Chen's Cafe Overwatch Aimbot - Aim/Heal/Trigger + [BF4/CSGO/Quake/Destiny2/Warframe!] menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 88 1234551 ... LastLast
    DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Chen's Cafe Overwatch Aimbot - Aim/Heal/Trigger + [BF4/CSGO/Quake/Destiny2/Warframe!]

Is it still working: Yes
    HEAD TO HTTPS://CHENS.CAFE
    Only buy this if you're looking for Legit aim, mass customization, boosting or playing in Grandmaster/T500
    Chens.Cafe - Overwatch Aimbot
    Overwatch Hacks, Cheats, Triggerbots, Aimbots

With Subita 4.1 you have all the tools to choose how you want to play

To purchase ChenBot and destroy your opponents:
    (Must register first)
    Purchase page
    You must submit an application to purchase after registering*

All cheats available, incl ChenBot (see performance in the videos):
    Cheat status page
    Yes, if you pay you get access to all the cheats tagged as "VIP".

The community is super private now and not everyone gets accepted. We do streaming, tournaments, beta testing, free boosting a lot as a small group.

Oldest running Cheat Provider on Ownedcore.
    Summary:
    The cheat is not MEMORY based.
    This is a legit aimbot cheat solution.
    This also means it's very hard to tell that the aimbot is being used if someone is to observe you.
    I currently have a lot of my customers circling around RANK 3700 - 4400 thanks to this cheat.
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    Videos:
    (Watch in Firefox for 720p60FPS)

Chen's Cafe:

Features:
    - Supports 1920* dimensions
    - Smoothed Aimbot
    - Curves
    - Hybrid Curves
    - Disable Y-Axis movement
    - FOV customization
    - PanicFOV
    - Strength

- Profiles
    - FPS Loss is nonexistant.
    - Real Aimkey
    - Support forum
    - Prototypes of the aimbot before main updates
    - No pay2update. All updates and upgrades are to remain free.
    - Works for all heroes, no need to tinker with settings for hours.
    - Smart, no spins will occur in a fight.
    - Maximum Privacy
    - High security against intruders
    - Recommended for Windows 7
    *1920/1280 for Subita otherwise 1920 only.

Bonuses to your active subscription:
    - Free beta participation to any new cheat branch.
    - Rewards for being an active member.
    - Competitions to earn free subscription time to your cheat if you don't want to pay later on.
    - Friendly private community you can partake in
    - I am online 24/7 engaged with the community, I write blogposts and am very transparent. You will know everything about the cheat, updates, funny stuff and so on.
    - Private build support
    - HWID change
    - Rewards for being a good player, free cheat upgrades.
    - Triggerbot

Bonus stuff:
    - Free copies of our BF4/CSGO/Quake/Destiny2/Warframe/Ironsight/Black Squad cheats!

Past and Current competitions:
    - Top Season 2 rank players (September) rewarded with added subscription.
    - Poker competition (October) earn free subscription for being a good poker player!

Current promotions:
    - Dedicated users and Rank 4200 players gets access to private builds with upgraded functions for free.
    For more info: Highrise - Announcement
    - People that helped with beta testing rewarded with Highrise access regardless.

Price: 100$ / 6 Months (180 days)
    No more expensive monthly payments!

Visit us at Chen's Cafe - Private Cheat Community

Payment option: BITCOIN (BTC) only (A recent cheat provider got his information leaked and had to shutdown. Not gonna risk it.)
    Paypal? I can't accept paypal as they changed their sales policies. If you were to chargeback (;_; ) I can't revoke your license. I can only cut your update support.

How to pay with BTC:

Bitcoin snippet due to popular request

To get bitcoins use
    Bitcoin Wallet - Coinbase
    LocalBitcoins.com: Fastest and easiest way to buy and sell bitcoins
    BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoins and Sell Bitcoins Instantly for Cash

If those sites are blocked in your country (China, Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand) use this site for various payment method support including AliPay for Chinese users.
    Bitsquare - The decentralized bitcoin exchange

Tutorial on using bitsquare.
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Refunds policy.

No refunds will be given. If the cheat does not work you will still have support offered and 3 months for you to fix your problem.
    The videos and vouches are enough for you to make a valid judgement before purchase. This is a digital purchase and cannot be returned.

Vouches:
    Originally Posted by remindme View Post
    The most Legit aimbot in the market, so far so good no problems at all! very Safe !! OP takes his job seriously and also his customers acc safety very seriously. defiantly wont be my last subscription! Thanks for your hard work!
    Originally Posted by hiujie View Post
    Successful Purchase.
    using DvASystems. work differently than Korean Pixel Bot and oahsys.
    DvASystems work. Thanks again DvASystems
    Originally Posted by teamo1234 View Post
    Played with this for a month. Very good aimbot! 10/10. Would recommend.
    Originally Posted by Ultimategohan View Post
    Worth every cent, this guy clearly put alot of time into this because it looks in no way like a hack but still performs ****ing amazingly. 10/10 for quick support aswell.
    Originally Posted by teamo1234 View Post
    Played with this for a month. Very good aimbot! 10/10. Would recommend.

Originally Posted by deathblossom View Post
    Just bought this and I can say it works great, not all situations require an aimbot so the aimkey is very useful
    Originally Posted by thaiguy50 View Post
    working as attended, you cannot use this cheat long range. Other than that, it works pretty well.

If this is safer than current ahk cheats, well i will find out sooner or later
    Originally Posted by tonz134 View Post
    Works very smoothly.
    This bot is really hard to tell on kill cam.
    Originally Posted by GermChaos View Post
    Overall a great bot. No snapping does just what it stated. I definitely consider it well worth the money. Had a few hiccups on my machine but sorted them out once I realized what was causing them. Awesome program. Turn around time from pm to purchase is very quick. I love it

Note you might need to allow it depending on your AV since some can be finicky.
    Originally Posted by thunderbow9 View Post
    This works like a charm wow. Worth the money
    Originally Posted by Timtoe View Post
    Been using it for a few days and it works flawlessly on Windows 7. Best aim assist script I've ever used. He's also incredibly helpful and is keeping all of his users updated with what's going on. I recommend to everyone.
    Originally Posted by imbalimba View Post
    Very nice cheat.
    Friendly + fast coder and great support
    Answers almost in less then 3 minutes!
    Many updates in a short amount of time!
    Originally Posted by pokemongogogo View Post
    it works as intended. it doesnt instalock onto every head and its smooth
    Originally Posted by uctv View Post
    I just bought it today , Tried and it worked as intended , the settings are smooth and it looks like you are actually aiming without making it look like you are shaking your screen =D

I vouch for DvaSystems! for being friendly and a quick worker! =)
    Originally Posted by Junhao View Post
    Works on Windows 10 Pro. Been very helpful.
    Originally Posted by thaiguy50 View Post
    Works with win 10, make sure under system/performance you choose best performance.
    Originally Posted by lamejam View Post
    10/10 would buy again.
    Originally Posted by lamejam View Post
    I cannot stress how DvA's service is GREAT compare to other sellers. He keeps you updated with awesome news and will stick to your side until the end if you have any problems.

10/10 service

I am also sure that many that bought his service will also give him the score above.
    Originally Posted by kenstar44 View Post

Service 100/10
    he helps you with everything!
    Hack 10/10 Its perfect!!!

I recommend it to everyone who wants to cheat legit and long!
    Originally Posted by Cra4lasp View Post
    10/10 BUY AGAIN
    very useful and safe. I don't even notice I was using a cheat. But it worked very well.
    Originally Posted by Copiousity View Post
    I vouch for DvA here, really great aimkey!
    Imo it's the best out there right now. Works so well, looks so real.
    I hope I'll get to use this for a long time
    Originally Posted by Keepdreaming View Post
    Leaving a vouch, the aimbot works really well. I was worried the shakiness would be seen in potg but it actually looks natural.
    Theres also constant updates so you know what dva is currently working on. The triggerbot works amazingly well on mccree
    Originally Posted by Piyyy View Post
    Vouch for this guy he do everything for his customers and is coding 24/7

And the aimbot its ptty nice and legit.
    Originally Posted by Khriptik View Post
    Shits on every other aimbot out there at the moment, even the memory ones are horrid compared to this.
    Originally Posted by iTzVapoR View Post
    11/10.
    DvASystems definitely has my vouch on this hack. Cheap compared to a lot of the other sellers on here and works flawlessly.
    Originally Posted by XN1J View Post
    10/10 great service - great cheat
    Originally Posted by lordofjaga View Post
    Vouching for this tool! It's working very well PLUS DvASystems is a very nice and helpful guy. Giving him a 10/10 :gusta:
    Originally Posted by BananaNife View Post
    Will vouch, hack is absolutely disgusting once you get on windows 7...will be extending my time XD
    Originally Posted by aokix View Post
    Tanks man nice cheat
    Originally Posted by Cashire View Post
    VOUCH

I just left a vouch on another one so I write for DVA too. The aimbot and trigger is subtle and not always on which make it harder for you to get suspected. It's not fully supported windows 10. Using it on win10 can cause shakiness or slow bot. DVA seem to knows a lot of things around the cheatings world. If you want a ready to go bot with no setting required, get this one.
    Originally Posted by Reikonyx View Post
    Had problems with W10 (slow to lock on) switched to W7 and runs perfectly. Great job DVASystems! <3 <3 <3
    Originally Posted by TrentV View Post
    I bought this product to try it and I must say it impressed me. I was using W10 and it didn't work at all there but ended up going with W7. Worked like a charm. I wasn't expecting anything too different from the existing free AHK or the C++ one but it really stood out. Easily better than anything else I tried and I'll most likely be renewing my sub as long as my account survives banwaves. Well-written code, very responsive and the OP takes security pretty seriously so I have no complaints whatsoever at the present time. +1
    Originally Posted by cakesservices View Post
    Close range, this aimbot will demolish whomever is next to you. It looks extremely legit in the match highlight and prepare to have people praise you for being a god

FAQ

Fullscreen?
    No. This is an external cheat. No memory hooks or writing.

Windows 10?
    Can be used for some, but it's required that you use Windows 7 as the cheat will respond much faster and have no bugs. Please dualboot or downgrade to Windows 7. No support offered for W10.

What is the required performance?
    You need minimum 150 FPS ingame, the cheat won't take any FPS but it needs high amount of frames to smooth the aiming to make it look natural.
    If you have less frames, it will seem a bit wonky. 1280x720 is perfect if you have a low end system but can reach 150 FPS.

Will cheat slow my computer?
    No.

Why no refunds
    A lot of kids chargeback just to try get free cheats. But the main problem is that I am selling a cheat that you will own, I can't revoke access. If you pay for 3 months, you will have 3 months regardless of what you do. It's not online DRM. Other cheats have the problem of the servers going offline for hours or LANs restricting internet access, this won't happen with DVA.

Can I buy it for a friend?
    Have your friend contact me. Much easier for both of us.

I am a pro player and am looking into buying your cheat
    If you want to play Tracer like Surefour, go ahead and buy the cheat. Do not buy if you expect some rage settings hack which will instantly kill everyone.
    This is hack is aimed for those who want to look and play like a pro.
    Most hacks out there don't fulfill this and instead have people banned because of obvious aim.

Can I have support removed for rule breaking?
    If you are found guilty of bullying, harassing other members, leaking cheat, trying to decompile or being rude in general I will kick you out of my private community. You will still have access to the cheat that you downloaded but no support or updates.

How are Chinese and different languages treated?
    Chinese people are very friendly and I have no problem handling their issues. However if you are from South America and straight up don't know English, please don't spam me with Spanish.

Revoke Policies:

I have the right to revoke your access if I detect systematic decompiling.
    THE PROGRAM WILL SELF-DESTRUCT, MANGLE THE CODE AND PERMANENTLY MARK YOUR COMPUTER IF ANY DECOMPILING/MODIFICATIONS ARE DETECTED.
    I will not give you a new license if that happens. I will instead ban you and hang you on the hall of shame.

Here's a PM you might receive that seems promising:
    https://i.imgur.com/jnSAfeN.png
    https://i.imgur.com/NrwwJEV.png
    Here's what happens in the end:
    New OAHsystem

Phansawat tried to get help cracking another cheat and the people that he gave access to just used him.
    What he got in the end was the owner of said cheat banning his IP, payment details and removing his access.

That should make you feel safe at night if you worry about security issues when using my cheat!

Do not post in my thread if it's not feedback (read the rules):

7. Do not make comments about service / leave feedback if you haven't purchased it.
    (example: your service sux because I can easily do it myself)
    Last edited by DvASystems; 05-19-2019 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Overwatch Aimbot

Chen's Cafe Overwatch Aimbot - Aim/Heal/Trigger + [BF4/CSGO/Quake/Destiny2/Warframe!]
    Brizza60's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted to buy. Cheers!

tonz134's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting for the video thanks.

oblah100's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds sick and all, i pm'd you

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NewbVoker View Post
    Can you make it work on high resolution? Mine is 3440x1440.
    I can but it might be slightly off because it's hard for me to quality control such a high resolution.

hiujie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to give you BTC.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hiujie View Post
    how to give you BTC.
    hiujie has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    I've written on your profile and urged you to clear your inbox for 20 minutes. Please do so.

hiujie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK.PM for me

LastSilhouette's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're looking for anyone to showcase / vouch your cheat then I can do that.

Let me know!

Thanks

glidarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    give some proof.

phansawat's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    14/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a vouch copy (7 days in return for a review) because i explained that i had some ahk experience since i made the megathread.
    To get to the aimbot you will be supplied with a bunch of codes or something that are needed to validate your purchase on his forum after that you get accepted and can send in some application for a license

I received my license within 10 minutes along with a copy of the cheat after applying
    you get two files that are needed for the cheat and its silent as the only evidence of it running was in the process list

Ingame: no lagg after pressing activate cheat toggle. I was a customer at oahsys and usually i drop 20 fps just for activating the cheat but not here so i was unsure it was even on and had to double check.
    The aimbot button is on my mouse left side and when activated the cheat will move towards an enemy and its easy to drag it away from the enemy
    It feels like a magnet

I played two games with this cheat. Mainly tracer and mccree since those are my most played heroes

Compared to oahsys the cheat does not look like its on steroids and i can pretty much spray around with the aimbot and not get anyone calling me out
    it really reminds me of some pro players ive watched on twitch I dunno. Also it was easier to cheat as mccree with this aimbot than oahsys because oahsys had this crazy flick everytime i would hold my left button but with this one i kept holding aimkey whilst tapping people to death.

Judging by the forum i had to use to request a license its very private and if you have no login you get a cute little bunny.

The cons for this program are:
    Cant change settings
    No gui

He wrote that its that way to stop stupid customers from getting banned for messing with bad settings and the no gui thingy scared me initially because i thought the cheat wasnt working without any notifications that it was on.

Its well worth the price if i say so.
    Thanks for the vouch copy btw.

Tremendence's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also interested, wouldn't mind some smooth way to get bitcoins tho.. i tried that before and it was way too advanced

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tremendence View Post
    I'm also interested, wouldn't mind some smooth way to get bitcoins tho.. i tried that before and it was way too advanced
    I have updated thread with Bitcoin guide.

Tremendence's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    I have updated thread with Bitcoin guide.
    Coolio, made an account and deposited 50$, it was easy as cake. I'll buy it when i see a real review or a video, anything really.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tremendence View Post
    Coolio, made an account and deposited 50$, it was easy as cake. I'll buy it when i see a real review or a video, anything really.
    I'll upload a video later this week when my 1TB arrives. I have no space on my SSD
    Chen's Cafe Overwatch Aimbot - Aim/Heal/Trigger + [BF4/CSGO/Quake/Destiny2/Warframe!]-space-jpg

Edit: Had to uninstall BF4, rip 30 GB!!

I am gonna render a video shortly.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 09-01-2016 at 01:46 PM.

Page 1 of 88 1234551 ... LastLast