Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

❤ OVERWATCH RANK BOOST ❤ POWER LEVELING ❤ VPN ❤ GameStore ❤

FONT="Tahoma"]What is Overwatch?

Overwatch is an online futuristic first person shooter developed by Blizzard. The diversity the game provides is unmatched by any game of its genre.
    The dynamic, action and competition in this amazing game create an experience that no player should miss. Many consider Overwatch to be the next big name to conquer the gaming market.

Who are we?

We offer you services of high skilled and game dedicated players!
    You will say : "What for I may need your services? I'm already an unique player, top 1, best of the best and even better!!!"
    We offer you your time in exchange for really a little money!
    Choose, order, and live your life while we will burn our eyes, backs and our time instead of you!

You may ask : "Why, should I place an order for you?"

- After payment is done, we will start as soon as possible, usually order is started during first 2-3 hours;
    - Write, speak, shout to Us and You will be heard! We provide our service anonymous, but also any requests that you make will be considered and fulfilled by us if possible;
    - We may use VPN if needed. This way of boosting provides high security level!
    - Apart from standard Overwatch Boost where we play your account, Duo Queue Boost is possible where only you access your account.
    - High reputed account shows that we know what we are doing!

There are two ways to get boosted :

SoloQue:

By selecting soloQue, we'll need to get log in information of your account and get a protection code from you as long as in this way, our player will log in to your account and play instead of You.
    Buying soloQue boost you are buying "part of your life", because you may have a day rest and get desired rank hanging out with friends, family and so on.

DuoQue:

By selecting duoQue, you are choosing to play in team with a booster. This means you have to spend your time, but account details won't be needed.
    We do understand, that You have your own time schedule, and we will strict to it.
    [/FONT]

Below you will find our prices !

Originally Posted by raybacon13 View Post
    Purchased the placement match package and they did a great job! 9 wins 1 loss and nearly got me placed into Diamond. Definitely worth the price to me
    Originally Posted by exoliar View Post
    Got a 2400 to 2700 boost. Took less than 24 hours and the price was fair. Would definitely buy again.
    Originally Posted by alvesho12 View Post
    purchased their 10 placement matches service, the price is decent which is $25 but ended up 6 wins 4 losses with 2682 rating, didn't tell me the service was finished until three days later I checked masteroverwatch by myself, so the experience was not so good but their price are cheaper than most of the other boosters

PayPal/Skrill

FAQ
    Client : Why should I get a boosted?

GameStoreTeam : Customers often climb on their own after getting good teammates. Sometimes you just need someone to unstuck you from that Skill Rating first.
    -----------
    Client : What level are your boosters?

GameStoreTeam : Our boosters are higher than 75-th rank for Season 1, and 3400+ for Season 2.
    -----------
    Client : Is the service safe to use, because I am afraid to give my account Username and Password?

GameStoreTeam : Our team is not interested in your account, those players have extremely expensive accounts, you may not worry about that at all!
    -----------
    Client : How does your Service Exactly work?

GameStoreTeam: After payment is done, our booster will play till the end of your order, so, your Skill Rating will get higher, we may use VPN if it is needed!
    -----------
    Client: I want to order rank wins, 100% winrate guaranteed?

GameStoreTeam: "Get a win" service started at Season 1 with one and only reason - get golden weapon, you won't raise your rank much, avarage winrate is 60%!
    -----------
    Client: How fast will the order be completed?

GameStoreTeam: That depends on your current Skill Rating and games length. But due to the high skill, it is done as fast as it's possible.
    -----------
    Client: What payment methods do you accept?

GameStoreTeam: Currently we accept PayPal and Skrill payments. WesternUnion is also possible, but it has to be preliminary agreed!
    -----------
    Client : Can I get banned for boosting?

GameStoreTeam: There is a small chance, but, we use VPN for safety to provide the highest quality service!
    -----------
    Client: What servers do you function on?

GameStoreTeam: Due to Blizzard cross server policy (your progress is saves across all gaming server) we play EU server to minimise ping, you may not worry about the result!
    -----------
    Client : What is your refund policy?

GameStoreTeam : You will never need a refund, so we don’t offer it. We guarantee each order with unlimited booster upgrades until the account is finished. This ensures a 100% success rate.
    -----------
    Client: Do the boosters have access to my stuff?

GameStoreTeam : Our boosters aren't intered in your stuff at all, just playing a game, that's it.
    -----------
    Client: Do the boosters chat with my friends?

GameStoreTeam: No, our boosters did not respond to messages. In-game chat also ignored.
    -----------
    Client : Do the boosters use scripts or illegal programs?

GameStoreTeam : No, all of our boosters never use illegal software while playing on your accounts.
    -----------
    Client: I have a question which I can't find in the FAQ, how can I ask it?
    Last edited by GameStore; 03-28-2017 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Do not advertise your site outside of Legendary Trade threads
    https://gamestore.live safe league of legends and world of tanks accounts for sale

❤ OVERWATCH RANK BOOST ❤ POWER LEVELING ❤ VPN ❤ GameStore ❤
    raybacon13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased the placement match package and they did a great job! 9 wins 1 loss and nearly got me placed into Diamond. Definitely worth the price to me

alvesho12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    purchased their 10 placement matches service, the price is decent which is $25 but ended up 6 wins 4 losses with 2682 rating, didn't tell me the service was finished until three days later I checked masteroverwatch by myself, so the experience was not so good but their price are cheaper than most of the other boosters
    Last edited by alvesho12; 09-10-2016 at 03:07 PM.

exoliar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a 2400 to 2700 boost. Took less than 24 hours and the price was fair. Would definitely buy again.

[Cyanide]'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch

Leveled up my brand new account to 25 and placed me at 3109 after, took 4 days, highly recommended.