bot works great for me.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is my theory, but without support in not sure what I'm doing wrong. I want to play with Widowmaker.

Sarah1982's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NotFromBlizzard View Post
    Review after 2 days: Would NOT re-purchase.

First impressions matter a lot, maybe it would change by day 15, but so far I am not a fan of it. Giving it a number based review I don't like because end of the day you are either repurchasing it, or not, in my case I don't think I am. The results are not what I thought they would be. I think I expected a lot more, and with the bot itself, or maybe it has to do with Blizzard protection, and the bot is very limited in what it could do...

With saying all that, my expectations were that when I purchase a bot with the word "AIM" in it, I thought it would aim, unfortunately it does not. Let me re-phrase it, it aims so poorly that me playing legit I get more kills, head shots, and an overall better score. If that is the case, then really what is the point of an aimbot? On top of that, I only played Overwatch for as long as I had the bot, so only 2 days. So it makes you wonder how the bot is doing if after 2 days, I perform better then the bot? Playing legit, I got up to 5 kill streak.

Long-story, short. The bot doesn't aim like I thought it would. It aims slow, it aim in inaccurately, if I increase the speed, it moves the reticle all over the map. In the settings you are allowed to make it that high, but what is the purpose if it jumps all over the map?

Bottom line for me is this... I play other game with aimbots, and honestly... the BEST aimbots come without bells and whistles, they just do what they are told. This one has so many options, it could be overwhelming, and some of them I really could care less. Perhaps some people find it cool, or needed, not for me.

Here is how other bots work (COD / PUBG / BF / CS:GO just to name a few).

You literally have 2 options on the entire bot, that is all the majority wants.

Option 1: Turn Off / Turn On The Bot
    Option 2: How many milliseconds should the bot take to reach the head of the enemy? Most people put 0, that means the reticle is GLUED onto the head, maximum people put is half a second. Which means that it'll follow the enemy, the second the enemy stops moving, it reaches it's head, and then you headshot.

That is it.

Anyways, no reply back from the creators of the bot for over 20 hours now, most likely because they are getting so many orders so I'm pretty sure my review doesn't really matter.

tl;dr - bot doesn't aim well enough. i perform better playing legit. so what is the purpose of the bot. would not repurchase.
    Working great for me without the NoHpBar

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sarah1982 View Post
    Working great for me without the NoHpBar
    Convinced that it could be my settings. Over 50 hours now if no reply.

freshprincekam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any one have a issue where all setting are correct and everything disabled yet nothing happens when I run as admin. doesn't even give the pop up asking if im sure I want to run no beep nothing

legendarniqt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deaz89 View Post
    E mail support providing your skype name and i will add you sir
    hello sir,can i somehow contact u?

legendarniqt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xaim View Post
    You may customize each profile for each hero.
    hello sir can i somehow contact u

realchong541's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had the bot for a few days now...

Continually aims at the ground
    Continually aims at the "ATTACK" zone or "DEFEND" zone targets on the map
    Very poor actual headshot mechanism

I wish this was worth $60 but its not worth really anything, I do way better with out the aimbot...
    If someone wants to share their settings Id love to try them until then, I agree with NOTFROMBLIZZARD thus far

ehow76's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ehow76 View Post
    came from cf-bot which lacks flick bot for widow. So, i just purchased the pro $60 just to test, hoping if i love it within 2 days the owner can upgrade me to lifetime for 60 discount. Just sent my hardware id and awaiting my client. Will update this post.

owner what is your skype?
    I hope my review helps the next buyer :\ .
    Simply say the bot is at its most mediocre / lacking for a price point of $60 per month for pro. While other bots have a user interface this does not, in which I was okay with, *that is if the bot compensate for what it can do.

Well, I does aim smooth, +1point).
    Must manually change settings with numbers, no option switches -1point).
    With no hp on it continuously locks on to objective point with cursor over it -1point)
    Where it shine is that it has a flick bot. I used legit aiming settings and it still misses. But maybe you might have better luck. I'll add a point +1)

Conclusion: If you have good luck with settings and a widow main; and you somehow make flick bot work for you and not miss. then i guess its worth for you. But thats it. yes i came from cf-bot.

systemshockjoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    two thing i like to see in Version 3 is stop aiming at ground when i kill someone, stop aiming at the Attack and Defense tags. it look really odd when aim sap off someone to that tag in the middle of a team fight.

lukestone95's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any other Xaim users want to play? Add me on battle.net Sinoptic#21220,