[EU/US] **WOWBAZAAR - English/UK*Powerlvling*Gear Sets*CMODE8/8Gold*Achievements** menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mmoholmes's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU/US] **WOWBAZAAR - English/UK*Powerlvling*Gear Sets*CMODE8/8Gold*Achievements**

Please add wowbazaar on skype for negotiable competitive prices!

VOUCHES & FEEDBACK!!

Originally Posted by Taliyahna
    *PERFECT* Services and great prices! Still trying to figure out how to leave feedback Definitely will use again!
    I bought a charcater transfer from this guy without any problems at all! 100% trusted! I will buy from this guy again for sure! -Holm99 - ownedcore
    I can 100% vote for this guy. He did Loremaster for me, within a few days, even made tickets to get bugged quests solved as fast as possible!
    Good service! -Shiz91 - ownedcore
    bought power leveling from 80 - 85, finished almost the same day. Quick and easy to talk to, will most likely buy 85-90 as well. -legitkid133 - ownedcore
    I am just a lazy leecher on this forum but i want to write a review anyway.

I bought a service from this guy and sure it was a little risky, since there was no reviews or anything. But i tested it anyway.

I asked for help with farming lockboxes for "The Insane" title and he did it for me fast and clean. I can really recommend buying services from this guy

Thank you mate, i'll be contacting you if i need more help with any other jobs in wow in the future. + rep -Ziroxonline - ownedcore
    Bought 0-90 leveling from him, very nice and trustworthy seller, went smooth =) -Trickery - *******
    Epitomizes honesty, sincerity & dedication. Forsook sleep to complete job. A++ -Bunny - ******* SUPER MODERATOR!!

Recent work we have done!!

PvP Package 2

PvE Package 1

Pro Package

Druid 1-100 + Catch Aeonaxx or Time Lost Proto Drake

HFC LFRx4 parts cleared

Arakkoa Outcasts Revered to Exalted

LOREMASTER!

2x 1-100 RAF accounts

Insane title farm

Mage 95-100

Order of the Awakened Honored to Exalted

The Saberstalkers Honored to Exalted

Hand of the Prophet Friendly to Exalted

Hunter 1-100 + engi/mining 1-700

Shaman 90-1000

Valour weekly cap

Druid 90-100 x 2

Mining & Herbalism 1-700 x 2

These are some of our most recent jobs we've acquired due to our cheap prices and outstanding swift service!
    Many thanks to OWNEDCORE and other websites for keeping us busy. Online and taking orders 24/7! All prices negotiable! All work hand done!
    Last edited by mmoholmes; 12-07-2015 at 02:32 PM.

[EU/US] **WOWBAZAAR - English/UK*Powerlvling*Gear Sets*CMODE8/8Gold*Achievements**
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can assure players and customers I am not a scammer though, I'm verified on other wow selling webforums but not this one at the moment. Besides that I work for a very very reputable powerleveling/boosting website too that can offer other services that are not shown here until I get a new updated post ready. Contact for details!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completely updated due to partnership with an extremely reputable company known as RatingBoost - Glad to of made the link and looking forward to a healthy future together.

holm99's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a charcater transfer from this guy without any problems at all! 100% trusted! I will buy from this guy again for sure!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't bumped for a couple of weeks now as I've been overflowed with work, but all that is behind me now and I'm bumping as I'm free to go again! TAKING ORDERS NOW!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by holm99 View Post
    I bought a charcater transfer from this guy without any problems at all! 100% trusted! I will buy from this guy again for sure!
    Originally Posted by Shiz91 View Post
    I can 100% vote for this guy. He did Loremaster for me, within a few days, even made tickets to get bugged quests solved as fast as possible!
    Good service!
    Originally Posted by legitkid133 View Post
    bought power leveling from 80 - 85, finished almost the same day. Quick and easy to talk to, will most likely buy 85-90 as well.
    Originally Posted by Ziroxonline View Post
    I am just a lazy leecher on this forum but i want to write a review anyway.

I bought a service from this guy and sure it was a little risky, since there was no reviews or anything. But i tested it anyway.

I asked for help with farming lockboxes for "The Insane" title and he did it for me fast and clean. I can really recommend buying services from this guy

Thank you mate, i'll be contacting you if i need more help with any other jobs in wow in the future. + rep
    Originally Posted by andypanz View Post
    Orderd Powerlvling service 62-90 mage.
    Wonderfull Service,Infact i was so happy i gaive a xtra fee
    I recommend this service too everyone.

Greets andypanz
    Originally Posted by smokeyg View Post
    Great service, definitely gonna use this guy again for anything else I may need. Everything was really quick, considering it's all hand done and not botted. Was able to get a fast response from mmoholmes every time I needed a question answered.

10/10
    Originally Posted by saji2023 View Post
    Just got me a brand new pally leveled 1-85.
    Service was fast, kind and super responsive.

I'm not a "heavy" OC user and have no prior experience with such services.
    Everything worked out just as I've hopped so I most certainly would recommend.

Thanks Steph!
    Originally Posted by Mokonae View Post
    Great service with great price. I've made several orders and everything comes out perfectly!
    I was a bit hesitant at first but now i do all my powerlevelling needs with them .
    Fast communication and honest seller!

Completed Orders:
    1-90 Lock with 5 piece honor set with weap, tailor/engi
    1-90 Mage with 5 piece honor set with weap
    1-90 Monk with 2x 5 piece honor set with weap, bs/engineer, challenge modes done.

Pending Order:
    1-90 Druid with 5 piece honor set with weap, tailor/engi
    Originally Posted by Interrnet View Post
    Great work. If you need anything done, this is the place to go. Legitimate and fast, and not to mention extremely friendly.
    This is some of the feedback left on the parent thread on ownedcore.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently streaming one of our CM mode boosts!

Twitch

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tomktom View Post
    Amazing Service, Got me from 61-70 in less then 28 by hand done questing
    Paid half at the start and half when she was finished, she put her trust in me and i put my trust in her and the deal worked out great. Thankyou so much, will definently be using her in the future
    From our most recent and very kind user of another website we advertise on.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mackyson View Post
    Wonderful service just asked for a 325-525 he did it over night, and gave me extra mats to sell! Will definitely comeback
    Originally Posted by confessrazia View Post
    Great service, ordered 1-90 on a hunter without heirlooms and it was completed in a week. Definitely recommend.
    Originally Posted by aeglos View Post
    Just bought an ilvl boosting service, satisfy with it, and the price is cheap. Recommended.
    Originally Posted by fondlemywookie View Post
    Incredible service! I bought a SoO LFR run and told him I was mainly doing it for a 2h weapon. First, he farmed some charms so he could get additional rolls on the bosses who dropped weapons. When none dropped, he even did the last wing of ToT. When nothing dropped there, he did the first wing and a 2h dropped off the last boss! I had only payed for the SoO run, they went above and beyond. I will be using them for most other services I do!
    Originally Posted by Matyszczyk View Post
    Very good service , nice contact and trusted trader

Some of our most recent feedback left on Ownedcore! Glad everyone is happy!

lozta1336's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordering from this guy, everything seems good right now. I'll update this post soon enough.

3/12 making the trade go though, buying honor gear chest shoulders legs gloves.
    Making additional report tomorrow

3/13 This morning i saw my character havent been played on, i login to the account and see my other character with similar name got fully geared, i quickly change the password and contact the powerleveler. Amazinly enough we both agreed on errors on both behalfs, i got compensated by mmoholmes gearing my monk(the correct character).

Experience so far: Extremly friendly, im definitly buying more services in the future.

3/13 few hours later and the order is complete, i can definitly vouch for this guy.
    Will buy services soon again!
    Last edited by lozta1336; 03-13-2014 at 01:57 PM.
    Selling gold cheap on Emeriss Alliance EU!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a short break from wow and services in the game, wowbazaar is back in business and ready for taking orders, please add 'wowbazaar' on skype to discuss your needs and price.