Trading several items menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kangaax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading several items

Hi.

My character name is @khangaax.

Actually I'm looking for the following companions with high priority: rust monster(epic), blacksmith,bulette pup, stalwart lion, chicken

Other companions I would be interested would be: red slaad, Greenscale Bowman between others.

I have some items I could trade for them:
    61 reghed barbarian relics from icewind dale campaign (I appraise them between 1,5 millions of astral diamonds and 1,8 millions of astral diamonds)
    Companions like duergar theurge, cockatrices (with bondings), energon (several), ioun stone of allure, priestess of sehanine moonbow, priestess of sune, young yeti,
    2 lesser bondings
    Rank 7-8 enchants
    1 cruel enchant, rank 9
    Artifacts:Imperial rod of restraint(epic),demogorgon belt, horn of valhalla (epic), Lostmauth horn of blastin, lantern of revelation, waters of elzhad, kessel sphere of anihilation (epic), aurora realms catalogue, shards of valindra, lathander set except the eye, belt of valindra guard, amulet of valindra favour, seldarine set with greater belt of seldarine upgraded to epic,
    Different greater belts
    Different mounts like kwalish apparatus, white tiger, enchanted courser

I also have astral diamonds so if someone has this pack that I need: rust monster(epic), blacksmith,bulette pup, stalwart lion, chicken and he is not interested in the assets I can trade I hope we could make a deal with astral diamonds with a off for a big purchase.

You can contact me through this post or via mail or in the game sending mail to @kangaax. I will reply as soon as possible.

Regards and thanks
    Last edited by kangaax; 04-06-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Trading several items