[NA] LoL Boosting Services ♦ Years of Experience ♦ Efficient/Fast ♦ PRICE MATCHING ♦ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

OverwatchBoosting's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[NA] LoL Boosting Services ♦ Years of Experience ♦ Efficient/Fast ♦ PRICE MATCHING ♦

Hello,

I've been boosting for years ever since Season 3 and due to recent personal circumstances decided to come back and boost for pre-season/season 8.
    I got my main account to Diamond V in ~30 total games and got a friend's account on the side to Diamond V in ~50 total games (started with low MMR).

Whether you want to impress your friends or believe you're stuck and don't deserve to be at your current ELO, I can help with that.

Why me? I'll communicate every step of the way, answer any questions, and start the job as soon as possible. I'm efficient and can get the job done very quickly.

Boosts currently available:
    Bronze V - Plat I
    (for faster completion times, if you want a higher ELO boost PM me)

Time Availability:
    Every day

Pricing:

Bronze - $6 per division
    Silver - $8 per division
    Gold - $11 per division
    Plat - $20 per division
    Diamond+ - PM me

Promotion Series (e.g. Gold I -> Plat V) are a little more but can be discussed.

I WILL PRICE MATCH EXTREMELY TRUSTED SERVICES IF THEY OFFER BETTER PRICING/NA AVAILABILITY (I will decide if they are trusted)

Prices may be negotiable based on circumstances/job request.

Please PM me or comment on my thread if interested, I can get the job done quickly and efficiently and have time every day to get it done.
    Last edited by OverwatchBoosting; 11-20-2017 at 07:55 AM.

[NA] LoL Boosting Services ♦ Years of Experience ♦ Efficient/Fast ♦ PRICE MATCHING ♦
    OverwatchBoosting's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are a few games on a recent customer's account:

[NA] LoL Boosting Services ♦ Years of Experience ♦ Efficient/Fast ♦ PRICE MATCHING ♦-1jvbgwpisju_35v65plzig-png