Summoner Network (Account Sales & Puchasing, Optimization, Farming, Services, Etc) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SummonerNetwork's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Summoner Network (Account Sales & Puchasing, Optimization, Farming, Services, Etc)

Welcome to Summoner's Network.
    We specialize in Summoners War Mobile Game.

We offer many services for SW such as Account sales & buying, Rune Optimization Service, Exp Farming, Account Formation for those who are stuck & need direction / fix to progress, Extended Daily farming for players who have stepped away from the game but wish to have their dailies done for them, Fusion Process where we do all the work for you to get your fusions done, Account reviews with a detailed report on what steps to take for progression as well as stream overlay decorations for streamers! Prices vary depending on the service but we offer fair prices.

If you wish to gain a quote on your account make sure to contact us on skype!

We appreciate you taking the time to visit our posting & wish to speak to you for business in the near future.

Summoner Network (Account Sales & Puchasing, Optimization, Farming, Services, Etc)
    thatdudedio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey. I saw your post and I'd would like to get a quote and approximate time frame for some work on my account.
    What I'd be asking for, primarily, would be for a team fix/build/farm
    I need to get a team to auto-farm gb10 db10 and nb10.
    Other than this I'd would like to know how much is it to get the fusion work done (for every nat5 fusion except lightening emperor). Assuming it's from scratch with no bases.
    My account is level 50 with a few decent units in it.
    Hope to get a reply soon. Thank you.
    Last edited by thatdudedio; 02-26-2019 at 02:39 PM.