0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NotFromBlizzard View Post
    Alright, first post on OwnderCore. Never played Overwatch in my life. Just finished my 4th game. This game is hard AF lol! Will do this as a log-style.

Tuesday 10:56 PM : Purchased $60/month package
    Wednesday: 09:00 AM : No email, no nothing. realized I have to download a file that was sent to me through Selly, and send back information. So 100% my fault thus far lol. no worries! Got the HWID and sent it to the admin email.
    Wednesday: 10:45 AM : Waiting for the email, I guess? or the next step? not sure what should happen now.
    They'll email you with your build.

Down for maintenance
    Heat93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    friend just waited over 20 hours now receiving no hack :/

NotFromBlizzard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the hack, nice! Issue is the reticle isn't standing in one place. It's just all over the place. Anyone experienced this before? Also, does my FPS play a role on This? Capped it at 50

systemshockjoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    turn the cap to 170 to 300 FPS cap. read the set up guide, it tell you everything about how to set up your game and settings.

Con2k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any discord for this? Be nice to share settings and such be much easier

whaaazzzaaappp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use it now for 2 moths and works great ( i have the lifetime version)

Mccree is ok for flickshots, some misses but mainly headshots. However widow is very inconsistent I play at 100fps witout any drops. But with widow the shot miss a lot like sometimes i hit 3 headshots in a row but other time it just misses 10 in a row. And half of the hits are bodyshots not headshot. Do i need to change the relative scope speed?

Does anybody get good settings for widow

eminemdod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Xaim, i send u a PM referring to videos on the topic

NotFromBlizzard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Review after 2 days: Would NOT re-purchase.

First impressions matter a lot, maybe it would change by day 15, but so far I am not a fan of it. Giving it a number based review I don't like because end of the day you are either repurchasing it, or not, in my case I don't think I am. The results are not what I thought they would be. I think I expected a lot more, and with the bot itself, or maybe it has to do with Blizzard protection, and the bot is very limited in what it could do...

With saying all that, my expectations were that when I purchase a bot with the word "AIM" in it, I thought it would aim, unfortunately it does not. Let me re-phrase it, it aims so poorly that me playing legit I get more kills, head shots, and an overall better score. If that is the case, then really what is the point of an aimbot? On top of that, I only played Overwatch for as long as I had the bot, so only 2 days. So it makes you wonder how the bot is doing if after 2 days, I perform better then the bot? Playing legit, I got up to 5 kill streak.

Long-story, short. The bot doesn't aim like I thought it would. It aims slow, it aim in inaccurately, if I increase the speed, it moves the reticle all over the map. In the settings you are allowed to make it that high, but what is the purpose if it jumps all over the map?

Bottom line for me is this... I play other game with aimbots, and honestly... the BEST aimbots come without bells and whistles, they just do what they are told. This one has so many options, it could be overwhelming, and some of them I really could care less. Perhaps some people find it cool, or needed, not for me.

Here is how other bots work (COD / PUBG / BF / CS:GO just to name a few).

You literally have 2 options on the entire bot, that is all the majority wants.

Option 1: Turn Off / Turn On The Bot
    Option 2: How many milliseconds should the bot take to reach the head of the enemy? Most people put 0, that means the reticle is GLUED onto the head, maximum people put is half a second. Which means that it'll follow the enemy, the second the enemy stops moving, it reaches it's head, and then you headshot.

That is it.

Anyways, no reply back from the creators of the bot for over 20 hours now, most likely because they are getting so many orders so I'm pretty sure my review doesn't really matter.

tl;dr - bot doesn't aim well enough. i perform better playing legit. so what is the purpose of the bot. would not repurchase.

pukiis1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh.. I'm getting 123+ fps... still dog sh!t.

Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NotFromBlizzard View Post
    Review after 2 days: Would NOT re-purchase.

First impressions matter a lot, maybe it would change by day 15, but so far I am not a fan of it. Giving it a number based review I don't like because end of the day you are either repurchasing it, or not, in my case I don't think I am. The results are not what I thought they would be. I think I expected a lot more, and with the bot itself, or maybe it has to do with Blizzard protection, and the bot is very limited in what it could do...

With saying all that, my expectations were that when I purchase a bot with the word "AIM" in it, I thought it would aim, unfortunately it does not. Let me re-phrase it, it aims so poorly that me playing legit I get more kills, head shots, and an overall better score. If that is the case, then really what is the point of an aimbot? On top of that, I only played Overwatch for as long as I had the bot, so only 2 days. So it makes you wonder how the bot is doing if after 2 days, I perform better then the bot? Playing legit, I got up to 5 kill streak.

Long-story, short. The bot doesn't aim like I thought it would. It aims slow, it aim in inaccurately, if I increase the speed, it moves the reticle all over the map. In the settings you are allowed to make it that high, but what is the purpose if it jumps all over the map?

Bottom line for me is this... I play other game with aimbots, and honestly... the BEST aimbots come without bells and whistles, they just do what they are told. This one has so many options, it could be overwhelming, and some of them I really could care less. Perhaps some people find it cool, or needed, not for me.

Here is how other bots work (COD / PUBG / BF / CS:GO just to name a few).

You literally have 2 options on the entire bot, that is all the majority wants.

Option 1: Turn Off / Turn On The Bot
    Option 2: How many milliseconds should the bot take to reach the head of the enemy? Most people put 0, that means the reticle is GLUED onto the head, maximum people put is half a second. Which means that it'll follow the enemy, the second the enemy stops moving, it reaches it's head, and then you headshot.

That is it.

Anyways, no reply back from the creators of the bot for over 20 hours now, most likely because they are getting so many orders so I'm pretty sure my review doesn't really matter.

tl;dr - bot doesn't aim well enough. i perform better playing legit. so what is the purpose of the bot. would not repurchase.
    ANY review is extremely valuable sir. You 100% have wrong setup

BASED ON LATEST VERSION - YouTube This is a proof that everything you said are based on wrong optimization. email support you help you out

andrejusas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im waiting about 20h sended email all and they dont respond me

makeoverwatchgreatagain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for you honest review. Hopefully with the right support from XAIM, you'll be able to get it working. I'm not a customer, but would be interested to see another review from you once you get customer support.

hotba's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/5
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i bought this bot on may 11 and they realesed it on may 19. i format my pc june 4 then i asked a new license, they send me a link with password i asked the password then i just got a respond on june 11 and said my license was expired.. sad :/

ehow76's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    came from cf-bot which lacks flick bot for widow. So, i just purchased the pro $60 just to test, hoping if i love it within 2 days the owner can upgrade me to lifetime for 60 discount. Just sent my hardware id and awaiting my client. Will update this post.

owner what is your skype?

Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hotba View Post
    i bought this bot on may 11 and they realesed it on may 19. i format my pc june 4 then i asked a new license, they send me a link with password i asked the password then i just got a respond on june 11 and said my license was expired.. sad :/
    Originally Posted by ehow76 View Post
    came from cf-bot which lacks flick bot for widow. So, i just purchased the pro $60 just to test, hoping if i love it within 2 days the owner can upgrade me to lifetime for 60 discount. Just sent my hardware id and awaiting my client. Will update this post.

owner what is your skype?
    E mail support providing your skype name and i will add you sir