The #1 Neverwinter Discount Zen & Item Shop! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

NWDiscounts's Avatar Corporal CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The #1 Neverwinter Discount Zen & Item Shop!

Hey guys, first of all I want to say thanks to anyone that can be bothered reading this, I understand that it's my first post but it certainly wont be my last.

So what is Neverwinter Discount Zen Shop?
    Here at DZS, we pride ourselves in being the cheapest suppliers of Zen Items and Regular Items for fellow Neverwinter players.

DZS currently consists of 2 frequent players who are extremely unimpressed with the prices PWE charge for Zen. We here at DZS wish to fill this gap and create a fairer economy for all players who wish to purchase items.

So then how does it work?
    Firstly, you can contact us on Skype ( DiscountZenStore ) and discuss what items you are interested in purchasing. Then, once you are happy, you will make a purchase via the website, pay for the item, advise us of your character@handle and server* and then we will deliver the item direct to you in game either via a trade or mail (the delivery method is at your discretion), whilst still maintaining direct contact with our team throughout the entire process.

This is one of the many benefits of having a small team and we personally prefer this method as it is more customer orientated, allowing REAL TIME trade so you know if we have the items or not, this also ensures an extremely timely and smooth transaction.

OPTIONALLY If you do not wish to use Skype, you are welcome to use the site on it's own and elect a delivery method (in person Trade or Mail) in your purchasing comments. However, when purchasing in this manner, please keep in mind our team is based in the GMT +10 timezone, and can only operate within certain times of the day (usually 8am to 10pm GMT +10 7 days a week).

I've noticed you don't have many vouches yet, how do I know it's legit?
    You don't, but it would be a bad business decision for us to simply not give you what you pay for, we are here for the long run but we need your support to help us start up.

You don't have XX in stock, what gives?
    As we are very new, we have tried to focus on the most sought after items, however we will be adding stock daily and are open to suggestions.

To prove we're here for the good of the community, we are currently running a competition to all users on our facebook page, check it out!

Thanks guys.

The #1 Neverwinter Discount Zen & Item Shop!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few more items have been added in guys, check them out quick!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discount Zen Store Come check us out guys, would really appreciate it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online and selling guys, hit us up.