[EUW, EUNE, RUS, NA] Cheap Elo boost! 33% sale! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BecomeChallenjour's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EUW, EUNE, RUS, NA] Cheap Elo boost! 33% sale!

Hey guys,

I think everyone likes to brag about how good he is at the game and have high rank to be able to prove it. There is 1 month left in the season so its a best time to start grinding or find someone to do it for you, but look no more since im your man.

Who am i?

Im a challenger EUNE and master EUW player looking for some boosting jobs to earn some $ and improve my skills. Im a main mid/ad main and those are roles i prefer using to keep your account on high win ratio. I gurantee 70-90% win ratio until diamond elo.

Why me over boosting sites?

The answer is very simple. When we lose middlemans inbetween me and customers i earn more $ and you pay less $. Its that simple!

Whats your experience?

I worked for many major boosting sites, but i found they always want to dick you over on money so i'd rather be my own boss i hope u can help
    [B]

What about prices?

Prices are about 1/3 - 1/2 compared to any major site. Its hard to say precisely what it will be it all depends on your MMR, current elo and desired elo.

Security

To provide best experience and prevent any bans i use VPN from your own country.

Type of service provided

Usually i prefer playing on your account because its much easier to do the job this way. We can also duo if you provide account or pay a little extra for risking one of my owns.

If you have any questions or wish to hire me PM me or contact me via email at: [email protected]

You can also join our discord here: Discord

Main booster is challenger, second booster is D3/D4 link for proof: Main Booster acc nr 1

Note that due to short amount of time left in the season and optimilizing our profits we dont boost higher than D4/D5
    Last edited by BecomeChallenjour; 10-19-2017 at 07:10 AM. Reason: format

[EUW, EUNE, RUS, NA] Cheap Elo boost! 33% sale!