Office 365 | Bitdefender | More Products Coming menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jainy25's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Office 365 | Bitdefender | More Products Coming

Hey Guys!

So I have a few Office 365 accounts up for sale. These are lifetime accounts i.e. you pay once and are set for life. This comes with tons of features which you wouldn't get in a standalone Office installation.

Advantages of having an O365?

- Complete access to the popular Microsoft Office 2016 suite on upto 5 PCs/Macs
    - 1TB of OneDrive storage.
    - Office 2016 applications include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. (Publisher and Access are available on Windows only.)
    - Integration with Online Office apps
    - Link upto 5 smartphones!

Better than a standalone Office. Right? This is also much more reliable than MSDN Office keys, which may actually go bad anytime.

Existing Office 365 users please note that this account is not meant for upgrading/renewing your existing subscription. So do not purchase this if you intended to do it.

Price: $16 per account. Buying in Bulk? Happy to negotiate!
    Payment Methods: Bitcoin, Paypal, Skrill, PerfectMoney

Delivery Terms:
    - Please wait upto 24 hours for delivery. Don't panic if I don't reply your PM in a couple of hours. I will surely get back!
    - I will check and activate the account before delivering it to you.
    - If you need the account on a custom name (e.g. YourName@domain), notify me while making the payment. I'll create it as per the given name.

Refunds & Replacement:

- If something goes wrong with account usage due to none of buyer's fault, and is reasonably understood, I'll replace your account.
    - I am not responsible if you choose to violate Microsoft's terms regarding the usage of the software and tools and get your account suspended as a result. No refunds or replacement in that case!
    - Chargeback will result in a scam report.

---------------

Also up for sale -

Bitdefender Total Security 2016/2015 3 PC - 1 YR : $8.90
    Bitdefender Total Security 2016/2015 3 PC - 2 YR : $10.90

Bitdefender Internet Security 2016/2015 3 PC - 1 YR : $7.40
    Bitdefender Internet Security 2016/2015 3 PC - 2 YR : $9.40

Again, I'll check the Code before delivering. If any issues in activating it on your Bitdefender account, let me know. I'll assist you

Office 365 | Bitdefender | More Products Coming
    jainy25's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is still up with a good stock!