Ko1n! Advanced Overwatch Cheat -Smooth Aimbot, Private settings, Builds and Much more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Ko1n!'s Avatar Member Best Overwatch Aimbot CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ko1n! Advanced Overwatch Cheat -Smooth Aimbot, Private settings, Builds and Much more

Last edited by DvASystems; 02-12-2017 at 03:18 AM. Reason: serious Scam report, respond to this

Ko1n! Advanced Overwatch Cheat -Smooth Aimbot, Private settings, Builds and Much more
    zikander's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought this, and I'm very unsatisfied, was told this was better than Soldier82, OahSystem, and to be completely honest, this doesn't even come close to YOU aiming yourself.
    Apparently it's not a rage cheat he told me. But even a legit cheat shouldn't be this slow. There's no settings, because apparently this is the best AHK aimbot and it doesnt need to change any settings... Says it supports NO HP BAR, which it of course doesn't, just like everything else. All the features he says is included is a lie. Nothing is working. And yes, i've asked him to help me, and he did. He looked through all my settings and told me to try it again while he was watching via teamviewer. And he said it was working normally. LOL. I could kill 3 bots with normal aim before his "Aimbot" could even move the aim to the head of the bot..
    0/10, Can't recommend this at all.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zikander View Post
    Just bought this, and I'm very unsatisfied, was told this was better than Soldier82, OahSystem, and to be completely honest, this doesn't even come close to YOU aiming yourself.
    Apparently it's not a rage cheat he told me. But even a legit cheat shouldn't be this slow. There's no settings, because apparently this is the best AHK aimbot and it doesnt need to change any settings... Says it supports NO HP BAR, which it of course doesn't, just like everything else. All the features he says is included is a lie. Nothing is working. And yes, i've asked him to help me, and he did. He looked through all my settings and told me to try it again while he was watching via teamviewer. And he said it was working normally. LOL. I could kill 3 bots with normal aim before his "Aimbot" could even move the aim to the head of the bot..
    0/10, Can't recommend this at all.
    Hello Zikander, you were expecting it to flick to enemies when i've said it has the lowest FoV possible, I Don't have settings because i haven't worked on a GUI yet and i don't want it to be a shitty one. Never said my cheat was better than Soldier82's or Oahsys, The only thing i said about them was that there aimbot is shaky due to rage mechanics. If you watched the video you'd understand more about the cheat itself, but i'm not sure what can come out of you, someone did warn me about people like yourself.

Ed_1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought ko1n and everything it perfect for legit setting, trigger bot in near perfect on LEGIT reaction time and aimbot will not aim half way across the map, aimbot will only activate when you close to target. would recommend to anybody who wants a legit looking aim bot.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ed_1 View Post
    bought ko1n and everything it perfect for legit setting, trigger bot in near perfect on LEGIT reaction time and aimbot will not aim half way across the map, aimbot will only activate when you close to target. would recommend to anybody who wants a legit looking aim bot.
    Thanks alot for your feedback!

fatboy1919's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Aimbot is actually pretty good i tried it, Its powerfull and the triggerbot is neat and to be honest 15$ for a month is cheap im keeping this one .

Recommended =)

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back in this bitch, 15 Slots, 2 taken already.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 Slots Taken, 11 left.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 Slots taken, 10 Left.

f00k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM'd you with some basic questions.

Thanks!

f00k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting for BTC to confirm. I will post a review later.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6 Slots taken, 9 Left.

blackrain1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Pm'd you 🙂

icon03's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guys is very easy to work with. Fast to respond and entertains all your questions. Aimbot is really good versus other AHK aimbot out there. No visible shaking whatsoever, trust me on this. I tried the most popular AHK aimbot in this forum and that does not compare to this. Customer support is A++ never leaves you hanging. Again better than... The only con is that this aimbot works for short to medium range. If you plan to snipe with this, it might not satisfy you. Nevertheless, very good product for its value.

I have not tried triggerbot though... Will update you guys if I decide to run it.

PS: Best for Macree, Soldier, Tracer, DVA, Zarya, anything as long as it is short to medium range

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by icon03 View Post
    This guys is very easy to work with. Fast to respond and entertains all your questions. Aimbot is really good versus other AHK aimbot out there. No visible shaking whatsoever, trust me on this. I tried the most popular AHK aimbot in this forum and that does not compare to this. Customer support is A++ never leaves you hanging. Again better than... The only con is that this aimbot works for short to medium range. If you plan to snipe with this, it might not satisfy you. Nevertheless, very good product for its value.

I have not tried triggerbot though... Will update you guys if I decide to run it.

PS: Best for Macree, Soldier, Tracer, DVA, Zarya, anything as long as it is short to medium range
    Thanks for the feedback!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast