DARKSIDEBOOST - Oldest OW boosting! Cheap+fast. Premium quality. Just check! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    SirCamelTail's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my review:

First time I've ever used a boosting service in a game. I've been around far too long (old head) so was pretty nervous about the whole transaction.
    I'm an American, and these dudes in OW play in the EU server, so of course I was skeptical sending paypal to some Russian country.

Well, thats the only negatives I can say.

I climbed from 2170-3000 in about a week doing duo queue. I only had a couple hours to play here and there so they really worked with my schedule.
    We only lost one game that entire climb. Basically due to 3 other players. There were 2 people on EU server that would message me to play when available. They're sick players.
    No hacks, no sketch-ness, just legit great players. Both were very nice through the whole process.

Basically contact the dude on Skype, he'll tell you the OW pros schedules, and stays in constant contact.
    Prices are FAR better than anyone else I checked out.

So outside of having to play on the EU server (which you can easily transfer back on forth from US servers on Blizzard desktop app) it was perfect.
    Would absolutely recommend and use again.

I think I was sold by their animated gifs of OW dudes dancing

DARKSIDEBOOST - Oldest OW boosting! Cheap+fast. Premium quality. Just check!
    UsobMinski's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really cool guys. This is my second purchase. I'm totally ecstatic.

CheryVery's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I buy already 3 times from these guys. In total at the highest level. High-quality and fast service. I advise to choose them

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345